Hot Deals

[Costco] Lifetime 65qt Cooler $150 (in-store)

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 4:27 pm
[OP]
May 23, 2016
128 posts
209 upvotes

[Costco] Lifetime 65qt Cooler $150 (in-store)

Looks like Costco started stocking camping supplies. Saw this Lifetime 65qt cooler in-store here in Calgary for $150 where it’s $200 online. Rated pretty good and a quarter the cost of a brand that starts with “Y”.

Not a fan of white but can’t be picky at this price.
Last edited by jephree on Apr 18th, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
74 replies
May 1, 2020
18 posts
34 upvotes
bought it for 169 last year.

it's a damn fine cooler.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2455 posts
590 upvotes
Thornhill
is that a bear on top of that cooler?!
Oct 16, 2019
63 posts
33 upvotes
In the middle of the pandemic offering discounted in-store prices is just shameless corporate greed.
Feb 14, 2006
639 posts
673 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
buckabeer wrote: In the middle of the pandemic offering discounted in-store prices is just shameless corporate greed.
Good thing for this corporation that has been their business model from forever ago. That being impulse spending. Not saying I agree with it during a pandemic, but it isn't like they just started in store for a lower price.. it's literally on every single listing on their webpage.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1098 posts
320 upvotes
buckabeer wrote: I agree that’s what they’ve done all the time. But specially now trying to continue enticing folks to drive over to shop is just more ICU admissions. Costco can afford to lose some short term profit for the sake of the pandemic.
Nothing to do with bringing shoppers in store and like everything on their website has everything to do with shipping it to your door! This quite a large item so higher shipping costs.
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1031 posts
434 upvotes
Bencherstyle wrote: is that a bear on top of that cooler?!
Bear-resistant: Certified by the IGBC and strong enough to withstand a bear for up to an hour when
Oct 16, 2019
63 posts
33 upvotes
Definitely not worth 50$ to ship. Almost certainly priced that way to encourage you to go to the store.
dling7 wrote: Nothing to do with bringing shoppers in store and like everything on their website has everything to do with shipping it to your door! This quite a large item so higher shipping costs.
Jul 17, 2007
498 posts
705 upvotes
Montreal
Will this kooler keep stuff kold for Atleast 3 days?
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Apr 25, 2004
196 posts
23 upvotes
Is it roto molded? If not, it isn't comparible to a yeti, or other less expensive roto molded coolers.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4627 posts
1135 upvotes
Regina
i am a cooler junkie, have a few igloo products, i won one at a curling bonspiel 20 years ago and it still keeps ice for over 3 days as that is all we needed it for...this one looks like a beast and am tempted at 150
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2865 posts
4511 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This won't fit into many sedan trunks with sloped rooflines....it's too tall.
Aug 4, 2004
491 posts
260 upvotes
I have been eyeing on this and was planning to get one online for my camping in June... Guess will need to wait for the stay-home order lifted then can shop those in store in Ontario... $50 shipping is too steep...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1373 posts
1156 upvotes
VANCOUVER
buckabeer wrote: Definitely not worth 50$ to ship. Almost certainly priced that way to encourage you to go to the store.
Go and complain and they'll just raise the store price to $200 too lol.

And this is why we can't have good things.
Oct 16, 2019
63 posts
33 upvotes
The only nice thing anyone should want it to be out of the pandemic. I’d trade fewer icu admissions for a bit more shipping.
b31770 wrote: Go and complain and they'll just raise the store price to $200 too lol.

And this is why we can't have good things.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1098 posts
320 upvotes
buckabeer wrote: The only nice thing anyone should want it to be out of the pandemic. I’d trade fewer icu admissions for a bit more shipping.
I suppose you pay shipping on your buck a beer to your door so you don’t have to go to the store right?
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale: