Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Louisiana Grills 24” Kamada Style Charcoal BBQ $589.98 (Laird, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2019 8:18 pm
Tags:
Apr 29, 2014
9 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Costco] Louisiana Grills 24” Kamada Style Charcoal BBQ $589.98 (Laird, YMMV)

Seen this at the laird location only 1 left
Images
  • F870640F-7409-4E7D-A36E-56A34FD62307.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on May 17th, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited title
22 replies
Jan 20, 2019
534 posts
975 upvotes
Maybe say what a Kamado is in your title. And 1 of something left at a random location unlikely to make anyone happy on here, just a heads-up.
Jan 16, 2013
289 posts
420 upvotes
Calgary
Clicked in here thought it was some kind of 24inch sword

Can you clarify what a Kamari is in title...
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
speeed wrote: Clicked in here thought it was some kind of 24inch sword

Can you clarify what a Kamari is in title...
Kamado is the egg shaped charcoal BBQ. It is amazing if you like charcoal BBQ. One of the first original brands is the Big Green Egg, you might have heard of it.
Nov 22, 2013
312 posts
328 upvotes
rfdfan75 wrote: Maybe say what a Kamado is in your title. And 1 of something left at a random location unlikely to make anyone happy on here, just a heads-up.
Thanks OP.

This was a hot post last year and likely signals any stores with stock will be selling remaining stock at this price. Can confirm as of noon Orillia had 2 left at this sale price.
Apr 29, 2014
9 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Randalpink73 wrote: Thanks OP.

This was a hot post last year and likely signals any stores with stock will be selling remaining stock at this price. Can confirm as of noon Orillia had 2 left at this sale price.
Yes was told that no more stock coming back in so your correct in saying that stock will more than likely be sold at this new price
Feb 20, 2011
618 posts
201 upvotes
downtown TO
Wow thanks op just got it priced matched at warden location..saved me over $400
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
This is a huge YMMV, it's an in-store promotion
Nov 2, 2007
204 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
I just came from there and it is still on display.

Btw, if you don't know what something is (like a kamamodo style grill) then Google it instead of posting about not know what it is. The time it takes to write your post takes way longer then googling it. Just my 2 cents.
Feb 20, 2011
618 posts
201 upvotes
downtown TO
Just did my first cook on it today..very impressed and for that price it hot..i got the warden Costco to give the deal and no problems..thanks op
Apr 19, 2017
95 posts
199 upvotes
Kind of a normal price for a no name kamado grill which most likely doesn't have a decent warranty...
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
Byah84 wrote: Kind of a normal price for a no name kamado grill which most likely doesn't have a decent warranty...
Are you saying you would rather pay at least double for one painted in green?

Also the stand is extra with BGE, even the shelves....
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
Shaner wrote: That's cheap for a Kamado grill
Kamado style. Is it cheap for a kamado or a kamado style?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2002
2350 posts
876 upvotes
Central Ontario
Byah84 wrote: Kind of a normal price for a no name kamado grill which most likely doesn't have a decent warranty...
Ok, show me where I can get a generic one at this price in Canada in Canadian dollars.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2011
1153 posts
832 upvotes
HUNTSVILLE
JustMike wrote: Ok, show me where I can get a generic one at this price in Canada in Canadian dollars.
Absolutely this. This is another from the same factory as Vision Grills and Pit Boss Grills (Made by Auplex). They're all essentially the same beast which is to say very well made and priced extremely well compared to the "named competitors" (Kamado Joe, Big Green Egg and Primo being the most prominent). Kamados have a bit of a learning curve, but man, after you learn you'll use nothing else.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)