Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] KN95 Disposable 5-layer Face Mask 20-pack $29.99 [$10 off ]

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 11:06 pm
[OP]
Member
Apr 3, 2005
329 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] KN95 Disposable 5-layer Face Mask 20-pack $29.99 [$10 off ]

KN95 Disposable 5-layer Face Mask 20-pack will be on sale for $29.99 this weekend @ Costco warehouse.

Brand is MedSup Canada.

Respirator assessments result from cdc

Here's the Certification on their web page:
- Health Canada Class 1 Medical Device
- ISO 13485 certified manufacturer, medical manufacturer
- Certified and tested: GB2626-2006
- Meets the efficiency requirements of commercial kN95
- FDA and CE certification
Images
  • mask.JPG
Last edited by BlueEL on Sep 18th, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
50 replies
Member
Aug 26, 2003
301 posts
58 upvotes
Ottawa
Where is that advertised, is it only for the weekend? I picked up a box today and it was regular price.
Member
Feb 12, 2005
422 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
I just saw it in my Costco email. Warehouse only price until Sunday, Sept 20th.
[OP]
Member
Apr 3, 2005
329 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
I just received an email from Costco with the subject "HOT BUYS in the warehouse — Starts tomorrow!". Yes its only for the weekend. You can get a price adjustment. I would give them a call first and make sure its on sale in Ottawa as well.
dowzer wrote: Where is that advertised, is it only for the weekend? I picked up a box today and it was regular price.
Newbie
Mar 12, 2016
53 posts
76 upvotes
I bought these and they are poor quality compared to other KN95s I've used.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2001
1393 posts
71 upvotes
3M n95 is so much thicker...feel beefy compared to these kn95 as they are so thin...but these things are the only comparable masks available.
All is not golde that outward shewith bright...lydgate
[OP]
Member
Apr 3, 2005
329 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
I agree with you, you cant beat 3M when it comes to quality. But its hard to find 3M N95 masks unless you have connections.
hammer wrote: 3M n95 is so much thicker...feel beefy compared to these kn95 as they are so thin...but these things are the only comparable masks available.
[OP]
Member
Apr 3, 2005
329 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
I think not everyone has a Costco membership. Its not hot deal but its a good price for certified KN95. If you are not happy with them you can always return them lol.
highflying10 wrote: why the down votes???
Newbie
Jul 7, 2018
35 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought a box of these MedSup Canada KN95 masks from Costco a few weeks ago - Not happy with my product and I'm going to try to return it. The straps are VERY tight, and very stiff. This leads to over-stretching the strap and it having a tendency to rip off the mask.
I've used 5 masks in my box, and 3 of them have had the straps fling off. I don't recommend at all based on my experience.
Member
Mar 11, 2018
425 posts
211 upvotes
Have any of you tried the dollarama ones in comparison to these?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2522 posts
3292 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
highflying10 wrote: why the down votes???
BlueEL wrote: I think not everyone has a Costco membership. Its not hot deal but its a good price for certified KN95. If you are not happy with them you can always return them lol.
https://www.redflagdeals.com/latest-new ... embership/

I'm not sure how true the rules are now a days with the cash card or other things but I think you can still go to the pharmacy for free and maybe buy the masks there. I would think the masks are in the pharmacy but IDK. If anyone knows if any of the rules have changed please let me know.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
[OP]
Member
Apr 3, 2005
329 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
I believe you can still shop at Costco with cash cards.
thedealhunter2000 wrote: https://www.redflagdeals.com/latest-new ... embership/

I'm not sure how true the rules are now a days with the cash card or other things but I think you can still go to the pharmacy for free and maybe buy the masks there. I would think the masks are in the pharmacy but IDK. If anyone knows if any of the rules have changed please let me know.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)