Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kirkland Signature 680 Thread Count 6-piece Sheet Set $79.99 & $89.99 (Queen/King) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2021 11:30 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1179 posts
663 upvotes
Too many people complaining about wearing through after a year or so, was going to purchase before reading all of those. It can't just be a coincidence, having that many people say the exact same thing.
Nov 13, 2010
256 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
I prefer the Cozy Array ones from ebay - I've bought at least a dozen for ourselves (family of 5), and some for friends and relatives as gifts (ya, boring, but they wanted them after visiting). Just over US$40 including shipping from the US. Would recommend those over these as a comparison. They are very soft, have not worn out yet (have had for years), and you can wash them however you want. They stay on our beds fine but don't seem to have extra elastic.

Here is a link I don't know if RFD will wreck it so you can also just look up cozy array on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Egyptian-Comfo ... 67098c5932
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2572 posts
1033 upvotes
Richmond, ON
superjett55 wrote: yeah, you just feel like an executive! We have these sheets, they're great. the best part is they've got some extra elastic on the corners that really helps them stay on the bed.
are they thick? I sweat a lot so this is why I'm asking.
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1988 posts
1732 upvotes
atsak wrote: I prefer the Cozy Array ones from ebay - I've bought at least a dozen for ourselves (family of 5), and some for friends and relatives as gifts (ya, boring, but they wanted them after visiting). Just over US$40 including shipping from the US. Would recommend those over these as a comparison. They are very soft, have not worn out yet (have had for years), and you can wash them however you want. They stay on our beds fine but don't seem to have extra elastic.

Here is a link I don't know if RFD will wreck it so you can also just look up cozy array on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Egyptian-Comfo ... 67098c5932
These are microfiber, nowhere near the same quality or type of sheet.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2572 posts
1033 upvotes
Richmond, ON
grabbed a set of King, will ty them out!

Thx OP!
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17271 posts
15068 upvotes
GTA, ON
I believe this is the same price In-Warehouse.
Of course, if you're in ON, you can't buy 'em in store.

Awesome sheets btw.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1880 upvotes
Canada
Mikus007 wrote: Highly recommend these sheets, wish I could afford another set right now.
Thanks for your review. I think these sheets are on sale at least once per year, for executive members.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1880 upvotes
Canada
chimaican wrote: I believe this is the same price In-Warehouse.
Of course, if you're in ON, you can't buy 'em in store.

Awesome sheets btw.
Yup. Same as in the warehouse. Somebody changed my thread title was changed. The main point of the thread was that Executive Members were the only ones in the warehouse to get the discount. Non Executive Members can get the deal too, only paying $60 for their membership instead of $120
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5330 posts
2166 upvotes
Kitchener
Don't exec coupons pay tax before discount? Which would make buying online cheaper?
This space is intentionally left blank.
Jan 24, 2007
520 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
How does this compare to Hotel Collection or Winner brands?
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1339 posts
1214 upvotes
Have had 2 sets of these for a couple of years and we love them. My wife washes everything in cold water and dryer is usually medium heat if that helps people with concerns about how to care for them.
Beep\Bop\Boop
Oct 4, 2010
221 posts
275 upvotes
Burlington
cazzo1980 wrote: are they thick? I sweat a lot so this is why I'm asking.
I don't think they are... certainly not like flannel sheets.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3505 posts
3457 upvotes
Victoria
cazzo1980 wrote: are they thick? I sweat a lot so this is why I'm asking.
They are sateen weave, which is not recommended for those who sleep hot. Look for percale weave or linen.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2572 posts
1033 upvotes
Richmond, ON
cooper83 wrote: They are sateen weave, which is not recommended for those who sleep hot. Look for percale weave or linen.
Thx for info!