Hot Deals

Costco

Kirkland Signature High-Performance 3-Piece Milled Face Wedge Golf Set, Right Handed $169.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2021 8:35 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9190 posts
10637 upvotes

[Costco] Kirkland Signature High-Performance 3-Piece Milled Face Wedge Golf Set, Right Handed $169.99

https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signatur ... 24992.html

Awesome set of quality wedges

Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 7 business days from the time of order.

Introducing the Kirkland Signature High-Performance 3-Piece Wedge Set, a three-piece club set that includes a 52-degree gap wedge, a 56-degree Sand Wedge, and a 60-degree Lob Wedge. Crafted with durable carbon steel for better feel, Milled Face Technology adds hand milled microgrooves across the face in addition to traditional grooves, for increased spin and accuracy. Each wedge incorporates a progressive center of gravity to optimize spin and launch for optimal trajectory and control. Drive your game even further, with a high-performance wedge flex shaft manufactured by True Temper.

Features:
Right Handed 3-Piece Set
Milled face technology
Progressive center of gravity
Versatile shot-making sole design
True Temper Wedge Flex Shafts
Kirkland Signature tour grip

Gap Wedge:
Loft: 52°
Lie: 64°
Bounce: 10°
Length: 35.5” / 90.1 CM
Swing Weight: D3

Sand Wedge:
Loft: 56°
Bounce: 10°
Length: 35.25” / 89.5 CM
Swing Weight: D4

Lob Wedge:
Loft: 60°
Bounce: 08°
Length: 35” / 88.9 CM
Swing Weight: D4

Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 15th, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3302 posts
1887 upvotes
West Coast
These were previously on sale for 159 (I think?) so the recent seems to have a modest increase.

A buddy of mine bought a set and spoke VERY highly of their quality. I'm a hack at mini golf so don't play the real version, but very well reviewed by those who actually play.

Good find OP.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1122 posts
2456 upvotes
I'm going to hijack this thread to ask, as someone who's starting golf (coworker coaxed me into joining them..) is that okay to start or I do require the 25 kinds of baton they use?
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 28, 2017
73 posts
92 upvotes
InvaIid wrote: I'm going to hijack this thread to ask, as someone who's starting golf (coworker coaxed me into joining them..) is that okay to start or I do require the 25 kinds of baton they use?
No this is not enough. These are wedges only; used for short shots.

You should buy a full set of clubs, which includes some irons (numbered 2-9, but you don't need all of them), a driver, and some wedges (P and S at minimum). Fairway woods or hybrid clubs wouldn't hurt to have too...

Suggest you check out used sets on kijiji. If you want to spend a bit more, costco sells a nice set - callaway edge. Not sure if it is in stock at the moment. I saw a rfd thread about it yesterday though and it comes in and out of stock and is usually mentioned in rfd.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2930 posts
2543 upvotes
Markham
InvaIid wrote: I'm going to hijack this thread to ask, as someone who's starting golf (coworker coaxed me into joining them..) is that okay to start or I do require the 25 kinds of baton they use?
I’ll keep it simple… you need a driver, putter, at least a set of irons 5 iron to gap wedge. That’s 9 clubs.

Suggest a sand wedge. That’s 10.

As a beginner, you don’t need these three wedges. A sand wedge is enough to start. As I said, a gap wedge is typically included in most sets. A hybrid could be useful, so 11 or 12 clubs now.

You do not need 25 clubs in your bag. In fact, the rules of golf say no more than 14.

Also, as a beginner, unless you are committed and have extra cash, do NOT bother with that Costco Callaway Edge set. Most people quit or play too infrequently when they start so that Callaway set is a waste of money. You are better off getting a solid used set from Kijiji for around $200 (I know because my starter Big Bertha irons from 2004 were $170) and spending the rest on lessons. By the time you’re decent, thus assuming you stick with it, you’ll want something better than the Costco Callaway.

FWIW, I use these Kirkland wedges and they are good for the money.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB