Expired Hot Deals

Costco

LG C1 65" OLED TV – Now Back in Stock – $2,497.99 (-$350 when spending over $3,000)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2021 9:10 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 7, 2018
69 posts
461 upvotes

[Costco] LG C1 65" OLED TV – Now Back in Stock – $2,497.99 (-$350 when spending over $3,000)

LG C1 65" OLED TV

Now back in stock (55 remaining).

Use code "THANKYOU350" for a $350 off promo code, if spending over $3,000. Ends today.

You can use the $99 5-year warranty as part of the $3,000 spend.
Last edited by coffeecoffee on Oct 13th, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
35 replies
Jr. Member
Aug 31, 2020
180 posts
161 upvotes
Do you know why the promo code only shows a discount of 1 cent at check-out? I have more than 3k spent.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
5289 posts
6106 upvotes
Alberta
gbx555 wrote: Do you know why the promo code only shows a discount of 1 cent at check-out? I have more than 3k spent.
That's normal. That means the promo has been applied and you'll receive the promo code once the purchase has been approved.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1303 posts
1962 upvotes
gbx555 wrote: Do you know why the promo code only shows a discount of 1 cent at check-out? I have more than 3k spent.
I think that means it worked...keep in mind the $350 code is usable for your *next/future purchase and not on your current one. They email it to you after you spend 3 grand.
Jr. Member
Aug 31, 2020
180 posts
161 upvotes
AH, I see. Thanks you guys.

I ended up getting the 77 inch. Crying Face
Jr. Member
Apr 8, 2018
106 posts
49 upvotes
gbx555 wrote: AH, I see. Thanks you guys.

I ended up getting the 77 inch. Crying Face
G1 or the C1
Jr. Member
Aug 21, 2010
160 posts
154 upvotes
Montreal
honestly a great idea.. i think i might pick up the 77 inch now too... its $400 off + $350 off with the voucher.. will the Black Friday price be better than the this $750 off?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 16, 2011
5192 posts
7602 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
mtlrob wrote: honestly a great idea.. i think i might pick up the 77 inch now too... its $400 off + $350 off with the voucher.. will the Black Friday price be better than the this $750 off?
Probably not. Amazon's lowest price was $2300, and I think they were testing it to see how many people bit at that price.

Visions automatically price matched them, but cancelled all of the orders the next morning. Someone who knew Visions staff said $2300 will be their Black Friday sale price.

I would jump on this and get the Mini 2 drone that's on sale for $570.
Jr. Member
Aug 21, 2010
160 posts
154 upvotes
Montreal
Nikhilvoid wrote: Probably not. Amazon's lowest price was $2300, and I think they were testing it to see how many people bit at that price.

Visions automatically price matched them, but cancelled all of the orders the next morning. Someone who knew Visions staff said $2300 will be their Black Friday sale price.

I would jump on this and get the Mini 2 drone that's on sale for $570.
sorry, im assuming youre saying 4300 and not 2300 for the 77 inch?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3524 posts
1712 upvotes
Mississauga
Hmm.. 8K for the 83".... would love to have that.. but with tax 9K..is a little too much .. almost 2x of the 77 ..will probably get the 77" and look at it again in 3yrs..
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3310 posts
1919 upvotes
Mississauga
I don't need this...I don't need this...I don't need this....

Damnit, lol
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 16, 2011
5192 posts
7602 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
mtlrob wrote: sorry, im assuming youre saying 4300 and not 2300 for the 77 inch?
Yes, sorry, for the 65“
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6877 posts
4544 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks for updating my post , do I buy this then return the one I bought from store for $2589 , last week I asked for $100 price adjust in store got manager rejected?
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Member
Sep 27, 2009
345 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
so damn tempted. thinking of replacing my x900f
Jr. Member
Aug 21, 2010
160 posts
154 upvotes
Montreal
pulled the trigger on the C1 77inch.. comes out to under $4K taking the coupon into account... I doubt BF pricing will be able to beat that
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2012
1785 posts
861 upvotes
Narkham
What are folks using as a filler for the 65" ? Would gift cards work

EDIT: gift cards do not seem to work "Promo code conditions have not been met. See promo code details or remove code to continue checking out."
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6877 posts
4544 upvotes
Ottawa
I ordered this tv with a robot, sorry costco, I have to return this tv twice. Maybe this time I return the online one with my old receipt.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Newbie
Apr 26, 2015
30 posts
1 upvote
London, ON
Lets say I order an arbitrary $500 item to hit $3000 threshold. Will they claw back the voucher if I return the $500 item a couple months down the line?
Jr. Member
Aug 23, 2020
163 posts
345 upvotes
Once you get the voucher, could you not return the additional purchases? If that is possible, this deal on the 65” will be better than anything we will see on BF
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6877 posts
4544 upvotes
Ottawa
nitrus34 wrote: Lets say I order an arbitrary $500 item to hit $3000 threshold. Will they claw back the voucher if I return the $500 item a couple months down the line?
Same here, I don’t think I will keep Robot , I already have a Dyson V15 absolute. They are different type of vacuums, but my rooms are too small to handle this vacuum, because I keep buying stuff from RFD, alll the stuff all over my rooms.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.

Top