Hot Deals

[Costco] LG 55” OLED CX Series - $1889

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 7:15 pm
Aug 15, 2016
12 posts
dafloof wrote: Hmm, weird. I ordered a 77CX from visions on December 31st, picked it up today.
Also i have watched lots of costco customers getting 65's every day for the last 2 months. Visions customers not so much. I don't think Visions has got any across Canada since after mid November.
Jan 11, 2019
44 posts
69 upvotes
sonyHdr12 wrote: How much is Sony 900H? Is it same as online $1498? Thanks
I'm 90% sure it was, usually the difference would be $20 which covers the shipping cost... but I remember the Nano99 was the same price in store and online so hopefully that helps
Dec 29, 2017
112 posts
81 upvotes
sonyHdr12 wrote: How much is Sony 900H? Is it same as online $1498? Thanks
Was 1398 in Fredericton cc yesterday
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5024 posts
1737 upvotes
Ottawa
juventino23 wrote: I'm 90% sure it was, usually the difference would be $20 which covers the shipping cost... but I remember the Nano99 was the same price in store and online so hopefully that helps
Thanks, that's a little pricey for a non-oled TV. Maybe I wait.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3635 posts
1837 upvotes
GTA
Everyone seems to be waiting for their CX. I’m going to Visions Saturday to purchase my 65”. Guess I’ll have to see what the manager says about when it can come in.

I was hoping to have it before Super Bowl
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4357 posts
1092 upvotes
Hamilton
bmckenney wrote: all you guys saying canpar sucks got it made compared to those of us who ordered from Visions. Its been 2 months since I paid for our 65" CX and nothing in sight get and I would not be surprised if its another month. Visions must not have any buying power compared to Costco.
Can't you order from costco and cancel Visions? Unless the price is too good to cancel I guess.
Nov 21, 2014
69 posts
81 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
ADRiiAN` wrote: Everyone seems to be waiting for their CX. I’m going to Visions Saturday to purchase my 65”. Guess I’ll have to see what the manager says about when it can come in.

I was hoping to have it before Super Bowl
They'll either lie to you about a date to get the sale, or have zero clue themselves as to when they'll get any. I got strung along for 1.5mo with "we're getting some at this date", "oh, we'll have some next Tuesday ", etc. before I canceled and got one from Costco in under a week.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3635 posts
1837 upvotes
GTA
banzaikitty wrote: They'll either lie to you about a date to get the sale, or have zero clue themselves as to when they'll get any. I got strung along for 1.5mo with "we're getting some at this date", "oh, we'll have some next Tuesday ", etc. before I canceled and got one from Costco in under a week.
Thanks for letting me know. It says special order and “no refunds” so I’m hoping that if I have to cancel after getting strung along, it won’t be a battle.

The price is too good to pass up especially now that all the sales are done and I can’t go into stores like BB to negotiate :(
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3263 posts
433 upvotes
Mississauga
Thought id mention a few of us ordered on a deal back in Late Nov/early Dec from an ebay seller i think mine shipped it was a CX with a $200 discount off the regular price for a day or so. was about 2450 taxes in (CX 65) im concerned on the warranty being short but we'l see
Dec 23, 2015
320 posts
203 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Does the costco warranty only last so long as you keep your membership? I had to cancel mines and change to a different card so I have a different membership number now.
Dec 25, 2009
289 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
padfoot wrote: I got my shipping notice on Dec 29 too but no updates since then
Wow...you too? Exact same story as mine. Dec 29 ship date...I have called Costco three times and Canpar twice. Today was 10 business days from order and expected delivery was 4-10 days. One update Jan 5 at 1am. Not a happy customer.
Last edited by posttime on Jan 9th, 2021 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 25, 2009
289 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
teaguru wrote: Lucky you. Mine says “non attempt” not sure what that means exactly lol
Did yours arrive yet?
May 19, 2011
44 posts
37 upvotes
CHATHAM
I’m hoping someone in here can point me in the right direction.

Got the 65cx. Watching football with it on DAZN is horrific. The motion blur is literally unwatchable. What setting so I need to fix for this?

Thanks
Aug 23, 2020
27 posts
12 upvotes
pughball1 wrote: I’m hoping someone in here can point me in the right direction.

Got the 65cx. Watching football with it on DAZN is horrific. The motion blur is literally unwatchable. What setting so I need to fix for this?

Thanks
Could it be your internet connection? I have heard nothing but good things about the LG CX...just curious as I am on the brink of purchasing one.
May 19, 2011
44 posts
37 upvotes
CHATHAM
Definitely not the internet. It’s buttery smooth on everything else and it consistently gets 200 MBps
Dec 20, 2018
49 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
posttime wrote: Did yours arrive yet?
Yea it came the day after I posted that.

I’m very happy with the tv. I originally had the Sony 900H but returned it. This tv quality is at a whole other level.
Dec 20, 2018
49 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
posttime wrote: Wow...you too? Exact same story as mine. Dec 29 ship date...I have called Costco three times and Canpar twice. Today was 10 business days from order and expected delivery was 4-10 days. One update Jan 5 at 1am. Not a happy customer.
Try calling the canpar location closest to you. My package only started to move once I did that. I found the main customer service line not helpful.

I think most people who got their TVs this past week live in the GTA. Is that where you are located as well?

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

2car2car