• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2021 12:38 pm
[OP]
Dec 24, 2019
5 posts
37 upvotes

[Costco] Logitech M720 Triathlon Multi-Device Wireless Mouse for $29.97

Hi All,

Found this mouse Logitech M720 Triathlon Multi-Device Wireless for $29.97 ONLY at Costco 1570 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4X 1L4.

Previously it used to be 39.97 at Costco.

Just checked its 39.99 at amazon https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Triathal ... 6LSHW?th=1
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 25th, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
84 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2169 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
I get that a mouse is multidevice but what about keyboards? Any decent combos out there for this?
Sep 3, 2017
177 posts
203 upvotes
Vancouver
esq05 wrote: I get that a mouse is multidevice but what about keyboards? Any decent combos out there for this?

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard supports multiple devices. Unfortunately, the sale just ended for it. It was going for ~$60

Not sure if Logitech has similar options
Jan 24, 2021
2 posts
1 upvote
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse - KM7120W : connect both keyboard and mouse to three PCs (USB 2.4GHz + 2 x BT 5.0)

Was on sell by Dell around Christmas for $65, now is $93 at Amazon
Mar 1, 2019
6 posts
20 upvotes
esq05 wrote: I get that a mouse is multidevice but what about keyboards? Any decent combos out there for this?
Try the logitech MK850 mouse & keyboard combo. The mouse is the M720 triathlon, and the keyboard has similar functionality (can be paired to 3 devices for quick switching). The MK850 combo is usually $119 retail, but it's $99 at Best Buy and according to camelcameIcamel it goes as low as $79 (that's how much I got it for).
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1214 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How does the MS Designer Compact Keyboard or Dell Keyboard, compare to the Logitech MX Keys?

I want the MX keys, but it is quite pricey and never goes on sale...
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2023 posts
346 upvotes
Ottawa
I like that the button is on top, my MX master 2 has the botton on the bottom so I rarely use it because it's a pain to switch
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1365 posts
341 upvotes
MX Keys. Best keyboard I've ever had
Jun 18, 2015
218 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This is such a pain in the ass to set up

You'd think the unifying dongle would work out of the box but the damn thing just blinks waiting to connect to something.

Wanted to use this for my work laptop but apparently the only way I could get it set up is to install the software to reconfigure the dongle back. Which requires having to work with my work's IT because admin rights blah blah.

If that's your use case, stay the hell away from this piece of shit. Pretty **** stupid that the mouse can't work plug and play with the given dongle. Now I've gotta haul this piece of shit back to Costco to return it.
Dec 2, 2012
88 posts
134 upvotes
Rudy wrote: I like that the button is on top, my MX master 2 has the botton on the bottom so I rarely use it because it's a pain to switch
Unless you are switching between multiple devices frequently or on the fly having the button on the bottom isn't that big a deal. It was clearly setup that way to limit it being accidentally activated.
Aug 30, 2015
750 posts
474 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
6o4boi wrote: This is such a pain in the ass to set up

You'd think the unifying dongle would work out of the box but the damn thing just blinks waiting to connect to something.

Wanted to use this for my work laptop but apparently the only way I could get it set up is to install the software to reconfigure the dongle back. Which requires having to work with my work's IT because admin rights blah blah.

If that's your use case, stay the hell away from this piece of shit. Pretty **** stupid that the mouse can't work plug and play with the given dongle. Now I've gotta haul this piece of shit back to Costco to return it.
yeah for the USB receiver you need the software, but bluetooth is very easy to setup too and usually doesnt require admin access?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3389 posts
1294 upvotes
Brampton
I got this, works awesome using on my laptop then do a quick switch to my kids laptops if they need an assist with something. I used the BT connection and didn't require any additional software to be installed, worked right away after pairing
Nov 19, 2009
666 posts
508 upvotes
Toronto
pca1987 wrote: yeah for the USB receiver you need the software, but bluetooth is very easy to setup too and usually doesnt require admin access?
you sure about this? I have 2 of these and I never install the software unless I want to remap the keys...
Jun 2, 2012
64 posts
245 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone seen this deal at other Costco location?
Oct 3, 2015
17 posts
30 upvotes
Calgary
logitech MK850 lowest 79 at bestbuy amazon
logitech MK825 lowest 69 at costco
Jun 18, 2015
218 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
pca1987 wrote: yeah for the USB receiver you need the software, but bluetooth is very easy to setup too and usually doesnt require admin access?
You're right, I forgot this was also a Bluetooth mouse. Was too annoyed at the fact that it wouldn't connect with the dongle out of the box.

Still won't connect to the unifying dongle but trying it as a BT mouse for now.
Dec 9, 2016
40 posts
64 upvotes
6o4boi wrote: This is such a pain in the ass to set up

I'm not sure why, but my experience is otherwise. Plug and play when it comes to using the mouse with the USB dongle. I know another user chimed in saying they shared your problem. Sucks that that's the case for a few people, a fair heads-up for sure.
Nov 19, 2009
666 posts
508 upvotes
Toronto
6o4boi wrote: You're right, I forgot this was also a Bluetooth mouse. Was too annoyed at the fact that it wouldn't connect with the dongle out of the box.

Still won't connect to the unifying dongle but trying it as a BT mouse for now.
It should connect with the dongle, out of the box, on connection 1. if that's not working, I'm surprised. Because these are unifying receivers, you can add other devices (i.e. keyboard, other mouse) to that same receiver, but for that you definitely need the software.
Feb 26, 2010
339 posts
418 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Same here. I've got the mk850. Just connect using Bluetooth. I leave the dongle in the mouse. Been using it over a year now swapping between work laptop, personal PC and mobile. Easy peasy.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
4489 posts
1066 upvotes
Logitech MX Keys. Fantastic keyboard. Three connections, low key travel, backlighting (and can be turned off), small and light, rechargable battery via USB-C connection.
Dell makes a clone of this one at $100.