Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Living Style mesh office chair - $99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 10:51 am
Tags:
None
Mar 14, 2019
34 posts
15 upvotes
kelowna
budfrogs wrote: Anyone that for this chair know the weight limit? None is the chairs online have the weight limit.
just bought it and on the box it says 275lb/125kg
Apr 30, 2006
318 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
cag_73 wrote: couple of times checked at RH and Newmarket, ON costco, no luck .... they are getting limited quantity in truck and stock in store depends on truck arrival ...

But got rain check at RH location. It is valid for 60 days ....
How do you get a rain check at Costco? Through Customer Service (Returns), the cashiers, or the manager close to the cashiers?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1290 posts
520 upvotes
migito888 wrote: How do you get a rain check at Costco? Through Customer Service (Returns), the cashiers, or the manager close to the cashiers?
Manager desk near cashiers .... also you can get it at membership service desk
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
For those who bought this chair, can you share your opinion? I am planning to buy 2 if i can find stock. Why do they seem to be selling so fast?

Are the casters hardwood floor friendly?
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Apr 26, 2012
454 posts
354 upvotes
TORONTO
Personal opinion. I had this for about 3 months. Replaced it with the TP9000. Back support is lacking and quite uncomfortable. I’m 215lbs 5,7” so maybe better suited to lighter folks. Again $99 vs $269 if it works for you it’s a great deal.

The casters are not hardwood friendly.
Nov 17, 2007
57 posts
1 upvote
Ommack wrote: My bad, I was just irked cause I was there at 12 and the Costco reps were clueless about any new stock arriving today and kept going on about how these items sold out fast last week. I guess they sold those 18 right away
On Oct 1, I was there 8:55am, I saw several people with the chair in cart and only 2 left at floor, I picked one, so it's sold out just in a few minutes after the door opened.
Feb 10, 2006
471 posts
380 upvotes
the importer in Houston, Texas has closed its business and the chairs clearance at very low price
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
sparkyrsx wrote: Personal opinion. I had this for about 3 months. Replaced it with the TP9000. Back support is lacking and quite uncomfortable. I’m 215lbs 5,7” so maybe better suited to lighter folks. Again $99 vs $269 if it works for you it’s a great deal.

The casters are not hardwood friendly.
Thanks. Will the casters scratch hardwood floors?
Apr 26, 2012
454 posts
354 upvotes
TORONTO
Sorry didn’t give it a chance. Used a chair mat.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA
as of an hour ago there were about 5 left for $89.99 at the North West Vaughan location. I just picked up 4 of them for the officem
IMG-20201006-WA0007.jpeg
IMG-20201006-WA0005.jpeg
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
Vaughan Colossus got 30 in this morning as well. I picked up 2 and it looked like a very popular item. At 9:30AM there was still stock but call before going as they may all be gone by now.

Set up. First impressions is the chair is very comfortable. I can see why they are flying off the shelves. Not sure why they are $89.99 in store vs $99.99 as listed on the weekly ad.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2020
1180 posts
442 upvotes
I can't find this chair online. Is there a link?
I found the mesh chair for$89.
Thanks
"Coach is the spirit airways of bags" [user Apkesh) 😂😂

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. (Bush)
Apr 6, 2005
347 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
As at 1130 there were 5 chairs remaining at the Etobicoke (Queensway) location.
Dec 11, 2012
59 posts
26 upvotes
TORONTO
CALITSLA wrote: I can't find this chair online. Is there a link?
I found the mesh chair for$89.
Thanks
I think that online "Mesh chair $89" is the same as in-store.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2020
1180 posts
442 upvotes
Hi Waving Hand Sign did anyone knows if there's stock at Laird Mississauga location?
"Coach is the spirit airways of bags" [user Apkesh) 😂😂

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. (Bush)
Jun 21, 2003
491 posts
359 upvotes
d_source wrote: Vaughan Colossus got 30 in this morning as well. I picked up 2 and it looked like a very popular item. At 9:30AM there was still stock but call before going as they may all be gone by now.

Set up. First impressions is the chair is very comfortable. I can see why they are flying off the shelves. Not sure why they are $89.99 in store vs $99.99 as listed on the weekly ad.
They were all gone by 11:30AM. I overheard an employee tell a member to get a rain check.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
Air Jordan wrote: They were all gone by 11:30AM. I overheard an employee tell a member to get a rain check.
I'm not surprised. People were on these chairs like as if they were toilet paper. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

FYI. There was an abundance of Kirkland brand toilet paper right next to these chairs. When I was there, around 20 skids. Went from the start of an aisle right to the end. Out of stock of the cashmere that are on sale. Sign was posted on the entrance door.
Apr 16, 2008
543 posts
566 upvotes
Picked one up at Costco Barrhaven this morning. Only 4 left before the store is actually supposed to open. A few people already had them in their carts.

So far, so good. Comfortable and easy to assemble. Would prefer more adjustments, but hard to compare a chair for $89 with those selling for $200+.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1724 posts
98 upvotes
Mississauga
CALITSLA wrote: Hi Waving Hand Sign did anyone knows if there's stock at Laird Mississauga location?
I called and they did have about 12 or so early this morning. I was told that a million people are calling their store everyday asking if the chair is in stock. The staff advised me that I probably should line up before the store open in order to get one when they have it in stock.

If they don't have the chair in stock, just get a rain check and buy after the sale finish.