Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco membership auto-renewal $25 coupon is back Feb 14 to Mar 13 Mastercard only

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2022 4:15 am
[OP]
Sep 28, 2015
799 posts
939 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

[Costco] Costco membership auto-renewal $25 coupon is back Feb 14 to Mar 13 Mastercard only

Use any Mastercard®† including the Costco credit card to enroll in membership auto-renewal before March 13, 2022 and receive a $25 COSTCO.CA VOUCHER*

*Enroll into membership auto-renewal between February 14 and March 13, 2022. Offer valid only for new auto-renewal enrollments. Nontransferable. Account changes take three days to process. Changes must be made more than three days before the first day of your renewal month. The $25 online voucher Promo Code will be sent to the member’s email address within 2 to 4 business days of successful completion of the enrollment process. The online voucher is valid until April 10, 2022. The online voucher code must be used in one (1) single transaction greater than $100 on any Mastercard before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping are included in the quoted price. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Voucher amount will not be reissued if merchandise is returned. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on Instacart.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca, on memejour.costco.ca, or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice. Ratings are subject to change without notice.
270 replies
Oct 17, 2020
66 posts
335 upvotes
Damn I just renewed last week. I wonder if they'll let me apply this retroactively.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
1503 posts
2782 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
So only people who Costco membership ends until March 13 can use this
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12320 posts
2070 upvotes
89lilangel wrote: So only people who Costco membership ends until March 13 can use this
No you just need to enroll.
Feb 13, 2004
939 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
Also just renewed last week. Dam
Nov 24, 2016
79 posts
31 upvotes
there is no submit button after entering the credit card information?
Jan 22, 2019
342 posts
170 upvotes
Just turned my auto-renew off and back on again, so we'll see if that works for getting a voucher. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
1921 posts
604 upvotes
Costco capital one card is phasing out...replaced by CIBC...if auto renewed with capital one, would it be transferred to CIBC automatically? or possibly double charged :D

what would be the best alternative master card to shop @ Costco + Loblaws?
Aug 17, 2021
64 posts
43 upvotes
Just a question: If I enroll the autorenew, after getting the coupon, can I cancel the autorenew?
Jun 27, 2018
95 posts
146 upvotes
wuke340 wrote: Just a question: If I enroll the autorenew, after getting the coupon, can I cancel the autorenew?
Yes, I did that last promo, but I did use the coupon before I cancelled autorenew.
Jun 29, 2005
529 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
Just as a reminder (already in the OP but still good to remember):
The online voucher code must be used in one (1) single transaction greater than $100 on any Mastercard before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping are included in the quoted price
Nov 22, 2021
78 posts
179 upvotes
I signed up for this last time but didn't use the code and removed auto renew. Can I add it again and get the coupon again?
Aug 29, 2007
223 posts
50 upvotes
Saskatoon
Thanks! Was just looking at buying something on Costco.ca. How long before Costco sends you the voucher?
Nov 13, 2003
219 posts
154 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Can an account previously enrolled in auto renew for a similar promotion (say back in Dec last year), cancelled from auto renew, be re-enrolled to receive the $25 online voucher?

The disclaimer certainly says 'Offer valid only for new auto-renewal enrollments', but didn't say what exactly is defined as 'new' (new since current promotion, new since forever, etc) Smiling Face With Open Mouth...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
5066 posts
4829 upvotes
No Bum Deals
The T's and C's may kill the deal for me Disappointed Face
"I need ammunition, not a ride."
©Zelensky 2022
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12320 posts
2070 upvotes
Tech187 wrote: I signed up for this last time but didn't use the code and removed auto renew. Can I add it again and get the coupon again?
DDR wrote: Can an account previously enrolled in auto renew for a similar promotion (say back in Dec last year), cancelled from auto renew, be re-enrolled to receive the $25 online voucher?

The disclaimer certainly says 'Offer valid only for new auto-renewal enrollments', but didn't say what exactly is defined as 'new' (new since current promotion, new since forever, etc) Smiling Face With Open Mouth...
Who knows? Just try it and see.
Nov 20, 2019
25 posts
132 upvotes
I have tried it last time and I didn't get the vocher. So, it looks like, you only get it if you have a membership renewal during that period.
Jan 15, 2006
599 posts
90 upvotes
thanks OP. lets see. my membership is due renewal next month

Auto Renew Payment
You have successfully set up membership auto renewal. The change will take effect within the next two business days.
May 10, 2015
70 posts
117 upvotes
i sent a quick msg to Costco since had just renewed - they said signing up for auto renewal for NEXT year still qualifies. They said i should get the promo code in 3-5 business days.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)