• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2021 7:03 pm
[OP]
Jun 22, 2015
27 posts
56 upvotes
Nepean, ON

[Costco] Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter [$189.99]

In continuation of the wedges, the putters are now on the site but seems to be backordered and ships in June. Not sure if there was any stock to begin with as I check every daY.

Reviews

https://mygolfspy.com/kirkland-signatur ... er-review/

https://golf.com/gear/putters/costco-ki ... -sold-out/
Last edited by AltDeep on Apr 30th, 2021 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
107 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1265 posts
1253 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
AltDeep wrote: In continuation of the wedges, the putters are now on the site but seems to be backordered and ships in June. Not sure if there was any stock to begin with as I check every day.
There was never any stock at Canadian Costco locations. It just got put up on the site as it wasn't being sold in Canada before this. I think this is just a pre-order to get it when it arrives in Canada in June.

I was looking all last fall when this was becoming a popular putter but could never find it here in Canada. Ended up buying it from ebay and getting it shipped here. Paid about the same as it's priced now on the site.

The weight kit is also good to have so you can fine tune how you like your putter to feel.

Overall it's an excellent putter, got a chance to play a few rounds this year before everything got shut down in Ontario and I was very happy with the club.
Dec 5, 2010
120 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
I'm guessing from the pics on the page that it's a RH putter only?
Lefties like myself are out of luck??? Confused Face
Jul 28, 2010
790 posts
515 upvotes
amkorp wrote: There was never any stock at Canadian Costco locations. It just got put up on the site as it wasn't being sold in Canada before this. I think this is just a pre-order to get it when it arrives in Canada in June.

I was looking all last fall when this was becoming a popular putter but could never find it here in Canada. Ended up buying it from ebay and getting it shipped here. Paid about the same as it's priced now on the site.

The weight kit is also good to have so you can fine tune how you like your putter to feel.

Overall it's an excellent putter, got a chance to play a few rounds this year before everything got shut down in Ontario and I was very happy with the club.
Weight kit is $47.99, ouch
Aug 27, 2006
248 posts
113 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Too bad it's not available in LH, and that it's not in warehouses, would like to see it and how it feels. I'm much too fussy about clubs to buy something without being able to handle it prior.
Nov 13, 2018
642 posts
1439 upvotes
I thought Costco was supposed to be cheap?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
4489 posts
354 upvotes
mikebmt wrote: I thought Costco was supposed to be cheap?

That is cheap. They have compared this in many reviews to a Scotty Cameron (like the wedges comparable to Vokeys). This will cost you $550ish plus tax.

The problem, in my mind, is they could have branded them better.
[OP]
Jun 22, 2015
27 posts
56 upvotes
Nepean, ON
In a world of $399 milled putters this is pretty cheap

If you don't mind your clubs the same brand as your TP
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2209 posts
830 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
tim-bit wrote: Too bad it's not available in LH, and that it's not in warehouses, would like to see it and how it feels. I'm much too fussy about clubs to buy something without being able to handle it prior.
Agreed. I would like to see how it feels first for a putter in person.

However, with current Ontario provincial restrictions, these things would be in the non-essential aisle anyway and I wouldn't be able to hold it anyway. =(
Jan 9, 2003
465 posts
286 upvotes
Ajax
Really odd that the specs don't say left or right. They expect people to assume based on the photos?? Face With Tears Of Joy
tonydiec wrote: I'm guessing from the pics on the page that it's a RH putter only?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3303 posts
2209 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP - was just looking for this
This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.
Wouldn't make a difference in Ontario until the government eases restriction on non-essential sales & allow golf
Jun 6, 2018
271 posts
369 upvotes
Good price for a putter however they should have came up with a different brand name for their golf equipment. I just can't have a Kirkland brand putter in my bag I'll never hear the end of it
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3303 posts
2209 upvotes
GTA
captainjay09 wrote: Good price for a putter however they should have came up with a different brand name for their golf equipment. I just can't have a Kirkland brand putter in my bag I'll never hear the end of it
I agree, their balls, wedges, and putters all should have the big COSTCO logo instead with an optional RFD badge attachment
[OP]
Jun 22, 2015
27 posts
56 upvotes
Nepean, ON
But think of the banter when you beat their score with TP branded clubs
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11391 posts
2856 upvotes
Kingston
tonydiec wrote: I'm guessing from the pics on the page that it's a RH putter only?
tim-bit wrote: Too bad it's not available in LH, and that it's not in warehouses, would like to see it and how it feels. I'm much too fussy about clubs to buy something without being able to handle it prior.
A LH model does exist. It was sold in the US but is currently out of stock so that is probably why they aren't offering it in Canada.
https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signatu ... 16973.html
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6450 posts
2096 upvotes
captainjay09 wrote: Good price for a putter however they should have came up with a different brand name for their golf equipment. I just can't have a Kirkland brand putter in my bag I'll never hear the end of it
Seem to be selling like crazy so doesn't matter but I agree, looks ridiculous.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2011
9718 posts
2128 upvotes
Edmonton
Nothing quite like buying golf gear without being able to demo it, but this will still sell like crazy to all the hacks out there
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3303 posts
2209 upvotes
GTA
clseea wrote: Nothing quite like buying golf gear without being able to demo it, but this will still sell like crazy to all the hacks out there
It's COSTCO !! Play a few rounds with it and RETURN it if you didn't like it... Better than a 5 minute in-store demo on an carpet
If you’re not completely satisfied with this Kirkland Signature product, your money will be refunded.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2011
9718 posts
2128 upvotes
Edmonton
flaming homer wrote: It's COSTCO !! Play a few rounds with it and RETURN it if you didn't like it... Better than a 5 minute in-store demo on an carpet
I'm guessing that was you in line returning the stained mattress the other day?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3303 posts
2209 upvotes
GTA
clseea wrote: I'm guessing that was you in line returning the stained mattress the other day?
No, I was returning the mostly eaten chicken pot pie - was too salty