Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

LG C1 65" and Sony A80J 65" $1499.97 (North Oshawa)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 2:59 pm
Jul 21, 2015
538 posts
378 upvotes
North York, ON
SudburyMan wrote: I am posting my Best Buy receipt of the LG C1 for those who may need it.

I originally priced matched for $1499.97, then went back and got an additional price match to $1299.98 (plus 10% of the difference) making it a total of $1279.98.

Good luck out there
Sorry just to confirm,

You Price matched at PM AGAINST Which store?

bestbuy starts to have the 10% beat again?
May 3, 2010
773 posts
460 upvotes
Anyone know if the C1 is in stock anywhere?

Bestbuy seems to have it for $1999 which is not the same price that is being mentioned on this thread.
Jun 2, 2005
412 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
GameChannel wrote: Anyone know if the C1 is in stock anywhere?

Bestbuy seems to have it for $1999 which is not the same price that is being mentioned on this thread.
You have to try to price match. You may win or lose. Good luck!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
QL0G1C wrote: do they have anymore at BB woodbridge?
It's BB, you can just go on the website and check yourself...

Probably not the best day to be out there price matching. Outside of the rush, they'll probably deny on the basis of BF pricing. I believe in past years they would just refuse to price match at all on black friday and boxing day.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
Plenty of C1s available at BB's around Montreal when I select the pick up in-store option
Nov 26, 2005
58 posts
6 upvotes
yeah they have, going to see if i can match the 1299.99 crazy deal
Dec 9, 2017
115 posts
52 upvotes
mtl-D wrote: Plenty of C1s available at BB's around Montreal when I select the pick up in-store option
If you're successful with the PM in Montreal could you please let me know? I have struck out every time in Ottawa. And, not willing to drive 4-5+ hours to the GTA to shoot my shot. Thank you!
Apr 29, 2017
21 posts
7 upvotes
Called CostCo, seems like no one in Canada has the 65in C1 anymore.

Found a couple C1s in Leaside BB, but they wouldn’t budge on price matching on a receipt or for CostCo
56BDF223-8B40-4E82-B9C8-359DB28EDAAF.jpeg
Jan 6, 2017
190 posts
143 upvotes
LetsSave123 wrote: I'm posting the receipt for bestbuy, I used the costco receipt posted here with no issues. Good luck guys!
Which costco receipt?
- Public Mobile $120 for 3 months with 12 gigs LTE
- Zoomerwireless $36 per month for 4 gigs
Dec 26, 2016
22 posts
9 upvotes
Tried to get BB to Price Match on Live chat. Offered up the receipt and costco placard pics as evidence. They wouldn't do it.

Man I'd really love to pick up that LG. Is OLED in bright rooms still an issue?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
dngyn420 wrote: If you're successful with the PM in Montreal could you please let me know? I have struck out every time in Ottawa. And, not willing to drive 4-5+ hours to the GTA to shoot my shot. Thank you!
I got the A80J from Costco at $1499 so I'm not looking. Stock is bone dry for that model at BBs in the area.

I'm quite surprised how many people here were able to price match Costco in general and particularly this deal without Costco actually having stock. Perhaps BB really wants to clear these out too.

I used to do a lot of price matching but stopped about 5 years ago. Can't be bothered to spend the time and effort anymore, dealing with annoying employees and managers who don't even understand their own policy. But in my experience It used to be very rare to pull off the types of price matches people in this thread are reporting.
Jan 6, 2017
190 posts
143 upvotes
Best buy wont price match it for 1299 when I tried.
- Public Mobile $120 for 3 months with 12 gigs LTE
- Zoomerwireless $36 per month for 4 gigs
Nov 26, 2005
58 posts
6 upvotes
what happened to the copy of the invoice from best buy woodbridge?
Sep 30, 2012
271 posts
35 upvotes
Vaughan
QL0G1C wrote: Woodbridge. They had 4 there
Damn, was going to go there later today.
Isnt there where LetsSave123 bought it from.

LetsSave123, when you price matched today, they didnt give you any hassle ? did you speak with the store manager ?
Oct 13, 2008
435 posts
655 upvotes
Toronto
QL0G1C wrote: Woodbridge. They had 4 there
What did they say when you showed them the receipts? The BB receipt is literally from their own store lol

I was really debating whether to make the effort to attempt this but decided I couldn't be bothered to deal with the annoying employees and going through the whole song and dance. Chances of success are too low. Maybe another day if they still have stock and it's not so busy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)