Hot Deals

[Costco] LG 55” OLED CX Series - $1889

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 7:15 pm
Member
Dec 11, 2003
239 posts
35 upvotes
juventino23 wrote: my tv shipped on the 29th, tracking says In transit... no estimated delivery date or details of where the tv is as of now... Angry Face

When costco ships from Toronto using UPS I always receive my packages within 48 hours with detailed tracking, even when they shipped from BC It took 4 business days to arrive
I got my shipping notice on Dec 29 too but no updates since then
Newbie
Jan 11, 2019
44 posts
69 upvotes
padfoot wrote: I got my shipping notice on Dec 29 too but no updates since then
Today I received 2 packages shipped via Canpar on December 30th from Toronto (going through the same main sortation facility as Costco order I assume) ..

I am not sure what's the deal with Costco tv's? are they being neglected because they're oversized or what's the deal exactly.....
Newbie
Oct 8, 2008
37 posts
10 upvotes
I ordered on the 23rd, it was “picked up” in Mississauga on the 29th, and nothing has happened since... glad I’m not the only one going nuts.
Member
Oct 6, 2005
391 posts
113 upvotes
Montreal
padfoot wrote: I got my shipping notice on Dec 29 too but no updates since then
I ordered TV on Dec 25 and got notice on Dec 29, then no more updates.
Newbie
Mar 21, 2011
8 posts
Any of the CX users experiencing blurry games after the latest firmware update?
Newbie
Dec 20, 2018
49 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Mine now says arrived at terminal in Toronto.
Newbie
Sep 17, 2020
91 posts
29 upvotes
Goodluck with Canpar LOL I was hated on for saying they suck a**. Holidays are over and they still not doing a damn thing about it. I feel for you guys
Member
User avatar
Jan 18, 2005
265 posts
53 upvotes
Waterloo
Just got an update "With Courier" and estimated end of day delivery today. We'll see!
Member
Oct 6, 2005
391 posts
113 upvotes
Montreal
Now I got email about "arrived at terminal in Toronto."
Newbie
May 26, 2007
43 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
My estimated delivery date disappeared and tracking still only shows "Pickup From Customer" in Toronto.
Wish I would of been able to find one local.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3627 posts
1152 upvotes
khizsyed wrote: Any of the CX users experiencing blurry games after the latest firmware update?
All I've read is peak HDR brightness has gone down in Game Mode.
Newbie
May 19, 2011
44 posts
37 upvotes
CHATHAM
Canpar updated to picked up by Courier today and received it a few hours later. Southern ONT
Newbie
Oct 8, 2008
37 posts
10 upvotes
After no updates for days, it arrived at the Toronto terminal last night and was just dropped off at my door now. Didn't have to wait that long, but it makes me appreciate how frequently UPS updates all of their shipments...
Newbie
Dec 20, 2018
49 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Wheezy13 wrote: After no updates for days, it arrived at the Toronto terminal last night and was just dropped off at my door now. Didn't have to wait that long, but it makes me appreciate how frequently UPS updates all of their shipments...
Lucky you. Mine says “non attempt” not sure what that means exactly lol
Jr. Member
Aug 22, 2014
105 posts
118 upvotes
Montreal
Just got delivered by canpar a few minutes ago
Newbie
Aug 15, 2016
12 posts
all you guys saying canpar sucks got it made compared to those of us who ordered from Visions. Its been 2 months since I paid for our 65" CX and nothing in sight get and I would not be surprised if its another month. Visions must not have any buying power compared to Costco.
Sr. Member
Jun 4, 2012
712 posts
250 upvotes
Calgary
bmckenney wrote: all you guys saying canpar sucks got it made compared to those of us who ordered from Visions. Its been 2 months since I paid for our 65" CX and nothing in sight get and I would not be surprised if its another month. Visions must not have any buying power compared to Costco.

Hmm, weird. I ordered a 77CX from visions on December 31st, picked it up today.
Member
Nov 10, 2015
309 posts
256 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Anyone have a settings list they use for optimal viewing or is it set up well from the box?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5024 posts
1737 upvotes
Ottawa
juventino23 wrote: I've been to all Costco locations in Ottawa before buying online as I wanted to avoid the hassle of dealing with delays, they don't carry any OLED models... I've only seen the Nano99 65" at the new blair location,and lots of sony 900H, 950H and Samsung Q70t in stock
How much is Sony 900H? Is it same as online $1498? Thanks
Newbie
Aug 15, 2016
12 posts
dafloof wrote: Hmm, weird. I ordered a 77CX from visions on December 31st, picked it up today.
I think the 77 in far less demand than the 65 so not surprised you were able to get one easily from Visions.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

2car2car