Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] LG OLED 65 C8 on clearance - $2499.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2021 6:31 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2015
459 posts
291 upvotes
North York, ON

[Costco] LG OLED 65 C8 on clearance - $2499.97

Lg oled 65 c8 on clearance for 2499.97 at 1 yorktech rd costco location.

3 left in stock.

Was meant to add it to a post i saw before but i could not find it.

On the side. Vizio 2019 65 P Quantum is on sale for 1199(2019 P series but added Quantum dot technology)
(Expired)now 1699 online, maybe 1649 in store.
Last edited by sghgigi on Sep 9th, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
157 replies
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2015
459 posts
291 upvotes
North York, ON
wpgbruce wrote: Was the Vizio the 55" or 65"?
65.

Edited title and post as well.
Member
User avatar
Jul 9, 2009
397 posts
79 upvotes
Vancouver
sghgigi wrote:
On the side. Vizio 2019 65 P Quantum is on sale for 1199(2019 P series but added Quantum dot technology)
Pics?
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2015
459 posts
291 upvotes
North York, ON
dotCody wrote: Pics?
Sorry no pics.

As i didnt meant to start a thread.

But i could not find the other thread.
Newbie
Apr 9, 2019
3 posts
3 upvotes
Gatineau
There’s about 10 on a skid on Gatineau @ 2499$.

Will Visions offer 15% les (price match policy? That would mean 2125$ +tx.
Images
  • BF56A206-C66C-4620-B17E-9B88F41D216B.jpeg
  • 018EA7DF-A612-4489-8D37-62314D4D4FA3.jpeg
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2015
459 posts
291 upvotes
North York, ON
DanielS354951 wrote: There’s about 10 on a skid on Gatineau @ 2499$.

Will Visions offer 15% les (price match policy? That would mean 2125$ +tx.
Thats 15% of the price difference.

2497-500×0.15 = 2424

Bit costco has 2% back if u have the executive membership
so i think costco would still be better.
Last edited by sghgigi on Sep 5th, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
2864 posts
422 upvotes
Mississauga
DanielS354951 wrote: There’s about 10 on a skid on Gatineau @ 2499$.

Will Visions offer 15% les (price match policy? That would mean 2125$ +tx.
Nobody generally matches Costco because you need a membership to shop there. Best Buy never would so I strongly doubt Visions would.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 20, 2012
1725 posts
997 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
adrianf74 wrote: Nobody generally matches Costco because you need a membership to shop there. Best Buy never would so I strongly doubt Visions would.
Worth a try. You can generally haggle them down well below Costco price/ their own regular price.

I got the C9 for 2950 and it’s at Costco for 3300 and they were willing to offer the C8 for $2450 a month ago.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1151 posts
375 upvotes
What do you guys think the C8 will go for black Friday? Any chance sub 2k?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1988 posts
782 upvotes
Richmond, ON
DanielS354951 wrote: There’s about 10 on a skid on Gatineau @ 2499$.

Will Visions offer 15% les (price match policy? That would mean 2125$ +tx.
Did you see any 55" C8?
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2015
459 posts
291 upvotes
North York, ON
rage2021 wrote: What do you guys think the C8 will go for black Friday? Any chance sub 2k?
I think it wont last until bf.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3441 posts
3889 upvotes
I have already posted this in the other vizio thread but here it is again.
Images
  • 20190830_124148.jpg
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Newbie
Feb 13, 2012
66 posts
42 upvotes
BRAMPTON
After 10months of research and deliberations I picked the C8 65 from Costco Brampton yesterday for $2499 (2 left). I set it up and calibrated last night and the whole family is blown away with it. One of the best electronic purchases ever. I know ppl are getting C9 from the CNE for not much more but as a non-gamer, the C9 upgrades don’t matter to me. Plus the Costco return policy and warranty give me peace of mind. Would def recommend it to anyone looking, stock in the GTA is limited so I wouldn’t wait long if your contemplating buy one.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1151 posts
375 upvotes
sghgigi wrote: I think it wont last until bf.
Really as in out if stock? I'm worried now...did c7 go oos by last bf
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2015
459 posts
291 upvotes
North York, ON
GoldenArms81 wrote: After 10months of research and deliberations I picked the C8 65 from Costco Brampton yesterday for $2499 (2 left). I set it up and calibrated last night and the whole family is blown away with it. One of the best electronic purchases ever. I know ppl are getting C9 from the CNE for not much more but as a non-gamer, the C9 upgrades don’t matter to me. Plus the Costco return policy and warranty give me peace of mind. Would def recommend it to anyone looking, stock in the GTA is limited so I wouldn’t wait long if your contemplating buy one.
What did you use to calibrate it?
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2015
459 posts
291 upvotes
North York, ON
rage2021 wrote: Really as in out if stock? I'm worried now...did c7 go oos by last bf
I do not think b7 got this .97 price before last BF.

BUT Yeah, they are trying to get the c8 out of the shelf so they can potentially put c9 @(Or other tv)on shelf
Sr. Member
Aug 24, 2018
655 posts
893 upvotes
Langley BC
If you purchase a C8 now and you see it go on sell before they sell out you could always get a price adjustment.
Koodo $35 5 Gig deal (x2)
Sr. Member
Jan 19, 2018
998 posts
657 upvotes
rage2021 wrote: Really as in out if stock? I'm worried now...did c7 go oos by last bf
There was no deals on C7 by Black Friday last year. It was OOS everywhere by then. Don’t bet on the C8 lasting until BF either.

Top