• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2021 11:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2812 posts
2152 upvotes
Mississauga

[Costco] Labour day 1 day sale

1 day Labour day sale happening now.

Some notable mentions
Sojag 12x12 gazebo $1399
Pools lounger and tubes

Tires and (allow only) rims - 20% off - https://tires.costco.ca/Home
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
140 replies
Member
Oct 6, 2020
300 posts
640 upvotes
This also includes the famous toilet paper and paper towel bundle offer:

BUNDLE OFFER:
Purchase 1424970 Cashmere Premium Bath Tissue Or 4458722 Purex Premium Bath Tissue along with 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel and receive an instant saving equal to the value of 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel

https://www.costco.ca/.product.2454446.html
https://www.costco.ca/.product.4458722.html
https://www.costco.ca/.product.1424970.html
Sr. Member
Jul 18, 2014
676 posts
1414 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
I was hoping to see that extension cord on sale. I think it was last year they had 0n for $35 but it was sold out when I looked
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1051 posts
2266 upvotes
Fredericton
Of course the play set goes on sale 36 days after we ordered ours. No price protection for us. Pensive Face
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2319 posts
2353 upvotes
Ottawa
life359 wrote: Of course the play set goes on sale 36 days after we ordered ours. No price protection for us. Pensive Face
If it is the exact same one. Have to buy the new one, return it with the old receipt (customer service has told me and d'une this for me a number of times)
Jr. Member
Dec 31, 2015
103 posts
57 upvotes
York, ON
Thx OP. Finally the bundle in stock.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1051 posts
2266 upvotes
Fredericton
cloak wrote: If it is the exact same one. Have to buy the new one, return it with the old receipt (customer service has told me and d'une this for me a number of times)
It's 4 enormous boxes plus the straight slide is all one piece. I'd need to rent a moving truck to pull that off.
Sr. Member
Aug 31, 2006
628 posts
457 upvotes
Calgary
HotDeals20 wrote: This also includes the famous toilet paper and paper towel bundle offer:
Is this some secret bundle? I don't see it advertised unless you go to the item page specifically.

Either way, I just bought one in-store for $22.99. $3 more for paper towels. Thanks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2004
1575 posts
568 upvotes
life359 wrote: It's 4 enormous boxes plus the straight slide is all one piece. I'd need to rent a moving truck to pull that off.
You don't need your old set. Just buy the new one and take it straight to return counter using your old receipt.
Sr. Member
Oct 2, 2019
779 posts
701 upvotes
Nunavut
Furiae wrote: Is this some secret bundle? I don't see it advertised unless you go to the item page specifically.

Either way, I just bought one in-store for $22.99. $3 more for paper towels. Thanks!
The bundle works in store as well or online only?
Member
Mar 7, 2011
364 posts
293 upvotes
Ottawa
pman113 wrote: I was hoping to see that extension cord on sale. I think it was last year they had 0n for $35 but it was sold out when I looked
Could you please post the link? I don't see it in the list.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1572 posts
1792 upvotes
Ottawa
Just ordered tires and rims the other day so had to fill out the price adjustment form. Thanks for letting me know, OP!
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2014
165 posts
180 upvotes
Burlington, ON
HotDeals20 wrote: This also includes the famous toilet paper and paper towel bundle offer:

BUNDLE OFFER:
Purchase 1424970 Cashmere Premium Bath Tissue Or 4458722 Purex Premium Bath Tissue along with 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel and receive an instant saving equal to the value of 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel

https://www.costco.ca/.product.2454446.html
https://www.costco.ca/.product.4458722.html
https://www.costco.ca/.product.1424970.html
Thanks! I missed the last offer, one of the items was constantly out of stock.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11466 posts
883 upvotes
Ottawa
Mystix wrote: You don't need your old set. Just buy the new one and take it straight to return counter using your old receipt.
They're referring to the fact that the new set would be delivered to the house in 4 giant boxes that cannot fit into a normal vehicle, so they would need to rent a truck and load the heavy boxes just to bring it back to Costco.
- Absolute
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2002
6172 posts
725 upvotes
Vancouver
Any comment on the following? Where can one buy pouch for cheap?

Royal Sovereign CL-1223 Personal Laminator
Item 1122283 Model CL-1223
Sr. Member
Jul 18, 2014
676 posts
1414 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
Smokey6 wrote: Could you please post the link? I don't see it in the list.
its not on sale this year that's why I said I was hoping to see it on sale
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2009
972 posts
445 upvotes
Not able to add 'Purex Premium Bath Tissue along with 2454446' in GTA postal code, may be Costco West only??
HotDeals20 wrote: This also includes the famous toilet paper and paper towel bundle offer:

BUNDLE OFFER:
Purchase 1424970 Cashmere Premium Bath Tissue Or 4458722 Purex Premium Bath Tissue along with 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel and receive an instant saving equal to the value of 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel

https://www.costco.ca/.product.2454446.html
https://www.costco.ca/.product.4458722.html
https://www.costco.ca/.product.1424970.html
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 19, 2008
7234 posts
2821 upvotes
GTA
Absolute wrote: They're referring to the fact that the new set would be delivered to the house in 4 giant boxes that cannot fit into a normal vehicle, so they would need to rent a truck and load the heavy boxes just to bring it back to Costco.
The new set never makes it to your vehicle, he isn't posting about online order delivered.
Last edited by Zamboni on Sep 6th, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 18, 2005
23077 posts
4588 upvotes
Niagara Falls
vinnie1990 wrote:
Some notable mentions
Sojag 12x12 gazebo $1399
Know your neighbours before you buy this. It's over 108 sqft so it likely requires a building permit for it in your city. If you don't wish to obtain a building permit for this structure, make sure you're positive none of your neighbours will call the city on you.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
3573 posts
1103 upvotes
Mars
pman113 wrote: I was hoping to see that extension cord on sale. I think it was last year they had 0n for $35 but it was sold out when I looked
i'm also looking for some extension cords, the ones for appliance though, like big fridge, any good places to find a deal on this?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)