Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Miele Complete C3 Edition $389.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2021 4:56 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1082 posts
1119 upvotes
Cashforlife wrote: ↑
Thanks, will make a great anniversary present for her.
Dandada wrote: If I did that, it would be the only thing sucking in the house for a long time LOL.
.. I warned another dude about this in a previous thread, ... but only got backlash... lol. Some people just don't learn. Ah well, suit themselves. More horny housewives for the rest of us, I guess....
Oct 17, 2008
25 posts
2 upvotes
Well, the price has gone up everywhere for the C3 Limited Tayberry Red, from $599-200=399 to $699-200=499. Is $499 still a good deal? Has anyone seen it cheaper recently?
Sep 23, 2006
629 posts
667 upvotes
Went to local Costco few days ago, and saw that they have some new C3 model now. It is listed on their website too. Miele Complete C3 Carpet & Pet canister vacuum. Model: 41GDE042CDN, which I can only find on Costco's website. 5 year warranty, made in Germany, but comes with 2 different brushes than other Miele Costco vacuums:

Universal floorhead (SBD 365) for hardwood floors and low pile carpets and area rugs. - Looks to be German market only brush, only listed on .de Miele site. Maybe newer version of 285-3?
Turbo brush (STB 305-3) for low/medium carpets.

Price is $460. Was looking at getting previous C3 that they had for $389, but that one is not available locally any more, so not sure how much better this new model is.

https://www.costco.ca/miele-complete-c3 ... 13050.html
Apr 16, 2021
85 posts
303 upvotes
Thanks for your link. I saw the Miele Complete C3 Tayberry Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Tayberry Red) for 499 and I was researching but it doesn't appear that one works that well on carpet. Your link from costco looks like it will work on carpet and it's cheaper!
Mar 23, 2017
440 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
cvrle1 wrote: Went to local Costco few days ago, and saw that they have some new C3 model now. It is listed on their website too. Miele Complete C3 Carpet & Pet canister vacuum. Model: 41GDE042CDN, which I can only find on Costco's website. 5 year warranty, made in Germany, but comes with 2 different brushes than other Miele Costco vacuums:

Universal floorhead (SBD 365) for hardwood floors and low pile carpets and area rugs. - Looks to be German market only brush, only listed on .de Miele site. Maybe newer version of 285-3?
Turbo brush (STB 305-3) for low/medium carpets.

Price is $460. Was looking at getting previous C3 that they had for $389, but that one is not available locally any more, so not sure how much better this new model is.

https://www.costco.ca/miele-complete-c3 ... 13050.html
I ordered this over the weekend and just received it today. Our ~15 year old kenmore started shorting and shooting sparks (like feet away from our 5 month old) and we needed a vacuum ASAP with a small space, 2 cats, 2 kids and 2 adults we use our vacuum daily.

Super happy with this, we have all hard surfaces in our home with a few low-pile rugs in living spaces. The included heads are perfect for us, but If you have wall-to-wall carpet perhaps buy the other model. The other model is probably a better "deal" considering the attachments and steep discount, but if you don't need them then they are a waste.

I thought our old vacuum was fine, this thing is another level of suction and the filters are nice to have with pets and kids.
Mar 23, 2017
440 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
Comatse wrote: Thanks for your link. I saw the Miele Complete C3 Tayberry Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Tayberry Red) for 499 and I was researching but it doesn't appear that one works that well on carpet. Your link from costco looks like it will work on carpet and it's cheaper!
It has 2 heads, neither are powered but both work on carpet. I just used it on this: https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/morum-rug- ... -30198293/. The beater brush one must be powered pneumatically, it really gets spinning though.
Sep 23, 2006
629 posts
667 upvotes
Snowcrash01 wrote: I ordered this over the weekend and just received it today. Our ~15 year old kenmore started shorting and shooting sparks (like feet away from our 5 month old) and we needed a vacuum ASAP with a small space, 2 cats, 2 kids and 2 adults we use our vacuum daily.

Super happy with this, we have all hard surfaces in our home with a few low-pile rugs in living spaces. The included heads are perfect for us, but If you have wall-to-wall carpet perhaps buy the other model. The other model is probably a better "deal" considering the attachments and steep discount, but if you don't need them then they are a waste.

I thought our old vacuum was fine, this thing is another level of suction and the filters are nice to have with pets and kids.
Thanks for info. I have townhouse that has mostly hardwood floor, other than normal carpet in 2 rooms, and 2 low pile area rugs.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)