Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] KN95 Disposable 5-layer Face Mask 20-pack $29.99 [$10 off ]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 11:06 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17002 posts
6135 upvotes
MeatJuice wrote: Aren’t they going to check for membership at the entrance anyways?
Go in the right side, as if you were going to buy from the restaurant (you don't need a membership to buy prepared food)
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Mar 11, 2018
425 posts
211 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: Go in the right side, as if you were going to buy from the restaurant (you don't need a membership to buy prepared food)
Thought they tightened up the entrances ever since covid started to not allow non members entry to even the food service counters.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17002 posts
6135 upvotes
MeatJuice wrote: Thought they tightened up the entrances ever since covid started to not allow non members entry to even the food service counters.
No problem at my local store.
Sep 25, 2019
278 posts
310 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Wow cheaper than precovid prices.
Yes, Summit is cheap place to go.

We try to buy 3M, but cannot easy buy and too expensive.
Dec 17, 2009
621 posts
540 upvotes
Toronto
Quentin5 wrote: I was able to buy them from the pharmacy without a membership (or using my cash card to sign in for a day pass)
This may be a judgement call and i had to purchase it at the pharmacy and not the main checkouts (which is actually a good thing).

Of course i also purchased an obligatory sausage and drink for $1.50 Smiling Face With Sunglasses
My local Costco pharmacy only allows ppl to purchase prescription drug. :(
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17002 posts
6135 upvotes
tofubb wrote: My local Costco pharmacy only allows ppl to purchase prescription drug. :(
Did you ask them about this item specifically?
Worst case you can use a cash card to get a day pass, though i am sure they are now closed for the day and this sale is over.
Get someone with a membership to buy you one, put the smallest amount possible on it, spend it down to one cent then use it from now on to get day passes up to twice a year.
Apr 13, 2008
182 posts
249 upvotes
Bancroft
Got mine today in Kanata!
Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
3113 posts
1928 upvotes
Montreal
BlueEL wrote: I think not everyone has a Costco membership. Its not hot deal but its a good price for certified KN95. If you are not happy with them you can always return them lol.
You've been here long enough to know you can cure cancer and stop world hunger and still get downvoted on RFD lol.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17002 posts
6135 upvotes
https://www.costco.ca/kn95-disposable-5 ... 72009.html
Online price till tomorrow.

However extra $6 vs in store and another $3 delivery surcharge

"No separate delivery surcharge with orders of $75 or more
($75 order minimum applies to 2-day items only, NOT the total order value)"
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1028 posts
1143 upvotes
TimFr wrote: I bought these back when they were $50 for 20 and they are of poor quality. Would not pay the discounted rate for these either. I've gone through about 10 of them or so, but more than half had an issue that where the strap welds onto the mask has been overmelted creating a small hole.

20200919_123219.jpg
You should return them so Costco knows there’s a problem and the manufacturer stops producing garbage masks.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6333 posts
989 upvotes
simplypop wrote: You should return them so Costco knows there’s a problem and the manufacturer stops producing garbage masks.
You think the manufacturer doesn't know they're producing garbage masks - and selling them for a pretty penny? You think they care?
KN95 is the Chinese standard for masks so presumably these masks are made in China.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1028 posts
1143 upvotes
woof wrote: You think the manufacturer doesn't know they're producing garbage masks - and selling them for a pretty penny? You think they care?
KN95 is the Chinese standard for masks so presumably these masks are made in China.
I meant return to Costco so Costco knows about it. Or write an email to Costco head office.

Doesn’t matter if KN95 is standard in China doesn’t mean much if there’s a rip or hole in the mask.

Even surgical masks have all sorts of quality control problems.
Dec 17, 2009
621 posts
540 upvotes
Toronto
Quentin5 wrote: Did you ask them about this item specifically?
Worst case you can use a cash card to get a day pass, though i am sure they are now closed for the day and this sale is over.
Get someone with a membership to buy you one, put the smallest amount possible on it, spend it down to one cent then use it from now on to get day passes up to twice a year.
I am a member. I just overheard the conversation. Employees said not even any behind counter items. I think they can make exception, but just depend on your luck.
You can buy cash card online without membership.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17002 posts
6135 upvotes
tofubb wrote: I am a member. I just overheard the conversation. Employees said not even any behind counter items. I think they can make exception, but just depend on your luck.
You can buy cash card online without membership.
Sounds like its at the store's discretion, as i did not have to get a day pass to buy my package of KN95 masks.
However being able to buy a cash card without a membership is a significant bonus!