[Costco] LAVA HOT 15lb weighted blanket ($19.97) Reg: $70

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 2:03 am
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2132 posts
729 upvotes
Ontario
ravenjo wrote: This is like Schrodinger's cat: as people in eastern Canada ask about the blanket (and even buying one or two in the hope it will be cheaper), it will give Costco the impression this weighted blanket thing is popular and will never lower the price.
Not Schrodinger's cat, but okay
Feb 3, 2012
37 posts
13 upvotes
Montreal
I have asked them to check the system and it seems to be $70 for the whole East (QC + ON), might be a deal only for Costco's out west
Nov 7, 2017
185 posts
122 upvotes
Edmonton
I will take a look, my girlfriend has one from Amazon.
May 10, 2018
75 posts
37 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: keep the receipt
Always but incase you don’t, they just look up on the system for your purchases and make the adjustment like that
May 10, 2018
75 posts
37 upvotes
ravenjo wrote: This is like Schrodinger's cat: as people in eastern Canada ask about the blanket (and even buying one or two in the hope it will be cheaper), it will give Costco the impression this weighted blanket thing is popular and will never lower the price.
Don’t they just buy random packs of stuff and then put it on sale when it’s not selling well, so they can make room for new products?
Jan 20, 2019
221 posts
250 upvotes
ravenjo wrote: Alright, "observer effect" then?
This is neither. This is just humans hoping to get 'a deal' they heard about.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
5632 posts
999 upvotes
Toronto
Leshaundon wrote: They rarely check the photo...do they?
On the entrance, you are correct. But when paying its YMMV .
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1345 posts
212 upvotes
Mississauga
Thatdealguy wrote: Most of the time they won't since they need to write something on the receipt.

At least at my local Costco warehouses
Which location?

I have never had an issue with them looking up a receipt, including for online purchases, which is a lot more complicated for them. I would complain to Customer Service.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Dec 24, 2010
71 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Still $70 at Heartland (Mississauga North)