Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

LG 55 inch OLED B7 series

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2017 7:03 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
richiethehammers wrote: I guess the viewing distance is actually about 18ft.
So your saying size does matter.... OK makes sense (that's what she said Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes).
As for viewing angle when we are watching we are generally sitting or lying in/on the bed, which would be pretty dead on in the sweet spot.

Thanks for the opinion.

TheHammer
Turpentine wrote: I'm a huge OLED fan and two months later I continue to marvel at the image of my 55" C7, but given that your distance to the TV is quite high, I think you should go with a 65". Also, given that your position is static and there are unlikely to be many viewers in the BR at the same time (not that I'm implying anything about your sense of adventure in the BR), viewing angle is unlikely to be an issue. So yeah, the 65" LED is probably the way to go imho.
OLED fanboy here, I agree with this.

At this distance go for the bigger TV. That Sony is a great TV anyway.
Feb 10, 2008
52 posts
23 upvotes
If you guys are not wanting to wait until later in the season and are fortunate to live in Mississauga, I highly recommend checking out the Visions stores that just opened up. I went into the one in Heartland, and the rep was telling me how they are in their soft opening and have been instructed to not worry about profit for once, but to win customers from other retailers. He showed me their cost and gave me well over $400 below their cost for a 65" LG E7 with delivery and included a 5 year warranty free because he told me that we honestly still don't know what we're getting into with an OLED, and it was for the best that early adopters have some coverage. I was blown away.

Check it out and take advantage before their grand opening come September. You're welcome!
Last edited by raijinx on Aug 17th, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
raijinx wrote: If you guys are not wanting to wait until later in the season and are fortunate to live in Mississauga, I highly recommend checking out the Visions stores that just opened up. I went into the one in Heartland, and the rep was telling me how they are in their soft opening and have been instructed to not worry about profit for once, but to win customers from other retailers. He showed me their cost and gave me well over $400 below their cost for a 75" LG E7 with delivery and included a 5 year warranty free because he told me that we honestly still don't know what we're getting into with an OLED, and it was for the best that early adopters have some coverage. I was blown away.

Check it out and take advantage before their grand opening come September. You're welcome!
they dont make 75" E7... do they?
http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED65E7P-oled-4k-tv
Jan 30, 2015
21 posts
7 upvotes
Markham, ON
Is there enough content going around to enjoy OLED ?
Dec 21, 2014
280 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
I wish costco had the c7. The black bezel and the stand are much nicer than the silver bezel and the curved stand on the b7
May 10, 2008
259 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Iveyman wrote: Is there enough content going around to enjoy OLED ?
You don't need 4k content to make OLED worthwhile.

I've had the c7 for a couple of months now and OLED makes everything look great with its contrast and color, even SD content. HD of course is amazing, but not too much UHD out there, just a handful of Blu rays and some shows on Netflix as far as I know.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1824 posts
591 upvotes
raijinx wrote: If you guys are not wanting to wait until later in the season and are fortunate to live in Mississauga, I highly recommend checking out the Visions stores that just opened up. I went into the one in Heartland, and the rep was telling me how they are in their soft opening and have been instructed to not worry about profit for once, but to win customers from other retailers. He showed me their cost and gave me well over $400 below their cost for a 75" LG E7 with delivery and included a 5 year warranty free because he told me that we honestly still don't know what we're getting into with an OLED, and it was for the best that early adopters have some coverage. I was blown away.

This is a joke?
Feb 10, 2008
52 posts
23 upvotes
What about it seems like a joke, elaborate instead of just being a buffoon perhaps.
Jan 5, 2017
297 posts
274 upvotes
Lg does not currently make oled tvs that are 75"
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21389 posts
23729 upvotes
Richmond Hill
raijinx wrote: If you guys are not wanting to wait until later in the season and are fortunate to live in Mississauga, I highly recommend checking out the Visions stores that just opened up. I went into the one in Heartland, and the rep was telling me how they are in their soft opening and have been instructed to not worry about profit for once, but to win customers from other retailers. He showed me their cost and gave me well over $400 below their cost for a 65" LG E7 with delivery and included a 5 year warranty free because he told me that we honestly still don't know what we're getting into with an OLED, and it was for the best that early adopters have some coverage. I was blown away.

There is so many wrongs in this post.

1. There is no 75" and definitely not an E series as the largest is 65"
2. There is no such thing as 75" OLED for 2017
3. A business that doesn't care about profit lmfaoooo
Sep 27, 2004
105 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
Spotted this at the Burlington Costco.

$2649 until August 31. There were 4 boxes earlier today.
Images
  • 20170818_194007.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2009
1548 posts
499 upvotes
Edmonton
OLED65B7P 3,981.99 @ Costco now.
Aug 19, 2017
4 posts
Do you think it will be cheaper on Black Friday? It is $2600 at Best Buy as well
Feb 24, 2007
67 posts
28 upvotes
I bought this tv on Friday at the CNE, they have a manufacturers deal for 1999. They had the C7 for 2499, but the only difference is the built in speaker and the asthetics. Awesome prices there for all Samsung and LG TVs...you can't beat this deal right now, I've tried!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)