[Costco] LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms 2 Packs of 24- 17.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2019 3:32 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3266 posts
3461 upvotes
Would Alabama approve of condoms ? Isn't that against creating life ? :P
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1448 posts
891 upvotes
AB
As a member of the Comment Reading Association Program (CRAP), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also, please watch your spelling. Thank you.
Jan 28, 2015
208 posts
702 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP, ordered. Usually get the purple ones that come with the tin can, and currently need a use for my old tin cans.
Nikhilvoid wrote: Don't worry. That's totally normal and everyone goes through that. Just work on meeting new people and stay away from the jordan peterson/redpill/manosphere and you'll emerge fine on the other side.
The fact that you think JBP and redpill have anything to do with each other on what they say about relationships proves that you have no idea what either is talking about.

I'm sure you're one of those useless people who tells losers to "just be yourself", and think you're helping. Lmao.
Jan 23, 2019
145 posts
74 upvotes
Leafs Nation
Where is the joke about George and the defective condoms?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3179 posts
3159 upvotes
Oakville
eorsgg wrote: Thanks OP, ordered. Usually get the purple ones that come with the tin can, and currently need a use for my old tin cans.

The fact that you think JBP and redpill have anything to do with each other on what they say about relationships proves that you have no idea what either is talking about.

I'm sure you're one of those useless people who tells losers to "just be yourself", and think you're helping. Lmao.
You make a good point, some people really shouldn't be themselves, so why don't we start with helping you with your own advice. Don't be a jerk!
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
How many I need if in doing xxx everyday?
May 4, 2017
146 posts
290 upvotes
Will Costco accept refund of used condoms if they don't fit well on me or slipped inside my girlfriend during foreplay? Lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1316 posts
412 upvotes
Winnipeg
No.of times a day x how long you will go for, that would give you the total:p
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1316 posts
412 upvotes
Winnipeg
GoldenKnight wrote: Will Costco accept refund of used condoms if they don't fit well on me or slipped inside my girlfriend during foreplay? Lol
Give it a try and let us know :p slipping a condom inside would be only possible either you are not turned on, or it is quite loose on you or gf private is quite narrow...:p in my opinion however dont take it personally though ....:p
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3179 posts
3159 upvotes
Oakville
This or the sensiThin ones from durex?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15495 posts
16737 upvotes
Trip, dip, rip, and blip. These rain coats aren't impervious to rough seas.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20026 posts
2841 upvotes
Niagara Falls
If you're a condom guy, do yourself a favour and get the lambskin ones.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2471 posts
1636 upvotes
Toronto
Oh man these make great water balloons!

After it's been used that is! ;)
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Feb 26, 2008
704 posts
649 upvotes
Surrey
zdpz wrote: You make a good point, some people really shouldn't be themselves, so why don't we start with helping you with your own advice. Don't be a jerk!
In the interest of this thread. The last line should read, don't be a dick! :p