Hot Deals

[Costco] KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer ($369+ tax) - a $70 rebate from KitchenAid

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2019 4:10 pm
[OP]
Sep 15, 2019
80 posts
118 upvotes
High

[Costco] KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer ($369+ tax) - a $70 rebate from KitchenAid

Currently on sale for $389 and you can stack the $20 email signup coupon bringing it down to $369. I also see that there is a $70 rebate from KitchenAid. So it’s around 346.97 in ON. Even sweeter with Costco’s warranty

Valid for orders placed, November 15, 2019 through January 02, 2020, receive up to $70 OFF mail-in rebate on select KitchenAid® Small Appliances

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR REBATE

STEP 1 PURCHASE ANY QUALIFYING KITCHENAID® SMALL APPLIANCE(S) between November 15, 2019 – January 2, 2020
from a participating authorized Canadian KitchenAid® Small Appliance Dealer.

STEP 2 GET YOUR REBATE Complete the online claim form at KitchenAid.ca/specialoffers You will be required to upload an image of your sales receipt to receive
your rebate by mail. If you prefer to mail in your submission, the form can be printed from KitchenAid.ca/specialoffers and mailed to the address on the form with a copy
of your appliance purchase sales receipt.

REBATE OFFER NOT AVAILABLE AT BEST BUY, BED BATH & BEYOND CANADA, LOBLAWS AND REAL CANADIAN SUPERSTORE.
Images
  • 91A686EF-E213-4ED9-A6DA-DBAD112B5968.png
Last edited by Babaji01 on Nov 19th, 2019 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
45 replies
Sep 23, 2007
41 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto (Downtown)
Not sure why the thumbs down. If you have a use for the slicing/grating attachments, this is a great deal. This Artisan mixer shouldn't be confused with the ordinary Kitchenaid tilt-head mixers, because it has a larger bowl (5qt vs 4.5qt). It makes a bigger difference than people might expect, and I find my 4.5qt is often ever so slightly too small for a bunch of bread or other dough recipes.
Last edited by NineOne on Nov 18th, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2200 posts
839 upvotes
Quebec
Girlfriend wants one, but since we rarely bake cakes I don't find uses for this

unless i'm missing something
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3263 posts
1275 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Looks like the price is $399.99 on the Kitchenaid website where they have a massive amount of colours instead of the 2 Costco colours.
$70 MIR makes this a pretty great price.

Edit - Just an FYI, the one I was referring to. The Costco deal is far better as it includes the attachment which is currently on sale for $70 elsewhere.
Last edited by ADRiiAN` on Nov 18th, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 24, 2017
410 posts
224 upvotes
London
ratatapa wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 9:02 am
Girlfriend wants one, but since we rarely bake cakes I don't find uses for this

unless i'm missing something
I don't know exactly what but I know that my mom uses her ~10 year old kitchenaid mixer a ton for non-baking stuff, i know she uses it for like mashed potatoes but i'm not sure exactly what else. She loves it though.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2485 posts
996 upvotes
Sudbury
What is the motor size on this unit?

This is probably the 325w? not very powerful?
Nov 10, 2005
297 posts
128 upvotes
I need a standing mixer mainly just for baking cakes and the such... no interest in baking bread or other dough recipes and don't need these slicing/grating attachments... what's a good model to get for a cheaper price?
Jan 13, 2008
442 posts
368 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
ADRiiAN` wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 9:14 am
Thanks OP. Looks like the price is $399.99 on the Kitchenaid website where they have a massive amount of colours instead of the 2 Costco colours.

$70 MIR makes this a pretty great price.
I see $653.98 for the exact unit that's posted here, and only 2 colors.
Jul 20, 2009
736 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like a good deal but not sure what I'd use this for
May 17, 2011
248 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
berklon wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 9:38 am
I need a standing mixer mainly just for baking cakes and the such... no interest in baking bread or other dough recipes and don't need these slicing/grating attachments... what's a good model to get for a cheaper price?
Look for a cheap 4.5 quart, Canadian Tire has these on sale quite often. However, in my humble opinion, if you feel your needs may change over time, it's better to spend the extra $$ for a bigger/more powerful machine instead of needing to completely upgrade later. I get annoyed with my 4.5 since it's hard to double up on some cookie recipes and there's a few bread recipes I don't do as they will strip the gears. Really only an issue a few times a year, but when I need it then it really bugs me. My machine will go to the first child to move out and I'll reward myself with a bigger one then.

Lastly, tilt head or bowl lift are different heights, so for anyone buying, check to make sure you have clearance under your cabinets if you are storing on your countertop. With our cabinet valence I couldn't get the bowl lift model.
Feb 10, 2014
681 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
I want to get my wife a mixer for Christmas, but how does this one compare to the Kitchenaid ones? A lot of people have bought them and also good reviews?

Cuisinart Mixer
Aug 27, 2017
42 posts
15 upvotes
I just got a used one for $200 on Kijiji and it's working great so far. No more holding down the bowl while I try to cream butter with a hand mixer. Other cheaper brands aren't as good when mixing bread dough for example, I believe.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25123 posts
10572 upvotes
berklon wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 9:38 am
what's a good model to get for a cheaper price?
If you don't need it today, they usually get down to $300 in the warehouse.
Comes around 3 or 4 times a year. Actually I think we're due for a sale soon.

I wouldn't get smaller to be honest. You may save a few bucks, but you get a better machine for not much more money.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2655 posts
1860 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Please add "Ontario only" to the title. Or, better yet, list the actual price, not Ontario's total after tax.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)