Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Medsup K95 masks restocked ($7.99/20mask)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2022 9:54 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
1001 posts
2175 upvotes
Toronto
humphreyb wrote: I did manage to find some black (Dermathermes brand) KN95s at the Costco business centre, for the same price. Much rather those than the Medsup but they're impossible to find.
I have some of the black Dermathermes KN95 masks too and they're much thinner than the Medsup KN95 masks...makes me wonder if they're actually 95% PFE. I much prefer the Medsup masks.
i am upside down
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37030 posts
22995 upvotes
Center of Universe
humblebee wrote: Anything in Ottawa?
Nothing over the weekend at Kanata or Barrhaven.
Store reps said to call in sometime this week for stock check.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6364 posts
1233 upvotes
Ontario
When I checked there were none in Oshawa as of yesterday. None in Ajax as of Sunday.
406 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For me , these have been the best cheap ,disposable masks we used. They seal very well, bridge holds shape, and minimal glasses fog. The ones I got did NOT have any chemical smell.

If you see it, don’t think twice.
Got it on sale around around Black Friday, and kicking myself for not buying more.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10515 posts
5332 upvotes
Toronto
soulrebell wrote: For me , these have been the best cheap ,disposable masks we used. They seal very well, bridge holds shape, and minimal glasses fog. The ones I got did NOT have any chemical smell.

If you see it, don’t think twice.
Got it on sale around around Black Friday, and kicking myself for not buying more.
Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Sep 21, 2019
624 posts
436 upvotes
cursayer wrote: I have a big head and I feel like they have the perfect fit.
Maybe I'm just abnormally big.
Nov 4, 2004
129 posts
86 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Nothing over the weekend at Kanata or Barrhaven.
Store reps said to call in sometime this week for stock check.
It is available at the Costco Business Centre at 1900 Cyrville Rd. It is right at the front door on the left. Picture as of yesterday, checked on costco business online, still seem available for delivery in Ottawa.
Images
  • IMG_20220110_092810.jpg
Jun 2, 2007
541 posts
680 upvotes
Markham
sheyenne wrote: Many people have breathing issues when trying to double mask these.
That's my sarcasm not coming through the double masks Face With Tears Of Joy
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3352 posts
3403 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Nitram wrote: Been on the hunt for these around Montreal, haven't seen them but people are reporting them and they sell out fast.
If you are still looking, Marche Centrale location had a decent amount earlier this evening. Wife bought 2 boxes (max 3 per member). They are not far from the checkout counters, on the side towards the pharmacy.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5714 posts
1948 upvotes
Toronto
If you guys wanted to buy a large number of masks (50-100) to donate to a Daycare, for example, where would you source them from - where I can actually buy them ... (acknowledging Costco is out of stock) ...
* The gov't has given them fewer masks than they'd need to give their employees one mask.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3568 posts
2530 upvotes
Im wondering, if there is a good seal for the mask, but if i open my mouth half way and the mask moves downwards from my nose, is the mask too small for me, or are most n95 or k95 masks all like that?
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10508 posts
19420 upvotes
milhaus wrote: If you guys wanted to buy a large number of masks (50-100) to donate to a Daycare, for example, where would you source them from - where I can actually buy them ... (acknowledging Costco is out of stock) ...
* The gov't has given them fewer masks than they'd need to give their employees one mask.
This company is great to deal with!

Avida Healthwear (Canadian company located in Ontario)

https://www.avidahealthwear.com/collect ... -equipment
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2003
8605 posts
2123 upvotes
Burnaby
milhaus wrote: If you guys wanted to buy a large number of masks (50-100) to donate to a Daycare, for example, where would you source them from - where I can actually buy them ... (acknowledging Costco is out of stock) ...
Depends how much you're willing to pay. Costco has Honeywell N95 at $50 for 50 in store or $57 for 50 online. Otherwise for big bulk orders, gmarket for ordering KF94 direct from South Korea, no stock issues there. Expect to pay more in shipping costs than the cost of the mask, all in expect around 80 cents per mask, maybe less if in bulk.

I've also purchased direct from medsup (but currently OOS)

https://www.medsupmedical.com/pages/facemasks
Last edited by crimsona on Jan 20th, 2022 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8337 posts
8309 upvotes
Toronto
I did not see these at the Thorncliffe store yesterday - although I did not check the "medical" section to the right of the checkout.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2623 posts
2055 upvotes
milhaus wrote: If you guys wanted to buy a large number of masks (50-100) to donate to a Daycare
Honeywell N95 with headstraps is cheap and available, so start with that. Having variety is better than not because no mask fits everybody, so I'd give 50 N95s and 50 of anything with earloops, whether KN95 or KF94 or Dent-X or Canadamasq.

Children's Vitacore CAN99e (not the adult version) for the kids because it's very small.

evilYoda wrote: Im wondering, if there is a good seal for the mask, but if i open my mouth half way and the mask moves downwards from my nose, is the mask too small for me, or are most n95 or k95 masks all like that?
A mask with 2 vertical panels like you usually see in KN95 doesn't have much give to it. A 3 horizontal panel like you see in 3M Aura or KF94 can expand more when you move your mouth. The 3M Vflex design is a part duckbill and defies a panel count, but it also has a lot of give to it.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
16351 posts
4220 upvotes
anyone found it in GTA?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7087 posts
1575 upvotes
Didn't see it last week at Markham Woodbine location.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)