Hot Deals

Costco

Logitech wireless gaming mouse G305 SE and headset G435 SE combo $89.99

[OP]
Sep 14, 2021
71 posts
152 upvotes

[Costco] Logitech wireless gaming mouse G305 SE and headset G435 SE combo $89.99

In store at Ancaster, Ontario.
Images
  • image.jpg
12 replies
Aug 28, 2014
740 posts
1339 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Fantasticdeal wrote: Isn't that regular price ? Hmm Costco again
Last time I saw it was $99 so this looks like a $10 discount.

Seems like a good price as the g305 alone goes for $49.

G305 has been nicknamed the poor man's g pro. It's brilliant.
Dec 8, 2022
52 posts
56 upvotes
Isn't that the same deal? It is not even warm .. nvr hot from Costco. Costco is overrated due to their return policy only I guess for only 6 months haha
Apr 7, 2007
144 posts
110 upvotes
I don't want to be thread crapping but out West in BC this set is/was on clearance for $49.97 which I bought. I previously bought the Razer headphones they had for $40 and got this instead. Seems like a no brainer for good pair wireless headphones and mouse. I felt the headphones was a little more balanced than the Razer which was definitely more bass heavy and kind of a back up to my beaten up Sennheiser HD555. It's lighter which makes it a great set for my son and not being wired helps with him moving around.

Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9144 posts
1044 upvotes
Toronto
parafilm wrote: I don't want to be thread crapping but out West in BC this set is/was on clearance for $49.97 which I bought. I previously bought the Razer headphones they had for $40 and got this instead. Seems like a no brainer for good pair wireless headphones and mouse. I felt the headphones was a little more balanced than the Razer which was definitely more bass heavy and kind of a back up to my beaten up Sennheiser HD555. It's lighter which makes it a great set for my son and not being wired helps with him moving around.

Now that's a great price.
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $40 100mbps plan

LF: Keycaps (Just the Numpad; GMK, DCX, MITO)
Mar 10, 2022
118 posts
550 upvotes
parafilm wrote: I don't want to be thread crapping but out West in BC this set is/was on clearance for $49.97 which I bought. I previously bought the Razer headphones they had for $40 and got this instead. Seems like a no brainer for good pair wireless headphones and mouse. I felt the headphones was a little more balanced than the Razer which was definitely more bass heavy and kind of a back up to my beaten up Sennheiser HD555. It's lighter which makes it a great set for my son and not being wired helps with him moving around.

Is this still the case out west? 🫢Eyes
not penny pinchin’ average deals | excel pricing grinch on luxe/BIFL male apparel
~ discount is in the eye of the beholder ~

Previous new brands I've brought in to the RFD community: ANIAN [1] [2] | Foreign Rider | Casca Shoes | YourSoles [1]
Oct 5, 2006
392 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Wish there was a deal for just the mouse, no need for another headset haha.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2659 posts
1913 upvotes

When did you get it
Jul 17, 2009
932 posts
480 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My G305 is already malfunctioning within a year, the scroll wheel is doing random up and down inputs when I use it. Luckily warranty department is sending me a new replacement, good to know logitech has these covered for two years at least.
Dec 4, 2007
259 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AARON_R/C wrote: My G305 is already malfunctioning within a year, the scroll wheel is doing random up and down inputs when I use it. Luckily warranty department is sending me a new replacement, good to know logitech has these covered for two years at least.
I have a drawer full of broken G305s, with various issues like double clicking, missed clicking, broken scroll wheel, most of which have lasted a year or less. While they feel great, the quality really is subpar. After my last one died two weeks ago I opted for something different (an M720).
But this deal has me tempted to get another one, especially since I'm also in the market for a wireless headset...
Apr 7, 2007
144 posts
110 upvotes
PennyPinchGrinch wrote:
Is this still the case out west? 🫢Eyes
Earlier this week the Langley Costco I went it sold out of it but you might find one at another at the price. I remember seeing as late as 2 weeks ago or so
Mrrfdxyz wrote:
When did you get it
I got it around the middle of November