Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Kirkland Signature Synthetic Engine Oil 5W30 & 0W20 2x4.73L $27.99 (WEST)

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2021 9:03 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1366 posts
1663 upvotes

[Costco] Kirkland Signature Synthetic Engine Oil 5W30 & 0W20 2x4.73L $27.99 (WEST)

The two pack 4.73L Kirkland Signature Synthetic Engine Oil is on sale again! Until May 30th, both 5W30 & 0W20 2x4.73L is priced at $27.99 ($6 off).

This was in Calgary. Not sure if it's on sale out in the east too. Cheaper by $2 compared to the previous sale in November.

Previous sale thread here

received_824022528469020.jpeg
20210503_195211_HDR.jpg
Last edited by ca_gascon on May 3rd, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' list of the best synthetic motor oils for your car!
49 replies
Feb 12, 2006
558 posts
676 upvotes
This stuff is pretty decently regarded on BITOG! Too bad not in the very specific viscosity I need :/

Upboat for you sir.
Jul 3, 2017
151 posts
235 upvotes
Good price for synthetic. I have to use up my 9 more jugs before attempting to buy more for our family fleet.
For this price, I'd use them in snowblowers and lawn mowers, too.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1366 posts
1663 upvotes
vtec300 wrote: Good price for synthetic. I have to use up my 9 more jugs before attempting to buy more for our family fleet.
For this price, I'd use them in snowblowers and lawn mowers, too.
I have the same issue too. I have 5 jugs of pennzoil 0W20. Didn't even buy from last year's sale and I change the oil on my vehicles just once a month - 10k to 12k OCI.
Apr 30, 2007
10 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Lots of stock in richmond bc
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3312 posts
1940 upvotes
West Coast
Wow. A downvote on this deal for poor merchant rep? It's Costco FFS
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Feb 12, 2006
558 posts
676 upvotes
rancid82 wrote: Online shows 39.99 with shipping included in BC.

Btw...does anyone know which Costco carries this? Nothing at Langley location...wondering if POCO has it?
I've not been this week, but I've seen it in Richmond/Still Creek (Willingdon/Burnaby)
Feb 26, 2008
878 posts
851 upvotes
Surrey
Kazushi wrote: I've not been this week, but I've seen it in Richmond/Still Creek (Willingdon/Burnaby)
Thanks I may head out to the Still Creek one.
Feb 12, 2006
558 posts
676 upvotes
rancid82 wrote: Thanks I may head out to the Still Creek one.
no worries, worth asking google how busy it is. Found to be decently accurate. It's super random even on weekday nights.

One time at 6PM on a weds, no lineup no cashier lineup. Another week 6PM on a weds, 20min+ wait to get in.
Feb 26, 2008
878 posts
851 upvotes
Surrey
Kazushi wrote: no worries, worth asking google how busy it is. Found to be decently accurate. It's super random even on weekday nights.

One time at 6PM on a weds, no lineup no cashier lineup. Another week 6PM on a weds, 20min+ wait to get in.
Ah thanks for the heads up. I am gonna try to do it during the week. I have a stretch of days off coming up. Fingers crossed during the day it won't be too busy...lol...maybe wishful thinking!
Jun 8, 2011
6 posts
3 upvotes
[quote=rancid82 post_id=34432039 time=1620099463 user_id=146242

Btw...does anyone know which Costco carries this? Nothing at Langley location...wondering if POCO has it?
[/quote]

Poco has both grades, I just picked up 0/20 today, plenty left
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1940 posts
2851 upvotes
Atlantic
Shame....I only ever see the 5W30 in the warehouse.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6486 posts
1150 upvotes
If you want to know if your Costco carries this and has current stock you have to phone your Costco store and ask them. You will need the Costco item number which you can either get off an existing bottle of their oil if you have it or can look up the item on Costco.ca and somewhere in the description (usually just below the title) they'll list the item number which is usually 6 digits. Different grades of the oil will of course have different item numbers.
Nov 7, 2017
270 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I recently went down the rabbit hole of looking into "which is the best oil for my car" and this one came up on top on many occasions, along with Supertech which is distributed by the same parent company

EDIT: distributed, not manufactured
Last edited by Nev0513 on May 4th, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7415 posts
8111 upvotes
Toronto
Nev0513 wrote: I recently went down the rabbit hole of looking into "which is the best oil for my car" and this one came up on top on many occasions, along with Supertech which is manufactured by the same parent company
Warren Distribution is the manufacturer of the oil, they are an independent company.

"At Warren Distribution we understand the only way to maximize our growth and profit is if we help maximize our customers' success. We are able to completely service our private label customers' manufacturing, packaging and distribution needs. We also offer turn-key artwork development for labels, POS and other marketing/selling materials, with extensive in-house design capabilities and automotive retail brand and regulatory knowledge."
from https://warrendistribution.com/brands/

Kirkland Signature is a private brand owned by Costco and SuperTech is a private brand owned by Walmart.

AmazonBasics Full Synthetic Engine Oil is also made by Warren Distribution
Last edited by Dhanushan on May 4th, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2017
270 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dhanushan wrote: Warren Oil Company is the manufacturer of the oil, they are an independent company.

"At Warren Distribution we understand the only way to maximize our growth and profit is if we help maximize our customers' success. We are able to completely service our private label customers' manufacturing, packaging and distribution needs. We also offer turn-key artwork development for labels, POS and other marketing/selling materials, with extensive in-house design capabilities and automotive retail brand and regulatory knowledge."
from https://warrendistribution.com/brands/

Kirkland Signature is a private brand owned by Costco and SuperTech is a private brand owned by Walmart.

AmazonBasics Full Synthetic Engine Oil is also made by Warren Oil Company.
I stand corrected!