• Oct 28th, 2020 3:40 pm
[OP]
Aug 29, 2011
149 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Miele Complete C3 Excellence Canister Vacuum $599

Not sure if this is posted before.
Costco is selling Miele Complete C3 for $599 from 10/15/2020 to 10/29/2020.

Please beware it uses dust bags, which is also on sale for $29.99
https://www.costco.ca/.product.1123136.html

Thanks to @hvc
Dust bag on Amazon is $25.99
https://www.amazon.ca/Miele-41996604EU1 ... B01MXJWEVB

Not sure if Costco ExcellencePlus warranty covers it or worth buying.

Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition Canister Vacuum is on sale for $399
https://www.costco.ca/miele-complete-c3 ... 66578.html
Last edited by jumpingThrill on Oct 26th, 2020 7:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
53 replies
May 30, 2006
150 posts
192 upvotes
Halifax
For people who don't have a Costco membership this price is available directly from Miele as well, 5 year warranty:

Complete C3 Excellence Limited Edition PowerLine - SGDE0
SAVE $250 on a Miele Complete C3 Excellence Limited Edition Vacuum (Lotus White) PLUS receive a FREE 5 Year Warranty

Offer is only valid on the Miele Complete C3 Excellence Limited Edition vacuum cleaner in Lotus White (regular price $849, sale price $599). The vacuum must be purchased directly from an authorized Miele floor care dealer or directly from Miele from October 16 to 29 2020, inclusive, while quantities last. B-stock and obsolete products are excluded. Must register purchase of Miele vacuum cleaner at www.miele.ca for 5-year warranty coverage. "Miele" and the Miele logo are registered trademarks of Miele & Cie. KG. © 2020 Miele Limited.
Jan 29, 2020
293 posts
318 upvotes
I gave her this fancy vacuum and some gas station flowers for her birthday. She was very ungrateful so I'm not sure this is the greatest vacuum cleaner.
Jan 29, 2015
82 posts
44 upvotes
Markham, ON
Cashforlife wrote: I gave her this fancy vacuum and some gas station flowers for her birthday. She was very ungrateful so I'm not sure this is the greatest vacuum cleaner.
LOL, if you could have a dream vacuum this would be it. Isn’t this the Mercedes of vacuums? I want one.
Jun 10, 2020
185 posts
118 upvotes
Cashforlife wrote: I gave her this fancy vacuum and some gas station flowers for her birthday. She was very ungrateful so I'm not sure this is the greatest vacuum cleaner.
.. There's lots to unpack here, but...
If you're giving a gift to a modern woman in a modern household a vacuum isn't the greatest birthday gift... it's insinuating she should be doing something more with it....

I like the vacuum a lot and got the 5year, even with purchase through Costco. Registered fine.

Quiet, seems to be made well. German motor. It's like the Lexus of modern vacuums. Keeps dust (and my allergies) down. Got the hella-deal on bags direct from miele recently too with the free Hepa filter. Had for over a year now. Same deal. Good deal, won't go obsolete like a phone, lol. Upvoted, great buy on a powerlines model!
Apr 27, 2012
662 posts
360 upvotes
Ottawa
mskacey wrote: LOL, if you could have a dream vacuum this would be it. Isn’t this the Mercedes of vacuums? I want one.
Not everyone is impressed by the Mercedes of vacuum believe it or not! I found out a few years ago when I presented the c3 cat and dog Miele for our anniversary.

I wish my wife shared the same enthusiasm for my RFD finds but maybe that's a good thing. I think 2 RFD junkies under the same roof would definitely lead to hoarding issues!
Aug 31, 2011
321 posts
85 upvotes
Love this vacuum, got it with the Amazon price error a few months ago. Keep in mind it has the SEB 217-3 powerhead, while the more expensive ones like the C3 Cat/Dog now come with the superior SEB 228 powerhead that's better for high pile carpets.
Jan 29, 2020
293 posts
318 upvotes
mskacey wrote: LOL, if you could have a dream vacuum this would be it. Isn’t this the Mercedes of vacuums? I want one.
So heartbreaking because I did so much research on vacuum cleaners. I got her a Miele Benchmark dishwasher last year, also the best on the market. I am pretty sensitive and totally in tune with her appliance needs.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3714 posts
2030 upvotes
benzylique wrote: Not everyone is impressed by the Mercedes of vacuum believe it or not! I found out a few years ago when I presented the c3 cat and dog Miele for our anniversary.

I wish my wife shared the same enthusiasm for my RFD finds but maybe that's a good thing. I think 2 RFD junkies under the same roof would definitely lead to hoarding issues!
Just tell her she can get even by buying you a new Honda lawn mower for your next anniversary. Or if she really wants to get under your skin - an actual Mercedes.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3115 posts
4385 upvotes
Langley, BC
At least now you can use the vacuum to do things she will no longer do.
Feb 27, 2009
804 posts
446 upvotes
Prefer the blizzard and was able to get it half off at Miele factory sale for $299.

Hate bags.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1842 posts
379 upvotes
Lévis
yellman wrote: Prefer the blizzard and was able to get it half off at Miele factory sale for $299.

Hate bags.
The blizzard is bagless? How is it to emply it? I now mainly use my roborock vacuum but found that when I empty it's bin, the fine dust just goes in the air. A bit discusting and I'm not a clean maniac.

BTW, I have a smaller Miele. While not perfect it's been reliable (probably more than a Mercedez...). One of the draw back is it use the FJM bags. They are expansive but the main problem is their size. My vacuum is perfect for 5 1/2 appartments or smaller but beyong that, definatly buy a model that use bigger bags. You will change them less and, over the year, it will cost less because of volume/price ratio of each bag.

And be carfull to not let the tube on a heater or it will bent. That being said, ours is bent since years and still working...
Pourquoi pas?