Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] LAVA HOT 15lb weighted blanket ($19.97) Reg: $70

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 2:03 am
Jun 15, 2016
71 posts
95 upvotes
Dead in Richmond - ran a check on the sku yesterday at the store and only 1-2 available in two specific buildings in Vancouver region. :(
My life has become a cycle of figuring out what deals to return and what to keep.
Talk to me about Churning and MS :)
Jul 28, 2007
477 posts
769 upvotes
Calgary
randyxrandy wrote: How does this combine with Night Paralysis?
I imagine it would be even more terrifying. Just be sure to use a bedpan in case of accidents.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1009 posts
1790 upvotes
Montreal
wendyegg519 wrote: Never even heard of weighted blankets until I saw this deal. It must make you a lot warmer than normal blankets?
It's more mental/psychological that the added weight is like your getting hugged.
It's suggested it causes you to release hormones that can help with anxiety, insomnia, depression, etc.
Don't think there are much scientific research but it's the type of stuff passed around.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2009
2746 posts
1120 upvotes
Toronto
wendyegg519 wrote: Never even heard of weighted blankets until I saw this deal. It must make you a lot warmer than normal blankets?
Weighted blankets sorta became more mainstream last year in the USA.
They've been around for quite some time, mostly relegated for autistic children.
This Costco version is pretty low priced when compared to other such products sold on Amazon.
I think the fad caught on last year (for adults), and everyone jacked prices to keep up with demand.
Mar 28, 2002
45 posts
5 upvotes
krazykanuck wrote: As of Monday - still seen at regular price in MTL Costco's
As of this evening (Wednesday), it was still at regular price at Marché Central.
Jul 26, 2009
167 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Just checked today at hwy7 and weston Costco, 69.99 still waiting for a price drop .
Aug 19, 2019
27 posts
3 upvotes
Is this available online? Thunder bay dosent have costco. Any suggestions?
Feb 9, 2017
143 posts
59 upvotes
VrajS29439 wrote: Is this available online? Thunder bay dosent have costco. Any suggestions?
Did you try looking on the online site?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11367 posts
2818 upvotes
JustBob wrote: Hey, people can spend their money as they wish, I just thought savvy shoppers would appreciate more info and not just fall for the fad du jour. After that... not my problem. ;)
People spend much more on psychics, reiki, religion, and the like, none of which have scientific grounding, just emotional or mental attachment that have the desired effect for the user.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Sep 20, 2003
420 posts
106 upvotes
Burnaby
i returned 2 to the burnaby store brighton store if anyone wants to try their luck tmrw

kept the one i tried..it's good quality but rly small.
May 30, 2015
116 posts
62 upvotes
GTA
ryokoseigo wrote: Yeah, but I can't borrow the card, since the- hours from me part. Driving 5 hours- then 5 back kinda defeats the price savings lol.
Use the Costco app on your phone and leave the card with your parents.
Dec 12, 2010
186 posts
74 upvotes
crosby86 wrote: Still $70 at Heartland (Mississauga North)
I checked a week ago...I checked again last night, just in case lol. Still $70 =(
Awesome Deals Grabbed:
Samsung 55" KS8500 @ BestBuy - $1599.95 | PS4 Pro @ Staples - $360 |
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3274 posts
2036 upvotes
GTA
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Have you tried reading the title of the thread?
* My question was about actual weight.
Last edited by MrDisco on Sep 12th, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary