Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Marcy 68 kg (150 lb.) Stack Home Gym $480 back in stock!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2021 10:56 am
[OP]
Jan 7, 2007
43 posts
90 upvotes

[Costco] Marcy 68 kg (150 lb.) Stack Home Gym $480 back in stock!

Over 30 strength training exercises with the Marcy 68 kg (150 lb.) stack home gym to effectively burn calories and increase your muscle mass! This home gym features dual-functioning press arms for chest press and pec fly exercises. The dual-function leg developer, properly aligns with the knee joints for effective leg extensions and leg curls. The multi position high and low pulleys and cables are connected to a 68 kg (150 lb.) adjustable weight stacking for a smooth and controlled body exercises, no need to load and unload weight plates. Work on toning your abs and triceps with the adjustable preacher curl pad. Enjoy resistance training at home with the ultimate home gym that’s built to last!

Features:
14 gauge steel tube frame with solid steel protective weight stack covers
68 kg (150 lb.) vinyl coated weight stack
High and low pulley stations
Oversized foam roller pads
Adjustable preacher curl bicep pad

Includes:
Ankle Strap

Specifications:
Dimensions - assembled (L × W × H): 170.2 cm × 99 cm × 210.8 cm (67 in. × 39 in. × 83 in.)
Weight: 117.5 kg (259 lb.)

Warranty:
2 year limited warranty on parts

Model: MWM-1005
Last edited by TomRFD on May 20th, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
18 replies
Jan 21, 2008
214 posts
251 upvotes
Man I already got the MX dumbbells, expensive but so good.

Anybody use this instead of dumbbells?
Oct 16, 2018
173 posts
89 upvotes
nec88 wrote: Over 30 strength training exercises with the Marcy 68 kg (150 lb.) stack home gym to effectively burn calories and increase your muscle mass! This home gym features dual-functioning press arms for chest press and pec fly exercises. The dual-function leg developer, properly aligns with the knee joints for effective leg extensions and leg curls. The multi position high and low pulleys and cables are connected to a 68 kg (150 lb.) adjustable weight stacking for a smooth and controlled body exercises, no need to load and unload weight plates. Work on toning your abs and triceps with the adjustable preacher curl pad. Enjoy resistance training at home with the ultimate home gym that’s built to last!

Features:
14 gauge steel tube frame with solid steel protective weight stack covers
68 kg (150 lb.) vinyl coated weight stack
High and low pulley stations
Oversized foam roller pads
Adjustable preacher curl bicep pad

Includes:
Ankle Strap

Specifications:
Dimensions - assembled (L × W × H): 170.2 cm × 99 cm × 210.8 cm (67 in. × 39 in. × 83 in.)
Weight: 117.5 kg (259 lb.)

Warranty:
2 year limited warranty on parts

Model: MWM-1005

This is not that bad of a deal.
Aug 28, 2014
107 posts
88 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Ordered 2. And will let friends know it’s back in stock. Thank you
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2484 posts
876 upvotes
Can you add more weights to these? 150 lb isn’t enough for supported bench presses like these
Mar 10, 2011
393 posts
289 upvotes
Niagara
Ordered 1. Thanks OP
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
[OP]
Jan 7, 2007
43 posts
90 upvotes
I ordered one last month from Costco, then shortly after I got a cancellation email saying they didn't have stock.
After waiting a while, I figured Costco wouldn't be getting them back soon so I bought from kijiji yesterday.
Then today, of course Costco got them back in stock.
Crying Face
Aug 16, 2010
436 posts
265 upvotes
Sudbury
spiralspirit wrote: Can you add more weights to these? 150 lb isn’t enough for supported bench presses like these
200 is max for bench on these. Most other exercises is 150. But bench is 200.
Aug 17, 2015
12 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is it the same model in store? I remember the one in store was $399.
Apr 29, 2006
397 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
hongy1155 wrote: Is it the same model in store? I remember the one in store was $399.
In Ontario, it would be worth it since I don't think this is an essential item and would be shipped too.
May 12, 2020
45 posts
19 upvotes
Thanks OP - didn't know I wanted this, but ordered because RFD.
Nov 1, 2020
85 posts
105 upvotes
blu3xtc wrote: In Ontario, it would be worth it since I don't think this is an essential item and would be shipped too.
Under normal circumstances I'd pass because $80 is a lot for shipping, but I don't want to gamble on finding one in store if they ever open up for non essentials. Ordered one to complement the Bowflex weights I haven't touched in weeks.
Aug 22, 2003
230 posts
48 upvotes
Burnaby
nec88 wrote: After waiting a while, I figured Costco wouldn't be getting them back soon so I bought from kijiji yesterday.
Then today, of course Costco got them back in stock.
Crying Face
Ha ha - I'm in the same boat! I was trying to get one of these last time, and just recently gave up thinking they won't be back until January again. Just on Tuesday I picked up a used York Mega Max 3001 in mint condition with a 210lb stack for only $250. Saved some $ I guess for a bigger machine, but my 1st choice was this Marcy one new. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 27, 2020
13 posts
And out of stock....

I have been watching for a couple months but no luck. Then I lucked into the dumbbells a couple weeks back but was still interested in this.
Jan 4, 2015
34 posts
11 upvotes
I saw the dumb bells but slept on them for too long and they got sold out. I managed to place an order for this. Est. Delivery May 28.
Jan 2, 2019
22 posts
4 upvotes
Any hope when this or similar home gym will be back in stock? really need one and hard to find one at Costco price Disappointed But Relieved Face