Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Medsup K95 masks restocked ($7.99/20mask)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2022 9:00 pm
Tags:
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
These are great, bought them in store and cheap enough to double mask
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Loomy wrote: The N95 you bought costs more because it is a name brand with more features which you can trust because it is certified to perform well by NIOSH at the CDC. The Medsup KN95 is a random imported mask that we trust just because Costco is a big company that we trust.

The main difference between the two is that the Honeywell N95 has headstraps and nose foam for a tighter fit with less leakage. The Medsup KN95 has earloops which are more convenient for some people. You'll also find that the more money you spend on a mask, the easier it is to breathe through. Either mask is a massive upgrade over a cloth mask that doesn't filter well, or a surgical mask that doesn't fit well and lets air in the sides.

Protect yourself and others with whatever strong mask works for you. These are so cheap that you can buy a box to try and just give them away if you don't like them.
The funny thing is mid-Dec (right before the omicron hit), Costco was selling the N95/20pk for $24.99.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
2139 posts
2551 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Loomy wrote:
The N95 you bought costs more because it is a name brand with more features which you can trust because it is certified to perform well by NIOSH at the CDC. The Medsup KN95 is a random imported mask that we trust just because Costco is a big company that we trust...
Cantthinkofaname wrote: Thanks for the explanation. I've been wondering.
It is not as simplistic as that. CBC's Marketplace had a UofT lab test fourteen different KN95 and KF94 masks available at Costco, Home Depot, Amazon and other retailers. The Medsup Canada KN95 masks were one of six brands that met or surpassed the standard.

CBC Marketplace: Is your N95-style mask failing you? Lab tests show some falling way short of filtration standards
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
2139 posts
2551 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Manatus wrote:
I'm guessing because it's obviously a post specific to product in stock at one Costco location and OP didn't name what location that was.
shniper9 wrote: Must be a new poster....
Not a new poster, ThatdealGuy has been posting Costco West weekly updates for years now. I wouldn't place a lot of stock in the downvotes; when it was 19-14, the breakdown was as follows:

• 9% "Not a good price" (seriously?)
  • 12% "Bad product or service" (CBC's tests suggest otherwise)
  • 3% "Poor merchant reputation" (Costco?)
  • 12% "Other"

Only 6% of the downvotes were for "Unable to get the deal".
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1508 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for sharing OP - gonna drop buy south Mississauga and see if I can score a box to try out.
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Walmart U.S. AT&T Group deal (kinda yay) + *NEW* Koodo 30GB for $25 4G LTE
Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2
Jun 19, 2009
136 posts
20 upvotes
Richmond B.C.
Got these last time costco had them on sale. They have excellent seal around the face Also making it very tight on the ears.
Hope they have some in Richmond
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
30106 posts
5547 upvotes
Montreal
Loomy wrote: The N95 you bought costs more because it is a name brand with more features which you can trust because it is certified to perform well by NIOSH at the CDC. The Medsup KN95 is a random imported mask that we trust just because Costco is a big company that we trust.

The main difference between the two is that the Honeywell N95 has headstraps and nose foam for a tighter fit with less leakage. The Medsup KN95 has earloops which are more convenient for some people. You'll also find that the more money you spend on a mask, the easier it is to breathe through. Either mask is a massive upgrade over a cloth mask that doesn't filter well, or a surgical mask that doesn't fit well and lets air in the sides.

Protect yourself and others with whatever strong mask works for you. These are so cheap that you can buy a box to try and just give them away if you don't like them.
They are also wrapped individually, which makes them easier to keep in your car or bag.
May 6, 2015
735 posts
220 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Which location? I can confirm Ajax didn't have them as of 10 am this morning. The regular 100 pack disposable masks where there for 7.99
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135815 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Sazerac wrote: OP: Picture: Limit 3 per member.
Good eye. I thought it was no limit.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
May 20, 2003
619 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
Great masks, been wearing them for months. Wife likes them too
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1508 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto
No luck in south Mississauga
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Walmart U.S. AT&T Group deal (kinda yay) + *NEW* Koodo 30GB for $25 4G LTE
Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2011
1021 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
JoJoCan wrote: What about N95?
seen one box ring up at $49.99 for 20 pcs and i didn't bought because they were not individually packed.
Sep 27, 2012
263 posts
112 upvotes
YVR
Damnit, I was just there yesterday and they weren't there :( Looks like I'm going to have to head over again.
Sep 21, 2003
553 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
Last time I got these, they were made by Zhengzhou Wanshenshan Healthcare PPE Co., Ltd.

Here is the CDC assessment from June 01, 2020.

Loops are small so my ears hurt after wearing for long time on big head.
Good deals come to those who wait. Wait too long then the deals gone.
Nov 24, 2017
261 posts
410 upvotes
Lower Mainland, BC
Stabilo7 wrote: Which store? Went to production way this morning and they had none
They had them at the Production location yesterday at open, sounds like they were OOS by noon.
Mobile:
2017-10 - 2022-08: Fido $45/6+2 GB
2022-08 - 2022-12: Virgin $45/20 GB
2022-12 - Present: Fido $30/60 GB
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1621 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
Been on the hunt for these around Montreal, haven't seen them but people are reporting them and they sell out fast.
Knowledge is power
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32139 posts
15421 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Out of stock yesterday in Ancaster.
They didn't even have a spot for them so its not like they flew off the shelves yesterday.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Mar 4, 2009
9 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Anyone see these in stock in the Lower Mainland? Burnaby/Vancouver.
Nov 24, 2017
261 posts
410 upvotes
Lower Mainland, BC

See this thread for more info, but the MedSup KN95 (manufactured by Zhengzhou Wanshenshan Healthcare PPE Co.,Ltd) is on Canada's authorized medical devices list and CBC tested them as well.
Mobile:
Nov 24, 2017
261 posts
410 upvotes
Lower Mainland, BC
kirashira wrote: Anyone see these in stock in the Lower Mainland? Burnaby/Vancouver.
They were at the Production location yesterday, but sounds like they were out of stock by noon.
Mobile:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)