• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 3:49 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
774 posts
500 upvotes
Barrie, ON

[Costco] Lysol wipes 600 pack

I don't think this is a hot deal, but in these times it seems like it is.

It seems like Costco's have been refilled this was Barrie and confirmed Vaughan has it as well

I went back and grabbed another one so it's not member card limited...but saying that, please don't hoard RFD family.

Edit: both stores had them located in the back of the store where the toilet paper/hand towels were. It also says "advanced formula" where they specifically say kills COVID 19.
Images
  • IMG_20200718_083708.jpg
102 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2554 posts
3630 upvotes
OP: Please don't hoard.

Also OP: *Hoards*
Jul 23, 2008
53 posts
26 upvotes
Wast of time, because it is limited quantity. And for the environment, it is the worst product ever...
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10800 posts
5747 upvotes
Toronto
KillerX wrote: I don't think this is a hot deal, but in these times it seems like it is.

It seems like Costco's have been refilled this was Barrie and confirmed Vaughan has it as well

I went back and grabbed another one so it's not member card limited...but saying that, please don't hoard RFD family.

Edit: both stores had them located in the back of the store where the toilet paper/hand towels were. It also says "advanced formula" where they specifically say kills COVID 19.
surprised you were able to go back and buy another one. cuz usually it is gone in 5 mins Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat but then i see there is two skids
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1491 posts
1610 upvotes
birkz wrote: Wast of time, because it is limited quantity. And for the environment, it is the worst product ever...
why
Jul 21, 2013
896 posts
581 upvotes
Calgary
Visited 3 locations yesterday in Calgary and found zilch.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3527 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
Wasn't the regular price around March was less than $15 or even 11? They pushed that up a lot.
====================================
Mar 17, 2015
247 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Never available at Liard Costco in Mississauga. I gave up on this, instead I got 3 spray bottles, filled up with Lysol (bought from Costco) and placed it arnd the house.
Jun 2, 2006
384 posts
114 upvotes
Lachenaie, QC
They usually put out a skid full every morning and is usually gone 20-30 mins later.
The early bird catches the worm ...
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
774 posts
500 upvotes
Barrie, ON
13inches wrote: OP: Please don't hoard.

Also OP: *Hoards*
Far from hording IMO as a lot of my elderly family can't go to Costco... If you think 2 cases is hoarding then you need to read the definition of hoarding.

Granny and Gramps
My other granny and Gramps
My mother
My sister
My aunt

This is all not for me.

B
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
774 posts
500 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Pochacco wrote: surprised you were able to go back and buy another one. cuz usually it is gone in 5 mins Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat but then i see there is two skids
Costco in Barrie was dead and Vaughan was a bit busy from what my sister and law said.

B
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10800 posts
5747 upvotes
Toronto
KillerX wrote: Costco in Barrie was dead and Vaughan was a bit busy from what my sister and law said.

B
oh yeah true. it’s barrie 🤣
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10800 posts
5747 upvotes
Toronto
ludhi wrote: Wasn't the regular price around March was less than $15 or even 11? They pushed that up a lot.
no regular price is $19.99 (some costco even had it at $18.99) but it was on sale at $4 off last week ? or the week before ?
Last edited by Pochacco on Jul 18th, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dec 13, 2016
760 posts
463 upvotes
GTA
100% sure nothing in Costco Brampton.
Former Virgin Mobile Thunder Bay Plan
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21035 posts
5637 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Pochacco wrote: no regular price is $19.99 but it was on sale at $15.99
Yes, I got it in late February at this price. Not because of the virus, but because I needed Lysol wipes.
- casual gastronomist -
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
774 posts
500 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Every person has different situations, you cant chirp someone for buying Lysol wipes. My family has severe health issues and are at sick kids every week. This is great to use when touching door handles and elevator buttons... On top of hanging on to kids, I can't be carrying a bottle of bleach and water with a rag to spray stuff down.

Stop putting everyone in one category...

Funny how your worried about wipes when 99% of the condos in Toronto have one garbage shaft in the condo with no one using compost or recycling...
Last edited by Redmask on Jul 19th, 2020 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed nested quote
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10800 posts
5747 upvotes
Toronto
Jucius Maximus wrote: Yes, I got it in late February at this price. Not because of the virus, but because I needed Lysol wipes.
yeah, it’ s always been $19.99 - i regret not getting it back in feb when it was sale but then i still have some at home but then this hit and been having a hard time finding it till i finally scored some online but then it came all leaked 🥺
Last edited by Pochacco on Jul 18th, 2020 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.