Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

LG CX 65 back in stock was $2,697 but now $2,597.99!!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2021 7:45 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
1136 posts
322 upvotes
Mississauga
There’s a Vesa mount, to the lower half. No issue.
Sep 28, 2016
28 posts
15 upvotes
To the comments about this tv not looking as good in a brighter room; I’ve got this tv on my main floor. It’s not a dark room by any means but honestly it still looks amazing. I can’t comment on how it compares to say a Samsung in the room, but I’m very satisfied with the CX in my bright room. I use it for both movies/shows and also gaming. No complaints with my purchase.
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Update...I got a message from Costco by text saying the TV will arrive Friday between 10 AM - 2 PM. No shipping info yet. If legit, that's incredibly fast! In time for the game too!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1436 posts
379 upvotes
Ottawa
What was the price in Nov?
$2399 for 65
$4500 for 77

With $300 gc off $3000 purchase?
Feb 10, 2018
76 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
PCAvalon wrote: It depends. I bought this TV but ended up bringing it back. I have a 5 x 8 window in the living room which makes the room very bright. This TV is awful in a bright room. Went with the Samsung Q80 and wow, night and day.
Mind you, my friend as his OLED in the basement with no windows and it's amazing. So it all the depends on the environment.
Your comment makes me so glad I bought a Samsung q80r last year. I was deciding between it and the LG oled, but I live in a corner condo unit with floor to ceiling windows. As you said the q80r is incredible even when light is pouring in.
Dec 10, 2010
772 posts
777 upvotes
GTA
KmacRFD wrote: Your comment makes me so glad I bought a Samsung q80r last year. I was deciding between it and the LG oled, but I live in a corner condo unit with floor to ceiling windows. As you said the q80r is incredible even when light is pouring in.
Fair enough, i have a patio door right beside mine and dont find it too bad. My window faces north so not direct sunlight. However, I cannot get over Samsung not accepting Dolby Vision as a picture mode in premium TV sets.
Oct 29, 2009
262 posts
116 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DeNovo2011 wrote: Update...I got a message from Costco by text saying the TV will arrive Friday between 10 AM - 2 PM. No shipping info yet. If legit, that's incredibly fast! In time for the game too!
When did you place the order? I placed order for the 55 inch version on Feb 2, still says order received on the website.
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
tinybullet wrote: When did you place the order? I placed order for the 55 inch version on Feb 2, still says order received on the website.
Probably mid afternoon on Feb 2 for the 65 CX.
Jun 21, 2009
389 posts
435 upvotes
ttiger wrote: Is there REALLY any difference in quality and features between this 65" LG and the Samsung 70" i bought for $800 on BF?

And to refer to other posters, I have regret not buying the 75" over my 70" after the fact. Being able to fit the 70" in my SUV was the deciding factor.
IMG_0565 (1).jpeg

You need a bigger SUV Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Nov 17, 2017
36 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Are you sure LG covers burn in with their extended warranty? I’m getting conflicting reports from their agents
Dec 10, 2010
772 posts
777 upvotes
GTA
Matt12311 wrote: Are you sure LG covers burn in with their extended warranty? I’m getting conflicting reports from their agents
Cannot be certain, I think the overall consensus is case by case. If you are going to be running the TV around the clock with one type of programming, its a risk you need to consider and run pixel refresher once in a while and have all the mitigations on. For me I only have the TV on during the evenings.
Dec 5, 2004
502 posts
607 upvotes
I'd rather see a picture of the driver and passenger shoved up against the dash, than the box in the back.
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
TV delivered right in the delivery window. NLI delivery, non descript Discount truck with a bunch of TVs in the back. Guy freaked me out and carried it all the way from the truck to my door on his own
Sep 26, 2016
48 posts
7 upvotes
My CC limit is not high enough, and I don't have my card since long enough to push it today RIP
Sep 16, 2005
894 posts
390 upvotes
Richmond Hill
in for one! Thanksss

Anyone with good mount suggestion?
Aug 9, 2020
56 posts
44 upvotes
I am going to order one of these this weekend as well. It's goin to replace my X900H that I will have costco pick up and refund.
Oct 29, 2009
262 posts
116 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jerrylamoo wrote: I am going to order one of these this weekend as well. It's goin to replace my X900H that I will have costco pick up and refund.
That's what I'm doing to although for the 55 inch versions, except I have to take the x900h back to Costco myself since I bought it in store. They will only schedule pickup for TVs purchased online. I placed order for LGCX55 on Feb 2 but still haven't received any shipping info.
Dec 10, 2010
772 posts
777 upvotes
GTA
nezura wrote: in for one! Thanksss

Anyone with good mount suggestion?
Wall mount or vesa on tv stand mount? I have mine on TV stand VESA mount that swivels (been using since my old Vizio TV)

Side note - 11 left!
Nov 30, 2006
928 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
That’s crazy profit taking by LG for the 75”. Need some competition.