Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7030 posts
3218 upvotes
Kootenays

[Costco] LG Front Loading Washer WM3500CW $795

Lots of retailers have the very highly rated LG WM3500CW on sale for $150 off right now, including Home Depot, Costco and The Brick. It gets a best buy from Consumer Reports. It's missing a few bells and whistles (ie no steam) but I look at it as just less things to break. Costco purchases qualify for Concierge service which includes a 2 year warranty, 90 day no questions return, placing it and removing your old machine.
https://www.costco.ca/LG-5.2-cu.-ft.-Wh ... 27765.html
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/lg-ele ... 1001133689
Your mounds of laundry will disappear faster when you have this LG ultra large 5.2 cu. ft. capacity washer, giving you more time to enjoy life or at least get your other stuff done. Towels, jeans and delicates? No problem. It comes with LG's 6Motion Technology, in which each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions, being more gentle on fabrics while leaving them cleaner. Plus, our revolutionary DirectDrive Motor makes it so reliable, we back it up with a 10-year warranty. It may be a small step for a washer, but its a giant leap for your laundry room.

LG 6Motion technology combines up to 6 different wash motions in each cycle for an ultimate cleaning solution
LG ColdWash Technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions for effective, energy-efficient cleaning
With LG SmartThinQ, remote start your washer or dryer, select cycles, monitor energy consumption, download custom cycles and more
LG's LoDecibel Operation makes each load of laundry whisper-quiet
The SenseClean System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load based on the weight
LG SmartDiagnosis allows you to directly report an issue to the service center over the phone, providing convenience ad reliability
115 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1029 posts
230 upvotes
friends dont let friends buy appliances made by technology companies...
Jan 4, 2007
169 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this a few weeks ago from the Home Depot sale and I'm happy with it. Been using their appliances for over a decade and rarely have issues.
Oct 26, 2016
167 posts
89 upvotes
Fate wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2019 6:23 pm
May I know why? Thinking Face mine from LG is working great
Aug 11, 2017
476 posts
249 upvotes
santas_slayer wrote: I bought this a few weeks ago from the Home Depot sale and I'm happy with it. Been using their appliances for over a decade and rarely have issues.
How much?
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
11513 posts
2928 upvotes
GTA
Fate wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2019 6:23 pm
People that don't know sh!t should not post advice online.

LG is consistently atop washing machine ratings.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7030 posts
3218 upvotes
Kootenays
santas_slayer wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2019 6:41 pm
I bought this a few weeks ago from the Home Depot sale and I'm happy with it. Been using their appliances for over a decade and rarely have issues.
I bought mine from The Brick for $945 on June 15th (I needed one immediately and they were the only place regionally that could provide it the same day). Fortunately, they have a 30 day price protection policy, so I got a $168 refund today.
Dec 29, 2017
131 posts
52 upvotes
Love my budget model LG dryer. Would get a top loaded washer though, heard they last longer.
Aug 8, 2017
207 posts
78 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
What is the warranty on this that costco will add, will the total then be 12 years? Do I have to be a member for it?
Mar 27, 2011
679 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this from HD recently $795 with the additional 10% off along with the lg sidekick. This has been amazing after going from a top load centre agitator and Front load 2.2 cu ft. The WiFi feature has been super cool as well. Was tempted to get the dryer too but already over the budget this year.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
3786 posts
1080 upvotes
Ottawa
LG makes great washers and dryers these days. The reviews on this model are solid. It's a little bare-bones for what we wanted and we went with the graphite WM3700HVA last year (also from Costco) - other than a few upgrades, the models are quite similar and if the posted one performs anywhere close to ours, this is a very good buy.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1344 posts
1242 upvotes
Alberta
I've purchased a full suite of high end LG appliances with my house 13 years ago... They are all still working great.
May 9, 2014
286 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Any other recommended LG models on top load washers?
Apr 4, 2017
65 posts
30 upvotes
FYI, Costco had an extra 10% off for one day last week. I think they were matching BBs VIP sale.