Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

LG C1 77" OLED TV $3997.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2022 8:43 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3864 posts
1509 upvotes
smoker10 wrote: Was able to pick up my 77’ LG C1 the other day from Visions for a better price than I’ve seen posted on RFD to date. Was able to get it down to $3600 with a warranty purchase for an additional $679, still the best I’ve seen.

Could have gone for the tv without the warranty for as low as $3975 but decided the money back warranty for $300 more with $679 coming back to me after 5 years was the best play.

Can’t wait to get this set up!
No brainer at that price - I’m moving in first half of 2022 and need a bigger TV so hoping a deal like this is around Black Friday. I have a 48CX in the office for gaming and it’s awesome
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2017
2931 posts
1955 upvotes
AB
smoker10 wrote: Was able to pick up my 77’ LG C1 the other day from Visions for a better price than I’ve seen posted on RFD to date. Was able to get it down to $3600 with a warranty purchase for an additional $679, still the best I’ve seen.

Could have gone for the tv without the warranty for as low as $3975 but decided the money back warranty for $300 more with $679 coming back to me after 5 years was the best play.

Can’t wait to get this set up!
Where are you located?
Mar 15, 2017
140 posts
88 upvotes
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but why not an ultra short throw super bright projector with these fancy 120" screens?
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2010
1117 posts
1869 upvotes
richmond hill
I wish I had y’alls money Angry Face
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1340 posts
1977 upvotes
No_Style wrote: Now…or Black Friday….. Thinking Face
Well past 6 years of OLED watching has convinced me black friday is always single handedly the best time to buy an LG OLED. Doesn't matter which store or site. But LG could just as easily say, screw it, you folks have become wise to our ways and not decrease any further.

At 77" though, it's a niche size versus 55" and 65" so hard to promise. I will say, I am almist certain they will have this price or be lower for black friday. They always have been.

But with Costco, you do have 30 days price adjustments, and upto 90 days return (possible to price adjust at manager discretion), so you can always buy now and try to adjust.

Case in point, just search 77" CX and you'll see they reduced prices heavily near black friday last year. They always do. Then it'll rise and even for boxing day won't be as low as black friday, and then around february the prices severely reduce again to around black friday levels, but by then stock is lower and more potential for clearance stuff to come.
Jan 11, 2021
9 posts
1 upvote
Any recommendations on the wall mount for 77” TV ??
Is it advisable to buy the mount from visions of buying the tv from that store ?
Thanks
Nov 30, 2007
24 posts
7 upvotes
Burlington
SushantRaiS94250 wrote: Any recommendations on the wall mount for 77” TV ??
Is it advisable to buy the mount from visions of buying the tv from that store ?
Thanks
If you are open to negotiating, visions will throw in a mount for "free". I recently purchased the 77C1 from them, although I wasnt able to get as low a price as some are saying here. The best I got was Open Box price (for a new TV) + free mount + $200 off an AV Receiver.

I'm not thrilled with the tilt mount they gave, would recommend a full motion wall mount, as it makes installation way easier. I had to pre-plug everything before mounting, and even then it was tight, and I couldnt adjust the tilt tension without unmounting again.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
9651 posts
9183 upvotes
JelloRobot wrote: I don't mean to be disrespectful, but why not an ultra short throw super bright projector with these fancy 120" screens?
Still need a good light controlled room and there isn't a projector that hit peak luminance to create contrast ratio that satisfy Dolby Vision HDR yet.
Feb 2, 2011
457 posts
304 upvotes
New Westminster
Costco, I saw the swing out tiltable for about 110 if I recall at my local BC Costco
Jan 24, 2018
118 posts
279 upvotes
toguy wrote: Was shopping around for a 75"+ TV (though not anywhere close to this price range, lol) and saw that this is now $4379.99 after $300 off coupon at Amazon for anyone looking:

https://www.amazon.ca/LG-OLED77C1-Smart ... B0942LY815

I'll be in the corner drooling...
While I appreciate the link I think the Costco deal is still WAY better. The Amazon deal is some third party seller and you can get a 5 yr warranty at Costco for another $100. So far no one has been able to touch that deal other than some people saying they haggled at visions to basically get the exact same deal as just ordering from Costco.
Sep 10, 2019
36 posts
48 upvotes
Pulled the trigger on the 77" G1 yesterday. $6300 all in with the 5 year warranty from Visions. Referred another RFDer today for the same deal.We were both looking to wait until Black Friday but with this price we decided why wait.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1399 posts
334 upvotes
d2nithia wrote: Pulled the trigger on the 77" G1 yesterday. $6300 all in with the 5 year warranty from Visions. Referred another RFDer today for the same deal.We were both looking to wait until Black Friday but with this price we decided why wait.
That other RFDer is a lucky dude.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2007
1200 posts
768 upvotes
Man... Wish I can afford the Oled... I can only afford Tcl series 6 R646 75 inch for now...
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2008
1284 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa
+1 Amazing price, I still love my 65" B9. This would make a very nice upgrade. Wife would disagree LOL :-)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)