Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kirkland Signature Omega+ Infant Formula, 1.36 kg

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2019 5:36 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON

[Costco] Kirkland Signature Omega+ Infant Formula, 1.36 kg

I happened to be in Costco today (Ontario) for Kirkland Formula and found it to be on sale fortunately. In store and online it is $5.50 off making it $21.49 in store and $22.49 online plus a delivery charge. We are only at the 6 month stage so I grabbed 10 jugs. I probably should have got more.

Sale ends Sunday. I hope this helps out some fellow parents!
Images
  • E9A604AC-00BD-4931-BD7F-E0666B15B2B0.jpeg
23 replies
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
ChicoQuente wrote: I happened to be in Costco today (Ontario) for Kirkland Formula and found it to be on sale fortunately. In store and online it is $5.50 off making it $21.49 in store and $22.49 online plus a delivery charge. We are only at the 6 month stage so I grabbed 10 jugs. I probably should have got more.

Sale ends Sunday. I hope this helps out some fellow parents!
does your kid like it? We are using the Enfamil A+ Gentlease® Infant Formula. we were looking to switch her over in the next few weeks, thinking of going with the Sensitive to Lactose one. If I buy some of each, can I exchange them or will i have to return and pay full price?
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
riseagainstthemachine wrote: does your kid like it? We are using the Enfamil A+ Gentlease® Infant Formula. we were looking to switch her over in the next few weeks, thinking of going with the Sensitive to Lactose one. If I buy some of each, can I exchange them or will i have to return and pay full price?
Our daughter has been on it for a long time with no issue. She's been on formula since her second week, she's 6 months on Monday. We started with enfamil as we got a bunch cheap/free at the start but but 1-1.5 months she was on this. She has no lactose issues so we never went with the sensitivity one. She transitioned from enfamil to Kirkland with no issue whatsoever.

I have no idea if you can swap it and get the same discount on a return but please keep in mind that anything with babies (formula, diapers, etc) is destroyed upon return and not resold so it is very wasteful to buy what you don't need and return later. This is true at all retailers, not just Costco FYI.

If you can get your baby on Kirkland without issue though you can save a ton of money, even when it's not on sale.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
ChicoQuente wrote: Our daughter has been on it for a long time with no issue. She's been on formula since her second week, she's 6 months on Monday. We started with enfamil as we got a bunch cheap/free at the start but but 1-1.5 months she was on this. She has no lactose issues so we never went with the sensitivity one. She transitioned from enfamil to Kirkland with no issue whatsoever.

I have no idea if you can swap it and get the same discount on a return but please keep in mind that anything with babies (formula, diapers, etc) is destroyed upon return and not resold so it is very wasteful to buy what you don't need and return later. This is true at all retailers, not just Costco FYI.

If you can get your baby on Kirkland without issue though you can save a ton of money, even when it's not on sale.
ok great thanks. how often would you say this goes on sale. also, how long does one container last your daughter? My daughter is 2.5 months so we need to switch her or we will go broke
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
May 12, 2003
1008 posts
386 upvotes
I'd say one case lasts about 3/4 of a month.

and it does not go on sale often. I'd stock up for 6-8 months.
riseagainstthemachine wrote: ok great thanks. how often would you say this goes on sale. also, how long does one container last your daughter? My daughter is 2.5 months so we need to switch her or we will go broke
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
riseagainstthemachine wrote: ok great thanks. how often would you say this goes on sale. also, how long does one container last your daughter? My daughter is 2.5 months so we need to switch her or we will go broke
I check the price relatively often and the last time I saw it on sale was March. We bought 8 that time and ran out a few weeks ago. We have feeding trouble with my daughter and as a result often waste 30-40% of a container from my calculations. I'm hoping the 10 jugs get us through to the next sale.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3236 posts
1383 upvotes
Quebec
Anyone saw this in Boisbriand quebec ?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
riseagainstthemachine wrote: does your kid like it? We are using the Enfamil A+ Gentlease® Infant Formula. we were looking to switch her over in the next few weeks, thinking of going with the Sensitive to Lactose one. If I buy some of each, can I exchange them or will i have to return and pay full price?
The Kirkland brand is manufactured by Abbott Labs (AKA Similac). One container last about 3-4 weeks.

Highly recommend stocking up at this price. For reference about 1kg of Similac Formula with Omega 3 is $40!!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1514 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
I can't believe I missed that! Thanks OP. Have to stock up. I bought 9 tubs when my baby was 5 months. Turns out she had a major growth spurt soon afterwards and was going through 2-3 tubs a month, WITH solids. And she's a low weight baby too!
Jun 17, 2017
93 posts
116 upvotes
One container lasts about 2 weeks tops if your baby drinks around 800-900ml per day. Plus any potential waste from not emptying the bottle its a little over two boxes per month... we went through at least 9 boxes since last time it was on sale back in March.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
karuhime wrote: One container lasts about 2 weeks tops if your baby drinks around 800-900ml per day. Plus any potential waste from not emptying the bottle its a little over two boxes per month... we went through at least 9 boxes since last time it was on sale back in March.
I would agree with this. That is quite close to our consumption. We've used 9 sale ones since March plus we've bought 3 at regular price since then before today. Our daughter is between 8-900ml a day as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3236 posts
1383 upvotes
Quebec
Can anyone link me the return policy of the warehouse ( not the website.)

Some people say we can return it as long as it’s not open ( any days after) while others says it’s 30 days
thanks
Nov 7, 2016
65 posts
99 upvotes
ratatapa wrote: Can anyone link me the return policy of the warehouse ( not the website.)

Some people say we can return it as long as it’s not open ( any days after) while others says it’s 30 days
thanks
https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... l/a_id/585

I do not think they have any exact date unless you are unreasonable with it (i.e. return an expired item, damaged item, severely used item without adequate explanation). That being said, Costco would accept returns for electronic for up to 90 days, I would presume it would be longer for other items (except those in the list mentioned in the link)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
ratatapa wrote: Can anyone link me the return policy of the warehouse ( not the website.)

thanks
Please keep in mind any returns on baby formula is wasted as it is destroyed. Think twice before buying if you feel like you're planning to return it. At the very least if you feel you need to return see if there's someone in your life you can sell to pass the savings on. No point in buying it just to return it and have it thrown in the garbage.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3236 posts
1383 upvotes
Quebec
Baby is due Tuesday. Is it a good idea to stock now without knowing if he will support it, or will I be stuck with it ?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
ratatapa wrote: Baby is due Tuesday. Is it a good idea to stock now without knowing if he will support it, or will I be stuck with it ?
You can return it if you don't use it but no matter what it will be destroyed if you return it. As far as I know if you took it to your car, changed your mind and came back in to return immediately it will still be destroyed.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
Is this an eastern Canada only thing? Anyone seen it out west?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3236 posts
1383 upvotes
Quebec
So bought 5 of them

Lady says if I need the non lactose one I need to refund the ones I have an buy the new ones

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)