Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Mens Swiss Gear RFID Wallet Clearance $9.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 9:04 pm
Jan 17, 2011
26 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Saw some at Newmarket where the shoes are at
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
TomLafinsky wrote: Always carry all your important belongings in a single location like a wallet in order to make the job of pickpockets easier... [Sarcasm]

This thread sponsored by your local pickpockets association ;)
What's the alternative? Cash in wallet, credit card in sock, Photo ID under the tongue? I suppose your not keen on those phone case wallets lol
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
mtl-D wrote: What's the alternative? Cash in wallet, credit card in sock, Photo ID under the tongue? I suppose your not keen on those phone case wallets lol
Cash, limited loss if stolen, and with no personal information attached.
Don't carry credit cards unless I know I'll need to use it ahead of time (this limits my impulse purchases as well).
Photo ID placed in front pocket with a card / ID holder, linked to belt loop.

How's the adoption rate of Google Pay in Canada so far?
Last edited by chatbox on Jan 13th, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
TomLafinsky wrote: Don't use a wallet. Period. Keep all your cards together in your pocket (preferably front pocket). If a pickpocket try to steal they are loose and move easily against each others so he/she doesn't get everything. Some cards might fall on the ground increasing the risk you will notice. Keep keys in another pocket so the pocket with all you cash/cards are relatively even in surface.

A wallet is a pickpocket's dream.
I don't agree. For me that would certainly increase the odds of losing credit cards, ID cards, and cash while going in and out of my pockets. Overall I'd say that's going to happen more frequently than pickpockets getting at my wallet.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2011
1212 posts
269 upvotes
OTTAWA
mtl-D wrote: I don't agree. For me that would certainly increase the odds of losing credit cards, ID cards, and cash while going in and out of my pockets. Overall I'd say that's going to happen more frequently than pickpockets getting at my wallet.

Please allow me to share what I have been doing.

I used to have a wallet with cards and cash inside it and put the wallet inside the back pocket of my pants. Thus it was not comfortable to sit on the wallet for a long while. Also I had great concern when I traveled with my wallet in my back pocket.

In recent years I put all cards (health cards, driver's licence, credit cards etc.) in a small pouch that has a loop to the belt and chain the pouch to a belt loop of the pants, so the pouch won't fall off from the belt. I put some money in my side pocket that has a zipper.

Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)