None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
1120 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Costco] Leather Power Reclining Sectional - $1599.99

Saw this today at the Richmond Hill location. It power reclines and has USB ports on the side.
Images
  • upload.jpg
16 replies
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2060 posts
1095 upvotes
GTA
Do they offer delivery? I can only imagine most people wouldn't have a vehicle large enough to bring it home. Or at least not in one shot since it probably comes in pieces that you'd assemble.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2434 posts
1085 upvotes
Really nice looking sectional, but be sure to sit in it before renting a van to buy. I found it uncomfortable in-store last week... it seems to force a slouch. May just be me though
Mar 3, 2009
69 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Do they sell this as a sofa instead?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
1120 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Britex wrote: Do they offer delivery? I can only imagine most people wouldn't have a vehicle large enough to bring it home. Or at least not in one shot since it probably comes in pieces that you'd assemble.
No, I don't think they offer delivery. Also don't see this on the website either.
bbcd wrote: Do they sell this as a sofa instead?
There are other sofas there, but not in this style unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2575 posts
520 upvotes
Ottawa
Some Costcos do have a way to do delivery. Gatineau one said they do. I believe Merivale does as well.
I bought the 899 sectional that I'm regretting last week.
I sat on this one in op post. It's not comfortable, at least not as much as the cheaper one.. Back was too low

The delivery was $120 as an option. I just had one of my guys bring home via a trailer.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1548 posts
1007 upvotes
Calgary
I see one side has an arm rest but the other side doesn’t.
Can this be assembled in mirror? Arm rest on other side?
Would be nice to make a U With two of them.
Jun 1, 2005
768 posts
136 upvotes
GVR
dreamsite wrote: This is the Sofa...

https://www.costco.ca/nathan-modern-gre ... 13140.html

It's only seating portion for leathers... I'm considering it for my upcoming new house...
I almost bought this online but luckily I tried it in store earlier today.

The seat cushion didn't have much support and I felt like I was sinking in too much.

They are selling like hot cakes though at my local Costco in Burnaby. I went back a few hours later to pick something up and they were all gone.

Note, one out of the 3 boxes is HUGE.
Dec 26, 2006
180 posts
73 upvotes
I’ve sat on it at the Markham store and A) the colour isn’t pretty (brownish green). Think children’s mashed peas. B) the comfort wasn’t there as the leather was tight and not something you’d want to sit on for hours. More like a chair in an office waiting room. For the price it seems solid though. Just not my cup of tea, but price it’s not at all bad.
Jun 3, 2012
34 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Anyone seen this rebate in Montréal area?