Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kirkland Signature Logo Tshirt (6.97 - 53% off) in store

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2022 1:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3085 posts
1882 upvotes
GTA
I need some undershirts for work , may looks at these but they look like they are gonna be too warm for that
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1971 posts
1104 upvotes
GTA
Darkblade48 wrote: Price Club? Sure!
Price Club does not exist anymore. You can wear it to Sam's Club in US. I'm sure you will get lots of look from the rival.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1134 posts
700 upvotes
Canada
i got lots of t-shirts from Micheals for $3.99, Gildan, plain light colors...
I will tie die them next week LOL
simple is the best...
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10151 posts
990 upvotes
Toronto
Pefect. Makes great seat covers in my corolla. And one tshirt when I go shop at costco
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2350 posts
2898 upvotes
bought this last weekend at vaughan, but they had mostly XL or XXL left. a decent amount of L, very few medium, only in black, had to really dig to find a medium in white. i imagine stock is even less now, probably all XL and above left. going to costco tomorrow, will report back

for reference, im 6'2, 200 lbs, and medium is not small on me AT ALL

edit: also, gf gave me the biggest eye rolls when i bought it, but at $7, considering the quality, its an absolute steal! it feels very nice in hand, solid, sturdy, not flimsy at all, not too thick either, i would say better than most t shirts u can find under $50. i buy a lot of levi shirts cuz they on sale a lot at vaughan mills, and id say levi ones are decent quality, comparable to nike ones, this is better than both. although how it holds up over time after 10-20 washes, thats to be seen. but at least the initial feel is better.
Sep 25, 2019
885 posts
1943 upvotes
These are good t-shirts.

I buy XL & wear as night shirts.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2350 posts
2898 upvotes
rockyon wrote: LMFAOOO they keep releasing sweaters, sweatpants, tshirts... what next? Lingerie with costco logo
im waiting for active shorts
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3084 posts
2672 upvotes
Toronto
Got some for my dogs!

Thanks OP!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Oct 13, 2016
579 posts
702 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
KenAdams wrote: So you're doubly embarrassed then. LOL
yeah man... I have to tell the wife about this discrepancy. Ugh.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2004
2276 posts
539 upvotes
Markham, ON
I will be checking out the Kirkham location today for these beauts.
<sig>
Jul 24, 2022
292 posts
600 upvotes
iliketurtlesiliketurtles wrote: $6.97 in Etobicoke
Monday morning update!
I checked the website and the t-shirt is now available for $9.97 today, including free delivery (was $12.97 yesterday). Most sizes are still available in colours Black, Grey and White.

In a recent post, I suggested waiting until it reaches $4.97 each to pull the trigger. For those with popular sizes (say medium or small), you may wish to purchase now via costco.ca ($9.97 is still a good deal for hard-to-find sizes). The trouble of going to the warehouse for those sizes may not be worthwhile if the warehouse has already sold out.

Another thing to consider: T-shirts are unisex, but there are separate Men's and Women's sizing. Sizing availability is based on "Women's Sizing". To adjust to Men's sizing, simply go one size smaller (ie. Men's L is Women's XL). Yes, that is what it says in the Details to the webpage:

https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signatur ... 27463.html
Feb 9, 2015
99 posts
80 upvotes
Welland, ON
raftermania wrote: Would you recommend wearing this to the club?
You might get asked if you work there
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8019 posts
4905 upvotes
West GTEH!
MikuGirl wrote: These are good t-shirts.

I buy XL & wear as night shirts.
I was thinking the same: sleepwear.
😎
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2350 posts
2898 upvotes
Webhead wrote: I was thinking the same: sleepwear.
i personally wouldnt wear something like this to sleep, its not UNcomfortable per se, but its also not as comfortable as those soft flimsy shirts. just a personal preference
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1506 posts
5323 upvotes
spotted at any other stores? let us know if you see them today please mr. @dreamsite

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)