• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2020 9:36 am
[OP]
Nov 7, 2018
964 posts
693 upvotes

[Costco] Marcy Cage Home Gym System- $599

83 stock left!!

Posting this so it will sold out and I can sell mine.
Looking to downgrade to something smaller and better quality like rogue. Thankss
18 replies
Feb 13, 2012
43 posts
20 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Mrrfdxyz wrote: 83 stock left!!

Posting this so it will sold out and I can sell mine.
Looking to downgrade to something smaller and better quality like rogue. Thankss
Which Rogue rack were u thinking of getting. I had my eye on a sml-2C but after shipping this was the much cheaper option. Also didn’t want to fall down the rabbit whole of rogues expansive accessories which would have cost plenty down the road. Mine is holding up just fine. Will buy the rogue 2x2 J cups to solve the 300lbs limit.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2018
964 posts
693 upvotes
GoldenArms81 wrote: Which Rogue rack were u thinking of getting. I had my eye on a sml-2C but after shipping this was the much cheaper option. Also didn’t want to fall down the rabbit whole of rogues expansive accessories which would have cost plenty down the road. Mine is holding up just fine. Will buy the rogue 2x2 J cups to solve the 300lbs limit.
Squat stand rogue monter lite. Still thinking about it though. Yeah would cost 1000+ with accessories and expansions from rogue. But quality and looks will be worth it
Didn't know they have 2x2 j cups! Do you have link?
I'm getting my 2x2 jcup from bellsofsteel
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2584 posts
3522 upvotes
BC
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Posting this so it will sold out and I can sell mine.
Lmao love the honesty
Aug 21, 2013
160 posts
143 upvotes
Kitchener
GoldenArms81 wrote: Which Rogue rack were u thinking of getting. I had my eye on a sml-2C but after shipping this was the much cheaper option. Also didn’t want to fall down the rabbit whole of rogues expansive accessories which would have cost plenty down the road. Mine is holding up just fine. Will buy the rogue 2x2 J cups to solve the 300lbs limit.
I went with the RM4 because I wanted safety straps (I really wanted the RML4100C) so that I dont damage my bar (I got a Ohio Power bar) but Im still waiting on delivery. Supposedly UPS lost the paper work for it so it sat around for 5 weeks unscanned (no tracking.) They finally entered it into their system last week and it says it's in Detroit and being delivered last Thursday (day after tracking went live) since then. Im at 11 weeks since order, 7 weeks since shipping still waiting for it to be delivered and Im getting pretty bitter about it.
Rogue told me that UPS has lost the paper on multiple orders coming to Canada so Im sure Im not the only one having this experience.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2018
964 posts
693 upvotes
KevlarCoated wrote: I went with the RM4 because I wanted safety straps (I really wanted the RML4100C) so that I dont damage my bar (I got a Ohio Power bar) but Im still waiting on delivery. Supposedly UPS lost the paper work for it so it sat around for 5 weeks unscanned (no tracking.) They finally entered it into their system last week and it says it's in Detroit and being delivered last Thursday (day after tracking went live) since then. Im at 11 weeks since order, 7 weeks since shipping still waiting for it to be delivered and Im getting pretty bitter about it.
Rogue told me that UPS has lost the paper on multiple orders coming to Canada so Im sure Im not the only one having this experience.
Is this the rm4 you got?
https://www.roguecanada.ca/rogue-rm-4-b ... r-rack-2-0

Or the fortis one
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3637 posts
2458 upvotes
GTA
I wouldn't rush with this Costco's gym. After couple weeks it will drop in price. This happens every fall, for the past 3-4 years at my local store. I remember last year it dropped to $199.97 with less than 5 units on the floor. It sold out that same day, but the savings were big.
Aug 21, 2013
160 posts
143 upvotes
Kitchener
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Is this the rm4 you got?
https://www.roguecanada.ca/rogue-rm-4-b ... r-rack-2-0

Or the fortis one
The one you linked, the fortis wasn't available when I ordered (and still isn't.) Im disappointed I didnt get to pick a colour on mine but I wanted to get it at the same time as a bar and bench to save on shipping and the colours arent available very often
Feb 13, 2012
43 posts
20 upvotes
BRAMPTON
KevlarCoated wrote: I went with the RM4 because I wanted safety straps (I really wanted the RML4100C) so that I dont damage my bar (I got a Ohio Power bar) but Im still waiting on delivery. Supposedly UPS lost the paper work for it so it sat around for 5 weeks unscanned (no tracking.) They finally entered it into their system last week and it says it's in Detroit and being delivered last Thursday (day after tracking went live) since then. Im at 11 weeks since order, 7 weeks since shipping still waiting for it to be delivered and Im getting pretty bitter about it.
RM4...You ain’t joking around. If my basement wasn’t 89inches I would have went with the rml-390f. **** sucks about your Ohio bar though. Which finish you get? I got an ecoat and it was delivered in 6 days. UPS did lose a 40lbs dumbell and damaged an dB and a fleck plate but I got a small credit from rogue. Their CS although slow is awesome so I would seek some credit for your delivery debacle. Hope u get the bar soon so you can put that rack to use!
[OP]
Nov 7, 2018
964 posts
693 upvotes
GoldenArms81 wrote: RM4...You ain’t joking around. If my basement wasn’t 89inches I would have went with the rml-390f. **** sucks about your Ohio bar though. Which finish you get? I got an ecoat and it was delivered in 6 days. UPS did lose a 40lbs dumbell and damaged an dB and a fleck plate but I got a small credit from rogue. Their CS although slow is awesome so I would seek some credit for your delivery debacle. Hope u get the bar soon so you can put that rack to use!

What did you end up getting with that ceiling height? I'm thinking of getting rml490 or 4100c
Feb 13, 2012
43 posts
20 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Mrrfdxyz wrote: What did you end up getting with that ceiling height? I'm thinking of getting rml490 or 4100c
I cheaped out and got this Marcy rack. Blew my budget on everything else. Honestly for the money and the options it does the job.
I haven’t squatted or benched over 3 plates in yrs so I’m not worried about the weight limit. The bar catches are suspect as I scratched my Ohio bar already so I had to wrap them in foam. Gonna try out the rogue echo j-cup cups (when they restock) although they only have a 1/2 insert vs the one inch of Marcy rack. Should still work.
If you have the money and room, go rogue.. you won’t regret it. I’m sure I’m might going Marcy in a couple of yrs but for now it’s all good!
[OP]
Nov 7, 2018
964 posts
693 upvotes
GoldenArms81 wrote: I cheaped out and got this Marcy rack. Blew my budget on everything else. Honestly for the money and the options it does the job.
I haven’t squatted or benched over 3 plates in yrs so I’m not worried about the weight limit. The bar catches are suspect as I scratched my Ohio bar already so I had to wrap them in foam. Gonna try out the rogue echo j-cup cups (when they restock) although they only have a 1/2 insert vs the one inch of Marcy rack. Should still work.
If you have the money and room, go rogue.. you won’t regret it. I’m sure I’m might going Marcy in a couple of yrs but for now it’s all good!
I see. I'm thinking of getting rml-390c or 390bt. Their height is 90' . My ceiling height is 94-95" and my room is 12x10'.

And if you're in Edmonton I have 2x2" j cups and pair of plate storage coming from bell of steel that fits Marcy rack
Mar 21, 2006
24 posts
8 upvotes
Any idea when this is getting back in stock if at all?
Mar 22, 2010
14 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Just put mine rack together. J cups are garbage, as they are flimsy and did scratch my Ohio bar as well.
Can anyone can suggest other 3rd party alternatives that are compatible and in stock?