Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Lagostina Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Saute/ Skillet Combo, 2-piece $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2022 4:11 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal

[Costco] Lagostina Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Saute/ Skillet Combo, 2-piece $49.99

Lagostina Cast Iron Saute/ Skillet Combo, 2-piece
Item 1689112

Hot Buys section of the website
Price: 49.99$
Standard Delivery included

Features:
Heavy gauge cast iron
Dual pouring spouts
Compatible with all cooktops

Product Details
The Lagostina pre-seasoned Cast Iron set comes ready to use straight out of the packaging and does not require seasoning. Designed to be energy-efficient, our cast iron cookware contains superior heat retention properties and distributes heat evenly - perfect for high temperature cooking.
Features:

Heavy gauge cast iron which delivers superb heat retention and distribution
Compatible with all cooktops: including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
Oven safe up to 204.4°C (400°F)

Specifications:
Dimensions (L × W × H/D): 50.5 cm × 31 cm × 16 cm (19.88 in. × 12.20 in. × 6.30 in.)
Weight: 5.76 kg (12.70 lb.)
7 replies
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
mark_98 wrote: where is this made?
I'd like to find out. It's not mentioned in the item's description
Sep 27, 2007
243 posts
235 upvotes
mark_98 wrote: where is this made?
Pretty sure it's made in China, but I'll double check later. Bought this combo for $39.99 in warehouse earlier this year and have cooked some pretty tasty things on them, mostly used in my wood oven. They're a great value but not built to last like far more expensive options. The nice enamel coating didn't last very long, but it may have had something to do with the 600-800f temps in the oven.

Disregard....wrong set
Last edited by Mr. Snazzypants on Dec 15th, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
Mr. Snazzypants wrote: Pretty sure it's made in China, but I'll double check later. Bought this combo for $39.99 in warehouse earlier this year and have cooked some pretty tasty things on them, mostly used in my wood oven. They're a great value but not built to last like far more expensive options. The nice enamel coating didn't last very long, but it may have had something to do with the 600-800f temps in the oven.
There is no enamel coating on these like Le Creuset. You may want to talk about the seasoning? This have to be maintained, it fades over time

https://www.foodnetwork.com/how-to/pack ... -cast-iron