Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Lorex 8-channel 4K UHD NVR Surveillance System with 2TB HDD and 4 4K Active Deterrence Cameras - $699.99, $200 Off!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 8:32 pm
Apr 30, 2009
227 posts
49 upvotes
I just bought and installed this system. The program is a little buggy, but I got it working well now. The cameras are good. Image is good. I can zoom into the image since it records 4k. I love the active deterrence features, the led that lights up via motion is awesome! Also, the cameras are metal. The quality of these cameras are good. They do heat up quite a bit, but that didn't seem to affect the performance.

The only thing I didn't get it to work is the two way audio through my phone. Other than that, I'm loving this system!

Remeber to test the cameras for a couple of days before installing. Once it's up, you won't want to touch it again. Lol
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1510 posts
994 upvotes
CALGARY
magnum703 wrote: I just bought and installed this system. The program is a little buggy, but I got it working well now. The cameras are good. Image is good. I can zoom into the image since it records 4k. I love the active deterrence features, the led that lights up via motion is awesome! Also, the cameras are metal. The quality of these cameras are good. They do heat up quite a bit, but that didn't seem to affect the performance.

The only thing I didn't get it to work is the two way audio through my phone. Other than that, I'm loving this system!

Remeber to test the cameras for a couple of days before installing. Once it's up, you won't want to touch it again. Lol
can you share the video and how is night time performance?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1861 posts
145 upvotes
People who bought this system, how is it so far? This style of camera is neither dome,turret,bullet. It has a flat surface, how is it holding up?
Apr 30, 2009
227 posts
49 upvotes
The night vision is good, unless you have an object very close to the camera and the night vision will light up that near object very brightly and the rest of the image is less lit up.
Aug 11, 2009
151 posts
72 upvotes
This system is going back on sale in April at costco.ca However, it is only $100 off this time around. Still a good deal? Has anyone seen this in warehouse to buy direct?
Nov 7, 2013
304 posts
166 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
cisco911 wrote: This system is going back on sale in April at costco.ca However, it is only $100 off this time around. Still a good deal? Has anyone seen this in warehouse to buy direct?
I want to say I saw this in Kitchener today for $499...
Aug 31, 2010
972 posts
202 upvotes
Victoria
LkPr5014 wrote: I want to say I saw this in Kitchener today for $499...
Are you sure it is the same model? there are many different models
Aug 11, 2009
151 posts
72 upvotes
LkPr5014 wrote: I want to say I saw this in Kitchener today for $499...
are you sure? they have an analog version of the active deterrence that costs 499

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)