[Costco] Miele Complete C3 Canister Vacuum $339

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2019 5:45 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3141 posts
1650 upvotes
Calgary
The_Madz wrote: they do have the upright in the states and in the UK, called S7.

they also just launched a stick vac in germany last month
https://www.miele.de/en/m/all-rounder-w ... e-5035.htm

i'm sure we will eventually get it here too considering how popular the cordless stick vac is
thats what I have - Miele S7280. got it when Miele cleared out their uprights way back in '07/'08. while the parts of the outer plastic motorhead shows signs of some wear&tear, the rest works just as the day I got it. a bag lasts me atleast 1/2 - 1yrs (atleast if not longer) which shows how lazy I am to vac the house. I tried out a C1 but ended up selling it as I didnt like it as much as the indestructible S7.

a Tineco cordless combo works wonders for me as it's much less hassle to whip it out for the kitchen & hardwood/ceramic areas + other unintended messes.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30471 posts
1463 upvotes
Fernando Po
What's a better choice, C3 Complete Excellence or C1 Cat and Dog at the same price?
China (and WHO) lied and people died.
Nov 13, 2003
570 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the deal expired, costco.ca shows $399.
Nov 23, 2016
298 posts
495 upvotes
Renton wrote: Looks like the deal expired, costco.ca shows $399.
It was part of their Fall Savings Event. I believe that finished after the weekend was over.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7987 posts
2698 upvotes
Toronto
The Miele warehouse sale has this vacuum for $300 I believe, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've had it for 2 years now and it's fantastic. Got one for my parents, and my friends got one after using mine, everybody loves it.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30471 posts
1463 upvotes
Fernando Po
So I picked the C3 Complete Excellence at BB today. Was louder than I thought it would be (quieter than I remember other vacs being). What is everyone elses experience?
Dec 27, 2017
268 posts
82 upvotes
BBB has C1 Hard Floor model on sale for $399.99 and with 20% off coupn, it's $320+tax.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21146 posts
152210 upvotes
GTA
hagbard wrote: So I picked the C3 Complete Excellence at BB today. Was louder than I thought it would be (quieter than I remember other vacs being). What is everyone elses experience?
I found the C3 Cat & Dog to be fairly quiet (comparatively), even on the max setting. Is this what you are using, or the 'silence' setting?

The main difference I have noticed is that the powerhead doesn't make as much noise as other vacs.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30471 posts
1463 upvotes
Fernando Po
toguy wrote: I found the C3 Cat & Dog to be fairly quiet (comparatively), even on the max setting. Is this what you are using, or the 'silence' setting?

The main difference I have noticed is that the powerhead doesn't make as much noise as other vacs.
Tried all the settings, the "silence" setting appears to be just another setting on the scale downward, quieter than max not as quiet as min. Powerhead is relatively quiet. Just the way people talk about Miele vacs had me thinking you could hardly hear it, not so.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2714 posts
317 upvotes
Ontario GTA
hagbard wrote: Tried all the settings, the "silence" setting appears to be just another setting on the scale downward, quieter than max not as quiet as min. Powerhead is relatively quiet. Just the way people talk about Miele vacs had me thinking you could hardly hear it, not so.
well it's a lot quieter than a dyson, kenmore, shop vac or central vac. so when peopl are surprised how quiet it is that's why, especially when you are working with a lot of air movement.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)