Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

LG 32" QHD Monitor - $289.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 6:13 pm
May 14, 2015
98 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have first hand experience on the return policy for monitors at Costco? Does it fall within the 90 period for most (not all) electronics? I don't see it listed in the 90 day limit list, but would love to hear from people who have perhaps tried to return one after 90 days. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
2059 posts
3876 upvotes
Hellordfdeals wrote: How do you know the stock? It is helpful.
Try to add a large quantity to cart. It will say sorry only xx available.
Mar 18, 2007
730 posts
55 upvotes
Mississauga
Thank you very much. Just ordered one.
Jun 26, 2015
107 posts
250 upvotes
Ontario
24 in stock as of now!
Regards
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
sergiogarciaftw wrote: Anyone have first hand experience on the return policy for monitors at Costco? Does it fall within the 90 period for most (not all) electronics? I don't see it listed in the 90 day limit list, but would love to hear from people who have perhaps tried to return one after 90 days. Thanks.
It says on costco.ca page warranty details that this falls under the 90 day return window.
Images
  • Screenshot_20201019-131305_Chrome.jpg
May 24, 2007
715 posts
882 upvotes
Kelowna
RobHunt wrote: I use a 43 TCL 4K as a monitor, best decision ever! With Windows 10 snap feature, 2, 3 or 4 screens are no issue. Had to purchase a proper stand but well worth it.
Was contemplating the latest 43" 4k TCL for my system (mostly based on price and availability) however I need really good angle viewing and reviews didn't seem to think it looked decent non straight on. I need to be able to have mine in portrait mode at times and also have people to the side (its for an arcade build). What are your thoughts on this?
May 14, 2015
98 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Mmagic888 wrote: It says on costco.ca page warranty details that this falls under the 90 day return window.
I should have specified that I am asking, not about the monitor in this thread... but another I bought a while back.

But you're right, for this monitor it does state the 90 day return policy... but the other 3 LG monitors currently listed on Costco.ca it doesn't say that, instead:
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 3.06.34 PM.png
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hexxed wrote: Was contemplating the latest 43" 4k TCL for my system (mostly based on price and availability) however I need really good angle viewing and reviews didn't seem to think it looked decent non straight on. I need to be able to have mine in portrait mode at times and also have people to the side (its for an arcade build). What are your thoughts on this?
Same @RobHunt @Hexxed also was contemplating a TCL 43 4K TV as a PC monitor.
@RobHunt Can you give more insight into your experience so far with it as a PC monitor? How far do you have to sit back?

Thanks for sharing the Costco LG monitor is back on sale online, but have thought long and hard, I'll probably purchase a 43 or a 34 ultrawide as it's better for side-by-side windows.
Jul 27, 2011
84 posts
93 upvotes
OTTAWA SOUTH
honggil wrote: Same @RobHunt @Hexxed also was contemplating a TCL 43 4K TV as a PC monitor.
@RobHunt Can you give more insight into your experience so far with it as a PC monitor? How far do you have to sit back?

Thanks for sharing the Costco LG monitor is back on sale online, but have thought long and hard, I'll probably purchase a 43 or a 34 ultrawide as it's better for side-by-side windows.
Great setup, using for 1 year now and no complaints other than I potentially could have gone to a 50 but that might have been a little overkill. I sit ~3 feet from the monitor, KVM between my home computer and my work computer. I was considering 2x27-32 monitors and matching stand but the cost was a little rich and the TCL 43 4K was on sale at the time for around $300 (prime or BF or something) plus the desk stand was $35; was worried about desk real estate and I am getting old so I thought the bigger screen would be ideal. Not sure it would work out for a gamer but for me working and playing from home, it just works great.
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11471 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto
If there are any issues, any at all, you will regret purchasing at Canada Computers.
OracerO wrote: HOw is this one for a WFH monitor? BenQ GW2475 on sale $139.. Same price as Costco sale right now

I already have a 24inch monitor, looking to add another one. Would you guys do one big 32 or duel 24s? I guess this would be the real question.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RobHunt wrote: Great setup, using for 1 year now and no complaints other than I potentially could have gone to a 50 but that might have been a little overkill. I sit ~3 feet from the monitor, KVM between my home computer and my work computer. I was considering 2x27-32 monitors and matching stand but the cost was a little rich and the TCL 43 4K was on sale at the time for around $300 (prime or BF or something) plus the desk stand was $35; was worried about desk real estate and I am getting old so I thought the bigger screen would be ideal. Not sure it would work out for a gamer but for me working and playing from home, it just works great.
Thanks for the insights - One thing I've worried about going this route is the mouse input lag (is this the right term?) - did you experience any delay/lag when you moved your mouse?
Jan 19, 2009
80 posts
45 upvotes
IMG_3382.jpg
Langley has some left.
IMG_3385.jpg
My WFH setup. Attached LG to vivo single arm. Two ThinkPads at the bottom (T460s work provided, T450s personal). My wife has Dell U2719DC which we bought because of USB-C charging. She uses E14 Gen 2 AMD for work and her personal laptop is 2012 MBP.

In terms of usage/functionality, both are different and have pros/cons. But purely from pixel density point of view, my wife and I both prefer pixel density on 32'' as texts are easier to read.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
tryin012 wrote: IMG_3382.jpg Langley has some left.

IMG_3385.jpg My WFH setup. Attached LG to vivo single arm. Two ThinkPads at the bottom (T460s work provided, T450s personal). My wife has Dell U2719DC which we bought because of USB-C charging. She uses E14 Gen 2 AMD for work and her personal laptop is 2012 MBP.

In terms of usage/functionality, both are different and have pros/cons. But purely from pixel density point of view, my wife and I both prefer pixel density on 32'' as texts are easier to read.
How do you find the quality of the LG? Good brightness?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)