Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Medsup K95 masks restocked ($7.99/20mask)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2022 9:54 pm
Tags:
Newbie
Jan 6, 2013
87 posts
33 upvotes
BURNABY
For those who live in Greater Vancouver area, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby Willingdon, and other stores may have them in stock today

I called yesterday, was told shipment arrived last night for the above mentioned stores, bought some from Burnaby Willingdon Costco. You can call your local store to check out
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1048 posts
299 upvotes
GVR
NewsyL wrote: Medsup are very tight on my face. Ear straps seem shorter than others purchased over the last year. Have to stretch them to the max to get them over my ears compressing the mask on my face. Of all the "ear loop" masks worn over the last 18 months, they irritated the back of my ears the most, causing eczema. But they do seem to seal the best.

The Lowe's masks have longer ear straps and do not cause the same level of irritation. They seal reasonably well.

The Good Manner KF94 had similar ear loops to the Lowe's mask but does not fit my face as well.

For reference, I would wear a large to extra large hat size and my ears are not small but they also are not Dumbo size. I have a face proportioned like Anthony Bourdain's.

All of these masks are problematic for me causing fogging with my eyeglasses. The anti-fog clothes sold by Costco do help a bit with that but seems inconsistent in their effectiveness.

.
I bought a couple of cheap glasses from Cleary with anti-fog lens and can happily report that they DO in fact work. The funny part is seeing some water droplets after a while that form on the lens but without the fog.
Newbie
Apr 27, 2020
39 posts
86 upvotes
I've been waiting for this to come back in stock for Costco GTA for a while now, do they even plan to stock it again? Haven't seen it on the site either...
Newbie
Jan 6, 2013
87 posts
33 upvotes
BURNABY
a bit update, sold out in Burnaby Willingdon store as of now (not sure when it was sold out).

The masks I bought was made in October, 2021.
No smell (I am very sensitive to smell);
nose clip is not pure plastic, but two metal wires with plastic covered. Folding is not difficult, but definitely not long lasting than pure metal ones (3M 8210).
Ear-loop is a bit tight comparing with all other kinds of masks (especially ear-loop ones) I have.

Update about smell:
My wife opened another pack this morning, according to her, it has smell.
This may indicate individual pack and level of tolerance may both contributes to the smell?
Last edited by panolover on Jan 23rd, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Jul 25, 2016
249 posts
970 upvotes
Vancouver
I noticed these mask were available on instacart for $9.99. A little more than instore but they had stock and I had coupon making it even cheaper then visiting a store

$9.39 with membership but i can't seem to apply coupon
Newbie
Dec 12, 2009
48 posts
2 upvotes
panolover wrote: Ear-loop is a bit tight comparing with all other kinds of masks (especially ear-loop ones) I have.
I've been wearing them for a week and my ear is starting to really hurt. I agree there is no odour and they are quite easy to breathe through. The plastic nose bridge seems to be less flexible and my glasses fog up a bit.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3131 posts
966 upvotes
Vancouver
panolover wrote: a bit update, sold out in Burnaby Willingdon store as of now (not sure when it was sold out).

The masks I bought was made in October, 2021.
No smell (I am very sensitive to smell);
nose clip is not pure plastic, but two metal wires with plastic covered. Folding is not difficult, but definitely not long lasting than pure metal ones (3M 8210).
Ear-loop is a bit tight comparing with all other kinds of masks (especially ear-loop ones) I have.
Good to know I am not the only experiencing the loop tightness. I stop using it and use a different KN95.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2015
1190 posts
554 upvotes
Vancouver
panolover wrote: For those who live in Greater Vancouver area, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby Willingdon, and other stores may have them in stock today

I called yesterday, was told shipment arrived last night for the above mentioned stores, bought some from Burnaby Willingdon Costco. You can call your local store to check out
Where is it exactly at Burnaby Willingdon Costco?

I only see the General purpose one
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 27, 2004
13842 posts
3000 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
panolover wrote: a bit update, sold out in Burnaby Willingdon store as of now (not sure when it was sold out).
Coincidently, I was there around 12PM, and didn't see any.
Sr. Member
Sep 27, 2009
622 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Tons in richmond at opening today
Newbie
Jan 6, 2013
87 posts
33 upvotes
BURNABY
a16107 wrote: Where is it exactly at Burnaby Willingdon Costco?
I only see the General purpose one
rabbit wrote: Coincidently, I was there around 12PM, and didn't see any.
itr452 wrote: Tons in richmond at opening today
doberman_baby wrote: Sold out by 10am.
For Burnaby Willingdon Costco, it is together with other masks.
It seems that it was sold out really quickly. 10am for Richmond and before 12pm for Burnaby Willingdon.
Jr. Member
Nov 2, 2004
147 posts
81 upvotes
can you write KN95 in title please
i had to spend time actually looking up K95 vs KN95 until i saw the pic
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 26, 2012
119 posts
40 upvotes
Ottawa
Vancouver downtown has half a skid left.
Newbie
Jan 6, 2013
87 posts
33 upvotes
BURNABY
yvrwindsor wrote: Good to know I am not the only experiencing the loop tightness. I stop using it and use a different KN95.
lowerstreet wrote: I've been wearing them for a week and my ear is starting to really hurt. I agree there is no odour and they are quite easy to breathe through. The plastic nose bridge seems to be less flexible and my glasses fog up a bit.
Tight ear-loop is not good for long time wearing, good for grocery shopping or other kinds of short time wearing.

Similar to Cloth mask, nose bridge can be replaced if needed, but may not worth the time.
Straightening out the nose clip first, and then press it according to your nose shape;
For multiple uses, the nose clip material won't last long if straightening up and folding it every time.

The black general purpose MedSup mask sold by Costco, using similar material but one metal wire, does not hold the shape as well as this KN95.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1351 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
R6xRFD wrote: can you write KN95 in title please
i had to spend time actually looking up K95 vs KN95 until i saw the pic
What is k95?
JS
Jr. Member
Jan 22, 2012
133 posts
188 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Downtown vancouver Costco. 11:30 am
Images
  • 35BEDB03-2E78-48FF-8E4C-508AB1E61427.jpeg
Newbie
Jan 6, 2013
87 posts
33 upvotes
BURNABY
burnaby brighton/production way costco has about 300 in stock as of 1:20pm, ordered through Costco same day delivery

Top