Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Men's & Women's Toboggan Rain Jackets - Clearance - $39.97 (Reg: $145)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2022 1:25 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
you guys live in BC? never noticed anyone in a rain jacket
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2014
5032 posts
5820 upvotes
fizz1234 wrote: Why isn't there a yellow in men's ? What do a guy have to do to get his Dark fix ?
Strange how they always say to wear bright clothing in the dark so drivers can see you.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
These are lined. Of course they are hot. I like mine , great for fall fishing
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2299 posts
2095 upvotes
Ontario
Is this available in-store or just online?
Virgin Plus ($29/35GB BYOD)
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: Strange how they always say to wear bright clothing in the dark so drivers can see you.
They still won't see you because they're looking at their cell phones.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks OP. Wife got a yellow.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
Surprised no mention on how waterproof it is? Typically reputable stuff will have a rain rating like 2000mm, 5k, 10k or 15k..
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
Surprised no mention on how waterproof it is? Typically reputable stuff will have a rain rating like 2000mm, 5k, 10k or 15k..
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
CaeciliusMendax wrote: I bought this at regular sale price. I like it, however the first couple time I wore it there were milky white droplets that gathered on the material. I assume that's excess waterproof chemical washing off?
The wash in Goretex repellent is like that or it could be that or at night your dog thinks it is a sexy labrador
or it could just be some other unknown substance. I would definitely wash it like all other clothes before use.
Mar 29, 2010
41 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
fizz1234 wrote: Why isn't there a yellow in men's ? What do a guy have to do to get his Dark fix ?

I have the same question for many outfits. Many are lacking variety of colours for men.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: They still won't see you because they're looking at their cell phones.
ha ha. I walk and drive.
I fear pedestrians with their head down at their phones. Add in a dark rain jacket and a rainy night and it is likely recipe for disaster for everyone.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
podric wrote: ha ha. I walk and drive.
I fear pedestrians with their head down at their phones. Add in a dark rain jacket and a rainy night and it is likely recipe for disaster for everyone.
I'm more fearful of a driver immersed in their phone hitting me than I am worried about hitting pedestrians immersed in their phones because I have control over my own driving, and if I do hit them, I'm likely going to be more unscathed than if a car hit me.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: I'm more fearful of a driver immersed in their phone hitting me than I am worried about hitting pedestrians immersed in their phones because I have control over my own driving, and if I do hit them, I'm likely going to be more unscathed than if a car hit me.
The ugly truth is when someone gets hit they are physically hurt or even killed AND the driver of the car, if normal, suffers severe mental trauma that doesn't go away quickly if ever even if they were 100% cleared.
There are NO winners unless you are faking your injuries and then you are simply a horrible human being.

derailing thread and I feel guilty for driving!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
I was talking about if choosing between the two which is worse for me, because the discussion was about drivers on their phones not seeing pedestrians even if wearing bright colours, to which you brought up that you fear pedestrians on their phones, but yes avoiding either would obviously be the best.
Banned
Aug 11, 2022
2 posts
I purchased a XXL raincoat - The lining on the inside is soft & breathes.