Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] LG 5.2 cu.ft Top Load Washer WT7100CW $502.49 (ON only)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2019 4:50 pm
[OP]
Aug 19, 2011
109 posts
279 upvotes
Brampton

[Costco] LG 5.2 cu.ft Top Load Washer WT7100CW $502.49 (ON only)

Costco has the washer for sale at $669.99 less 25% off Ontario Rebate ($ 502.49) with Laundry Basic Installation & Haul Away Included
They have the combo dryer and washer this morning for 1,339.99 but the dryer was sold out.
Last edited by vanmai87 on Oct 28th, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
19 replies
Apr 1, 2013
711 posts
879 upvotes
Fredericton
Where is your math coming from? $669.99 * 0.75 = $502.49
[OP]
Aug 19, 2011
109 posts
279 upvotes
Brampton
Updated. Just woke up from a night shift. Did not have my coffee yet.
Feb 14, 2010
883 posts
304 upvotes
The Great North
Will a top load without an agitator clean as well as a front load?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1246 posts
173 upvotes
nivek_k2020 wrote: Will a top load without an agitator clean as well as a front load?
We've had the 5.8 cu.ft one for a few weeks. my wife really likes it coming from an LG front loader. Items come out just as clean.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1062 posts
224 upvotes
Still a good deal if you are not in Ontario?

$703.49 all in (Alberta)
Dec 25, 2006
595 posts
466 upvotes
Ottawa
I've been out of the appliance buying loop for a while, but my washer is slowly dying. Is LG now a trusted brand? Back in the day, LG were notorious for their problems with washers/dryers and dishwashers etc. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3997 posts
3018 upvotes
GTA
marksmithy69 wrote: I've been out of the appliance buying loop for a while, but my washer is slowly dying. Is LG now a trusted brand? Back in the day, LG were notorious for their problems with washers/dryers and dishwashers etc. Thanks.
LG is the highest ranked appliance brand according to Consumers Reports. All top washer spots are occupied by LG.
Oct 31, 2015
456 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vanmai87 wrote: Costco has the washer for sale at $669.99 less 25% off Ontario Rebate ($ 502.49) with Laundry Basic Installation & Haul Away Included
They have the combo dryer and washer this morning for 1,339.99 but the dryer was sold out.
also washer hoses included
Oct 23, 2005
599 posts
110 upvotes
Hawkesbury
Tommy74 wrote:
LG is the highest ranked appliance brand according to Consumers Reports. All top washer spots are occupied by LG.
I was told by my repair man to stay away from LG and Samsung cause parts are impossible to get and are expensive. Who to believe?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3997 posts
3018 upvotes
GTA
gerrythegreat wrote:
I was told by my repair man to stay away from LG and Samsung cause parts are impossible to get and are expensive. Who to believe?
Heard that one before. Do you think they will recommend brands that will equal no work for them? Had LG for 12 years, bought Whirpool, returned after 3 weeks, bough another LG. I don't even know the term "repair man". Must be something associated with brands needing repairs all the time Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.
Oct 24, 2012
302 posts
234 upvotes
Edmonton
Isnt this program for 25% off completed already due to it fully used up??? correct me if Im wrong and provide a link. I thought I saw that it was full. Please prove me wrong. My parents are in the market for a washer but thought this government promo was over.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1132 posts
566 upvotes
Guys, I literally bought this laundry pair 12 days ago for 1689.99 and it's now 1339.99! Thanks OP, I have put in the price adjustment request and taken a screenshot just in case I run into issues as it ends in 2 days. OP, please add the pair to your original post as the price is quite good:

https://www.costco.ca/lg-2-piece-laundr ... 27961.html
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3997 posts
3018 upvotes
GTA
Learza wrote: Isnt this program for 25% off completed already due to it fully used up??? correct me if Im wrong and provide a link. I thought I saw that it was full. Please prove me wrong. My parents are in the market for a washer but thought this government promo was over.
It's still on. On Costco's website you just add the rebate to your shopping cart, as any other item. Final price you pay is after the rebate.
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12162 posts
8896 upvotes
GTA, ON
gerrythegreat wrote: I was told by my repair man to stay away from LG and Samsung cause parts are impossible to get and are expensive. Who to believe?
It's possible. LG and Samsung are manufactured in S.Korea, so it's entirely plausible that getting replacement parts could prove to be difficult as time goes by, but it could also be difficult for all types of major appliances too as new models replace older models, thereby making all spare parts scarce.

Now if this repair guy who told you this is a friend or a relative, or a trust-worthy friend of the family, a'right, probably really good advice... however if it's a random guy that is servicing your own equipment or just some random technician you've met on the street, then it becomes questionable.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Oct 23, 2005
599 posts
110 upvotes
Hawkesbury
chimaican wrote: It's possible. LG and Samsung are manufactured in S.Korea, so it's entirely plausible that getting replacement parts could prove to be difficult as time goes by, but it could also be difficult for all types of major appliances too as new models replace older models, thereby making all spare parts scarce.

Now if this repair guy who told you this is a friend or a relative, or a trust-worthy friend of the family, a'right, probably really good advice... however if it's a random guy that is servicing your own equipment or just some random technician you've met on the street, then it becomes questionable.
He is the repair guy I have used for years. Not a friend but an acquaintance.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7151 posts
3571 upvotes
Montreal
richardvoyageur wrote: Guys, I literally bought this laundry pair 12 days ago for 1689.99 and it's now 1339.99! Thanks OP, I have put in the price adjustment request and taken a screenshot just in case I run into issues as it ends in 2 days. OP, please add the pair to your original post as the price is quite good:

https://www.costco.ca/lg-2-piece-laundr ... 27961.html
Thanks for sharing
Product not found this morning
It was working last night but was $1489.99 for both

I was about to order last night :(

Dryer seems like it’s out of stock, since washer is still on website alone
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3997 posts
3018 upvotes
GTA
jz103 wrote: guys go to store they have this Samsung washer for $450 after rebate, its not on Costco website though.
I just purchased one at Richmond Hill Costco.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/washing-mach ... 50m7450aw/
Samsung? No thanks. I thought you are our friend....Give me $400 Costco cash card with that $450 Samsung price and I will risk it.