• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 9:04 pm
Jan 3, 2007
813 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
blyndfyre wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 5:20 pm
Of course it is personal preference, but I had the wallet the OP posted for a couple of years and I find the RIDGE to be far less bulky in my front pocket.

Measured my at my desk just now with a ruler and it's holding 7 cards:
Length = 85mm
Width = 54mm
Depth = 13mm
I see what you mean. My front pockets are full though. Bulky phone on the left, bulky key chain on the right. Wallet has to go in the back.

Btw, is there a place to store random things? Lottery ticket, receipts...a condom!
Sep 21, 2007
387 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
I wish..... for 72us you can get quite a few in same life time. I will, however, most likely purchase this one lol.
Thank you for great buy

blyndfyre wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:56 pm
Since I got the RIDGE wallet I can't go back to a bulky leather wallet.
Impossible is Nothing
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
1955 posts
779 upvotes
Montreal
blyndfyre wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:56 pm
Since I got the RIDGE wallet I can't go back to a bulky leather wallet.
euua wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 10:41 pm
I wish..... for 72us you can get quite a few in same life time. I will, however, most likely purchase this one lol.
Thank you for great buy

For real. It seems interesting but now where can I get a deal? Almost CAD$100.
waynecarrigan wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 10:51 pm
I just use a "broccoli wallet"
I use a rubberband for my 5 cards. A second rubberband when carrying cash. Ultra thin and portable.
Jun 15, 2011
38705 posts
5618 upvotes
King City
Query, for wallets like RIDGE or even using a rubber band, what happens if you get change in coins lol? Coin purse?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
23 posts
20 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 11:08 pm
Query, for wallets like RIDGE or even using a rubber band, what happens if you get change in coins lol? Coin purse?
What are "coins"?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
1955 posts
779 upvotes
Montreal
djemzine wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 11:08 pm
I've always found the whole process of men at the cash unbuttoning that coin pocket of their wallet to manage their change kind of hilarious.

I generally just throw the change in a pocket and dump it the first chance I get (car, home, work, etc). A purpose for it eventually arises.
Feb 17, 2014
27 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 7:13 pm
I work in Markham / Richmond Hill two days a week. I'll pick up a wallet, if we don't meet up, it will be a cheap Christmas gift for 2019.
Hey, I work in Markham / Richmond Hill as well. Would you be able to pick one up for me please? :)
Jun 15, 2011
38705 posts
5618 upvotes
King City
mtl-D wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 11:31 pm
I've always found the whole process of men at the cash unbuttoning that coin pocket of their wallet to manage their change kind of hilarious.

I generally just throw the change in a pocket and dump it the first chance I get (car, home, work, etc). A purpose for it eventually arises.
That works too haha.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Nov 26, 2003
473 posts
258 upvotes
GTA
Poutinesauce wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 10:07 pm
I never looked back since I started using Allett wallets. So thin, flexible and they hold multiple cards effortlessly. It's not always a good idea to pay the absolute cheapest price for everything in life.
Agreed.
If you keep your wallet in your back pocket, the Allett is great—very thin and cards don’t get damaged. I was tired of replacing cracked cards because of the offset stack in a traditional wallet

blyndfyre wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 5:20 pm
Of course it is personal preference, but I had the wallet the OP posted for a couple of years and I find the RIDGE to be far less bulky in my front pocket.

Measured my at my desk just now with a ruler and it's holding 7 cards:
Length = 85mm
Width = 54mm
Depth = 13mm
The Allett wallet I use (I think it’s the leather sport model) is slightly larger overall, but with 7 cards and 20 bills it's also only 13mm thick. Unfortunately recent reviews indicate that they may be using thicker leather which would bump that up a bit.
https://www.all-ett.com/collections/vie ... ort-wallet
Last edited by stang on Jan 9th, 2019 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
29670 posts
4512 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
mango100 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 11:44 pm
Hey, I work in Markham / Richmond Hill as well. Would you be able to pick one up for me please? :)
Sure thing