Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Miele Complete C3 Edition $389.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 11:52 am
Nov 24, 2007
468 posts
39 upvotes
If you want one with a powerhead, there is a model on sale for $599.99 which includes both the regular attachments as well as the electronic power-head. If you buy one without a power head, the hose won't support just adding a power head later on.

https://www.miele.ca/en/c/vacuum-cleane ... ne_-_SGDE0

I bought this vacuum from Amazon.ca for $349.99 in July, but I think the price was an error as it went back to $899 hours after.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2749 posts
689 upvotes
Vancouver
Costco is selling unit with electric powerhead - this for $599 after $250 off

Better description here
Oct 4, 2017
70 posts
55 upvotes
Thanks. I wonder if this one is good enough as I have hard floors only. But if not basically 470+ for the vacuum
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
4058 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
RFDBeliever wrote: Thanks. I wonder if this one is good enough as I have hard floors only. But if not basically 470+ for the vacuum
We have the C1 classic from Costco and it works great on our hardwood floors
Dec 10, 2012
338 posts
161 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought this last week. Great vacuum overall. The air carpet attachment works just fine our carpet. We have an area rug that is higher plush it doesn't work great on that. The upstairs carpet is just fine (medium plush)
Jan 22, 2017
311 posts
203 upvotes
GTA
I don't doubt they make good vacuums but Miele definitely needs to work on their marketing and naming nomenclature.
Jun 12, 2016
623 posts
265 upvotes
Mississauga
RFDBeliever wrote: So what head does the Costco one come with??
I bought a C3 from Costco in May this year and it comes with two heads (plus 4 vacuum bags). The hardwood/carpet head (SDB 2853) and the Turbo Tecq STB 3053. I agree that the hardwood attachment isn't the smoothest and probably looking to get the parquet attachment at some point. But the turbo tecq head works perfectly fine for low pile carpet. Picture of the turbo teq head attached.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200905-165124_Chrome.jpg
Jun 13, 2015
86 posts
148 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Got one today and tried, I felt power is little less compare to Dyson and Shark, however very quite operation.

Thinking of going back to Dyson
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3643 posts
1951 upvotes
PritDealz wrote: Got one today and tried, I felt power is little less compare to Dyson and Shark, however very quite operation.

Thinking of going back to Dyson
Did you adjust the suction control on the Miele?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1339 posts
1450 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: https://www.miele.ca/en/c/floorheads-an ... =SBD_285-3

I'm curious to know which model you are referring to because Miele told me directly that none of their models have the electric wand unless it also comes with an electric power head.
The "Miele Complete C3 Hardfloor PowerLine" one. Like this one:

You can see it has powered wand because there is a power button on the handle. But it doesn't come with any powered head.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3643 posts
1951 upvotes
Cucumference wrote:
You can see it has powered wand because there is a power button on the handle. But it doesn't come with any powered head.
I'm not seeing the power button that you're seeing. At least not in the same spot that it is located on my Miele vacuum. Also, there would be a cord going from the hose end near the canister to the canister itself which doesn't seem to be there.
Mar 21, 2020
4 posts
6 upvotes
THIS IS NOT A GOOD DEAL. DO NOT BUY.

I studied Miele vacuums, and I know the differences between all the models.

The model in this post only comes with SBD 285-3 (Combination floor tool), whereas this one comes with the SBD 285-3 and the parquet twister tool (the best hard floors tool by Miele) that sells for $75 only.

The Miele Complete C3 Limited frequently comes for sale at $400, which is the same price as the one in this post.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2738 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario GTA
Cucumference wrote: I did specifies I don't know if this unit has a powered wand. It is hard to tell. Some hardfloor powerline model actually has powered wand even though they don't come with a powered brush head.
unless the vacuum already comes with a powerhead there is no way the wand and hose is electric.
the vacuum may have the connector for the hose with electrical connections but the hose and wand as a part is more expensive than buying a model with it already.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2738 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario GTA
asfafewt2w432 wrote: THIS IS NOT A GOOD DEAL. DO NOT BUY.

I studied Miele vacuums, and I know the differences between all the models.

The model in this post only comes with SBD 285-3 (Combination floor tool), whereas this one comes with the SBD 285-3 and the parquet twister tool (the best hard floors tool by Miele) that sells for $75 only.

The Miele Complete C3 Limited frequently comes for sale at $400, which is the same price as the one in this post.
the costco ones has an STB-305 turbo brush.. so all in all you are better off with the costco one and buying a SBB-300 parquet twister if you want a vacuum that is good for some carpet as well as hardfloor.
if you only have hardfloors and a low pile area rug then the C3 limited edition in that tayberry colour is a good deal.
Sep 20, 2013
14 posts
4 upvotes
West Vancouver
papermate2 wrote: I don't doubt they make good vacuums but Miele definitely needs to work on their marketing and naming nomenclature.
100% agreed with this. Why do they make it so hard for consumers???