[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5181 posts
4153 upvotes
Hamilton, ON

[Costco] KitchenAid KFP0919BM 9 Cup Plus Food Processor $69.97 in store YMMV

Hey folks,

I stopped in at Costco (Stoney Creek) this morning and picked up this well rated Kitchenaid Food processor on clearance for $69.97. I'm not sure what Costco was selling it for before the clearance price, but a quick search shows that it is $199.99 at the Bay and on sale (OOS) directly from Kitchenaid for $129.99.

I've always wanted a food processor and at this price I couldn't say no!
Images
  • 20191227_150634.jpg
  • 20191227_154425.jpg
Last edited by Melkor on Dec 27th, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5181 posts
4153 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
almasyseifer wrote: this any good? what should people look at when buying a food processor?
Here's some Reviews
Oct 4, 2009
343 posts
261 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Melkor wrote: Hey folks,

I stopped in at Costco (Stoney Creek) this morning and picked up this well rated Kitchenaid Food processor on clearance for $69.97. I'm not sure what Costco was selling it for before the clearance price, but a quick search shows that it is $199.99 at the Bay and on sale (OOS) directly from Kitchenaid for $129.99.

I've always wanted a food processor and at this price I couldn't say no!
Can you share the item number or receipt please. It's easier to hunt down inventory with that info. TIA
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5181 posts
4153 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
deus wrote: Can you share the item number or receipt please. It's easier to hunt down inventory with that info. TIA
Updated OP with an edited image that I borrowed from a certain Costco fan site.
Oct 4, 2009
343 posts
261 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Melkor wrote: Updated OP with an edited image that I borrowed from a certain Costco fan site.
Thank you!

Have you tried the processor yet? If so, what are your initial impressions?

For those in the Lower Mainland, it seems to be OOS.
Last edited by deus on Dec 27th, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5181 posts
4153 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
deus wrote: Thank you!

Have you tried the processor yet? If so, what are your initial impressions?
I just got home with it and am relaxing until I have to go to yet another holiday get together. I likely wont bust it out until Sunday when I do my weekly meal prep. I've never used an FP before so will check out some tips online.

I read that you can make homemade butter in it with heavy cream. I'm looking forward to trying that out!
Feb 3, 2011
302 posts
66 upvotes
Markham
I bought this a couple of years ago when it first came out. Was 149.99-ish at Costco. I’m very happy with mine, although I don’t use it everyday, maybe just once a week for meal prepping. I’m surprised to see so many negative reviews on it.

I’ve never used it for anything meat related though, so I can’t speak for that. The only time I noticed it was struggling was this past Christmas Eve, when I was shredding a lot of cheese in it, for various dishes.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18987 posts
7099 upvotes
Toronto
Barrie shows 10 in stock, nothing else in the GTA.
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5181 posts
4153 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
toodlepip wrote: I bought this a couple of years ago when it first came out. Was 149.99-ish at Costco. I’m very happy with mine, although I don’t use it everyday, maybe just once a week for meal prepping. I’m surprised to see so many negative reviews on it.

I’ve never used it for anything meat related though, so I can’t speak for that. The only time I noticed it was struggling was this past Christmas Eve, when I was shredding a lot of cheese in it, for various dishes.
Thank you for your input!