Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kirkland Signature 680 Thread Count 6-piece Sheet Set $79.99 & $89.99 (Queen/King) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2021 11:30 pm
Nov 6, 2017
152 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought it last year. It's really good, as smooth as silk
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2689 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
atsak wrote: I prefer the Cozy Array ones from ebay - I've bought at least a dozen for ourselves (family of 5), and some for friends and relatives as gifts (ya, boring, but they wanted them after visiting). Just over US$40 including shipping from the US. Would recommend those over these as a comparison. They are very soft, have not worn out yet (have had for years), and you can wash them however you want. They stay on our beds fine but don't seem to have extra elastic.

Here is a link I don't know if RFD will wreck it so you can also just look up cozy array on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Egyptian-Comfo ... 67098c5932
That’s microfibre junk that doesn’t breath and isn’t remotely comparable to these bedsheets
Sep 30, 2008
852 posts
552 upvotes
Edmonton
These sets also come with 4 pillowcases which is nice. Most standard sets only have two so if you have more pillows you have to buy extra cases which can be quite pricey.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
Guys, this is Costco.

The best case, you'll have sheets you'll love. The worst case, after a year if they're trash just bring them back. This isn't a TV, they'll take it back.
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I'm a bit nervous about buying sheets I can't feel beforehand, but you guys have convinced me and the price is right. Let's see when they get here.

Thanks OP.
Frugalmeister
Dec 17, 2013
547 posts
1057 upvotes
British Columbia
Curious, those that didn't buy, is there a better value under $100 for sheets?
Nov 27, 2016
505 posts
729 upvotes
m8x
Now at 89.99 for the Queen set

Product - $114.99
Less - $25.00
Price - $89.99
Shipping & Handling Included
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2596 posts
1987 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
atsak wrote: I prefer the Cozy Array ones from ebay - I've bought at least a dozen for ourselves (family of 5), and some for friends and relatives as gifts (ya, boring, but they wanted them after visiting). Just over US$40 including shipping from the US. Would recommend those over these as a comparison. They are very soft, have not worn out yet (have had for years), and you can wash them however you want. They stay on our beds fine but don't seem to have extra elastic.

Here is a link I don't know if RFD will wreck it so you can also just look up cozy array on Ebay.

I too enjoy waking up in a pool of my own sweat.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
echotango wrote: Now at 89.99 for the Queen set

Product - $114.99
Less - $25.00
Price - $89.99
Shipping & Handling Included
I have them in my cart for $79.99....maybe cause I'm an executive member?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
Redscott wrote: if what you write is accurate then these special care needs sheets are too demanding for my house keeping luddite ways of carelessly throwing in sheets and towels in the washer and dryer and not expecting rags to come out.
Mikus007 wrote: There's nothing wrong with wearing walmart t-shirts and crocs, do you bud.
Although there is nothing wrong wearing Walmart tshirts and Crocs footwear, THERE IS issues when washing cheapo Walmart tshirt at normal cycle. Walmart tshirts are so thin that it turns into rag after very few washes... probably like those sheets, from reviewers here and on Costco.ca.
Sep 10, 2007
227 posts
82 upvotes
Calgary
These sheets are great, I wouldn't worry about any poor reviews. These are softer and more comfortable than any set I have ever bought and I've bought countless sets(Both expensive and inexpensive).

Highly recommend!
Mortgage Broker - @MortgagesByJason - Mortgage Connection
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote: I have them in my cart for $79.99....maybe cause I'm an executive member?
I'm executive and in my cart for 89.99.
Strange!

Edit- Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I changed it to Queen, then changed the colour and it popped back to King and I didn't notice. D'oh!
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Redscott wrote: woah just cancelled after spotting the reviews. The are pretty bad. I wear out the best quality sheets so these won't stand a chance.
Wow sad. I don't get why people base their buying decisions off useless reviews.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario

Thanks but those are microfiber (plastic). These are cotton.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1504 upvotes
QC
I'm pretty sure I paid like 20-30$ like 1-2 year ago as they were in liquidation (.97$).

Sadly, the SKU i have printed on those sheets are not available anymore.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2133 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
Needed a new set of sheets (the elastic on my fitted sheets no longer holds the sheet in place), so good timing on this.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
sure ill give these a shot. we bought some sheeting in the store over a year ago and we hardly used them, they are like sand paper, can I take them back even without the receipt or package?
Got that FIDO account!
Nov 13, 2010
313 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
caltran wrote: I too enjoy waking up in a pool of my own sweat.
That's weird. You find them hot? No one who's asked for them have ever mentioned that. Well to each their own I guess.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)