Marcy 68 kg (150 lb.) Stack Home Gym $479.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2021 9:56 am
9 replies
Dec 17, 2018
422 posts
1314 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Same here, been using this one for 3 months, so far so good! Highly recommend it
Apr 20, 2008
574 posts
495 upvotes
Anyone seen it in the warehouse? How much in the warehouse?
Aug 16, 2010
518 posts
375 upvotes
Sudbury
Waiting for all the comments about get free weights.....you'll outgrow 200lbs etc.

I bought one 6 months ago. Haven't come close to maxing it out. It provides a decent workout.

I had a bowflex ultimate 2 in the past and while not optimal there was several exercises that are unavailable for the marcy. But you can still work out. It's a good value.
Jan 27, 2016
73 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought one, it's alright. My wife mostly uses it. If you can afford a set of dumbells, a
squat rack and cage I would advise for all of that over this, but that setup would probably run you $1k-1.5k Vs this.
May 7, 2010
760 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, link already dead. Were these available in-store? I've been having the most consistent weighting lifting program of my life for over a year now, all with a single pair of power clocks, but I would love a a pull down, and the ability to do seated cable rows. I think the 200 lbs will be more than fine. Can you do rows on this using that lower cable or is it only for the leg extension?
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1281 posts
1958 upvotes
MuaySteve wrote: Damn, link already dead. Were these available in-store? I've been having the most consistent weighting lifting program of my life for over a year now, all with a single pair of power clocks, but I would love a a pull down, and the ability to do seated cable rows. I think the 200 lbs will be more than fine. Can you do rows on this using that lower cable or is it only for the leg extension?
I'm pretty sure this was oos same day OP posted it. Not sure why it got bumped
Oct 17, 2004
104 posts
23 upvotes
Bit the bullet after missing the last 2 times it went on sale. I have access to a gym already but can't deal with the restrictions in place, and it'll probably get shut down again soon anyways.