Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Kirkland Signature 680 Thread Count 6-piece Sheet Set $79.99 & $89.99 (Queen/King) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2021 11:30 pm
[OP]
Jul 24, 2019
882 posts
1388 upvotes
Canada

[Costco] Kirkland Signature 680 Thread Count 6-piece Sheet Set $79.99 & $89.99 (Queen/King) YMMV

Costco Executive member deal available for 'Regular' members at the same price,when you buy online

Kirkland Signature 680 thread count sheet set, king
Warehouse price, Executive members 89.99
Online price, Regular members 89.99
No shipping fee
https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signatur ... 52423.html

Kirkland Signature 680 thread count sheet set, queen
Warehouse price, Executive members 79.99
Online price, Regular members 79.99
No shipping fee
https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signatur ... 52423.html

Saves you going into the warehouse, in these times.
YMMV
Last edited by kimmelite on May 3rd, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
89 replies
Oct 4, 2010
204 posts
237 upvotes
Burlington
yeah, you just feel like an executive! We have these sheets, they're great. the best part is they've got some extra elastic on the corners that really helps them stay on the bed.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
4853 posts
2881 upvotes
Queen is 79.99 if anyone was wondering.
[OP]
Jul 24, 2019
882 posts
1388 upvotes
Canada
nm
Last edited by kimmelite on May 3rd, 2021 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3476 posts
2020 upvotes
just bought Queen for $79.99 with $20 discount
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3476 posts
2020 upvotes
Redscott wrote: just bought Queen for $79.99 with $20 discount
woah just cancelled after spotting the reviews. The are pretty bad. I wear out the best quality sheets so these won't stand a chance.
[OP]
Jul 24, 2019
882 posts
1388 upvotes
Canada
Redscott wrote: woah just cancelled after spotting the reviews. The are pretty bad. I wear out the best quality sheets so these won't stand a chance.
Thanks. Updated original post
Mar 8, 2009
176 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
Either the consistency of quality is spotty, or the bad reviewers are some angry Karens. Having spent hundreds of dollars on sheets made from REAL egyptian cotton woven in italy or portugal, these sheets are a comparable quality at a fraction of the price.

Really really excellent, well made, high quality sheets. Feel great, wash well, and as mentioned above, they have a bunch of extra heavy duty elastic at the corner to help them stay on.

Highly recommend these sheets, wish I could afford another set right now.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
2024 posts
800 upvotes
I'm interpreting the reviews as they're smooth and comfortable when new (those who reviewed as soon as they got the product) but don't tend to last (those who reviewed when something went wrong).
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
2978 posts
2125 upvotes
Victoria
Sateen weave, for those wondering. Dealbreaker for me.
Mar 8, 2009
176 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
manho wrote: I'm interpreting the reviews as they're smooth and comfortable when new (those who reviewed as soon as they got the product) but don't tend to last (those who reviewed when something went wrong).
I've been using them for over a year and they're still a dream, in fact the wife was just commenting last night about how good and smooth they still feel. I think what's actually more likely is the negative reviewers screwed up washing them, just threw them in the regular wash and regular dryer and ruined them.
May 31, 2008
157 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a set for regular price last summer and was absolutely blown away by the quality of these sheets. These are the softest and smoothest sheets you can find in this price point. Backed by Costco's return policy, it's a no brainer. Got the grey last time, in for beige and blue. Perfect opportunity to replace a couple of old sets that are piling and losing their smoothness.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2358 posts
511 upvotes
How are you supposed to wash them?...
Mikus007 wrote: I think what's actually more likely is the negative reviewers screwed up washing them, just threw them in the regular wash and regular dryer and ruined them.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3393 posts
2473 upvotes
GTA
I have had two sets experience the problems the reviewers mention -- the fitted sheet wears through rather quickly near the feet area.

I wish the sheets were more durable, as they certainly feel nice when new.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3476 posts
2020 upvotes
Mikus007 wrote: I've been using them for over a year and they're still a dream, in fact the wife was just commenting last night about how good and smooth they still feel. I think what's actually more likely is the negative reviewers screwed up washing them, just threw them in the regular wash and regular dryer and ruined them.
if what you write is accurate then these special care needs sheets are too demanding for my house keeping luddite ways of carelessly throwing in sheets and towels in the washer and dryer and not expecting rags to come out.
Nov 24, 2020
21 posts
17 upvotes
I've had these for around a year now, absolutely love them.
Mar 8, 2009
176 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
RedFlagRobot wrote: How are you supposed to wash them?...
Wash in warm water (most default is cold) and dry on low heat (most default is high). Washing them "normally" will destroy them probably on the first wash, if not shortly after.
Mar 8, 2009
176 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
Redscott wrote: if what you write is accurate then these special care needs sheets are too demanding for my house keeping luddite ways of carelessly throwing in sheets and towels in the washer and dryer and not expecting rags to come out.
There's nothing wrong with wearing walmart t-shirts and crocs, do you bud.